Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play Nation!

Back to Guilds

A Roleplay Safe Haven 

Tags: Action, Dark, Adventure, Comedy, hang out 

Reply Private Roleplays
[Rin]Accidental Marriage[Davey] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Figured I should update this. So just randomly going to put "Updating, do not disconnect power source"
  That's what my laptop says hahaha
  Halloween is a comin'!
View Results

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:56 pm
User Image

While Sofia went off to buy the things she needed she found it ironic how she did the same thing for Alex. So now Alex and Bo had a broken leg so they could probably bond over that.

At school Brandy was tagging along with Helen with the other bimbo team minus two. They walked down the hall and it was much like the film Mean Girls, Helen being Regina George except a lot more clever and cruel.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:29 pm
User Image

It did seem to be a bit strange for Alex to be in their psychology class without Sofia. When their teacher had asked about her, Alex had said that Sofia had been feeling unwell that morning. That was where Alex and Sofia's unique situation worked to their advantage. All of the other students would be required to bring a note from their parents the next day, but since Sofia was living with Alex instead of her parents, the teacher had to take Alex at his word, since there was nothing to indicate that Alex was lying. Alex did suspect that Sofia's absence had something to do with Bo, but the teacher would not accept that as a reason for not being in class. As luck would have it, Alex encountered Penelope while on his way to his second class for the day. Alex remembered his idea for an anti-bullying campaign in their school, and so he took advantage of Penelope's presence by explaining his idea to her. Penelope looked at him with a touch of surprise as she remarked, "I wouldn't have expected you to be interesting in that, Alexander." "Well... maybe it's past time for me to be interested," Alex said in return. If Penelope had figured out that Alex's sudden interest in stopping the bullying that went on in the school had a lot to do with the treatment that Sofia was always receiving, Penelope didn't let it show. Instead she nodded thoughtfully and stated, "Your idea has a lot of merit. I have better contacts with the school's administration than you do, and so I will pass on your idea and see what can be arranged." As she started to walk away, she stopped and pointedly remarked, "I do hope that you are doing this out of a genuine interest to help, instead of as a way to make yourself look good." "Believe me, this is something that I'm genuinely interested in," Alex insisted.  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:59 pm
User Image

Just as Penelope left Helen came up to Alex with team Bimbo behind but with a wave of her hand they continued walking. She now stood there alone with him while they had a couple minutes before second period started. Smiling at him she greeted him, "Hey Alex how are you this morning? Where's the Mrs's? It's not good to let you walk off to your next class, mind if I join you?" She chuckled and stood beside him and walked with him.

Sofia continued her little shopping spree. She figured she could buy something so that Alex can enjoy like a game of sorts. She did notice how surprisingly they had no game counsel. There was the new PS4 coming out but due to the fact that Sofia had several connections she could probably get one earlier..

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:16 pm
User Image

"If I didn't know better, I'd say that you are implying that I'm untrustworthy and unfaithful," Alex replied to Helen. To tell the truth, he was reasonably certain that Helen meant exactly that, even if she had said it as a tease. His remark did have a dual purpose. In addition to indicating that he was trustworthy and faithful, he was also warning Helen to not push things. As far as he was concerned, his relationship with Helen had ended prior to the day when she and her family had moved away, and Alex really didn't see the need or have the desire to renew it, even if he wasn't already married to Sofia.  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:47 pm
User Image

Helen chuckled and shook her head, "Oh no you misunderstood me. What I meant was that if you happened to fall you wouldn't get quick help like you would if she was here walking with you." She smiled, trying to show him that she was still that "sweet innocent girl" he went out with. But only a blind fool would think she was ever sweet and innocent. "I for one know that you are very faithful and trustworthy, you are- were a great boyfriend after all." Of course she intended to make that "were" turn back into "are". "Besides we have the same period now so might as well head their together." Helen walking with Alex was attracting attention from other students.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:56 pm
User Image

"Well... you don't need to worry about that. I'm not exactly helpless." Alex said in return. It went without saying that Sofia would be quick to help him if he was to fall, and he would appreciate the help, but on the other hand, he still wanted to do things on his own whenever possible. Alex found it to be disturbing that Helen had managed to get into his next class, since it was a clear sign that she was planning on staying indefinitely, and that she was determined to win him back. He was aware of the fact that other students had seen him with Helen, which was certain to start off new rumors, especially among those who knew that he and Helen had been a couple. Sofia was not the kind who listened to rumors, and so it was unlikely that she will hear anything about Helen walking with him, but then again she might, and that could mean trouble for him.  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:03 am
User Image

"Oh I know I know, just want to be helpful, I mean I wasn't here when you got injured which I feel bad about," She replied as she looked at him with big eyes filled with a bit of sorrow. Yes indeed she was a great actress, Helen was a very good manipulative young woman and no matter what she'd probably never learn her lesson. This was how she got things in life...this is what she was used to doing. If she wanted something she would go to any lengths to get it and since she saw Alex as his she would make sure to get Sofia out of his life and get him back in hers. They were the perfect couple after all, everyone agreed!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:12 pm
User Image

There had been a time when Alex would have been taken in by Helen's show of concern. Now he knew better than that. During the time when Alex and Helen had been dating, he had learned that his so-called 'perfect' girlfriend was obsessive, possessive, aggressive, manipulative, and two or three other '-ives' that he couldn't think of at the moment. The problem that Alex faced was to find a way to convince everyone else that Helen is the psycho that he had come to know and hate. Since Alex really didn't want to continue the conversation, he walked the rest of the way to his class in silence.  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:34 pm
User Image

Helen took that moment of silence as a time to just talk about the life she had when she left and she went on about how she missed him and how she told people about him so on and so forth. Smiling brightly she saw people watching them and she knew that a rumor would soon start up. Giggling she walked into the class with him and even sat beside him, the girl who had once sat there now standing there confused. Helen glared at the girl and motioned for her to sit else where. Looking back at Alex she smiled. The rest of the day went this way even when she didn't have a class with him she would be spotted waiting for him outside his class a minute or two before class ended.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:17 pm
User Image

By now Alex was pretty certain that Helen had come up with a devious plot to get him back, and being seen with him as much as possible was a part of it. The resulting rumors were certain to put a strain on Sofia's trust in him. He could call Helen out, but she would just deny it, and besides, there was probably more to her plot than what he had seen already. It would be a good idea to find out more about what she was doing before he raised a fuss about it. Even so, he chose to give her the benefit of a doubt. Towards the end of the school day, when he saw her waiting for him again, he said to Helen, "There's really no need for you to wait for me like that. I'm doing quite well on my own." Alex doubted that she would listen to him, but he considered it to be just as important to be seen warning her off as it was for her to be seen with him.  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:27 pm
User Image

Helen stood there and couldn't help but smile when to stood his ground again. Or tried to. Nodding she replied, "Okay okay whatever you say Alex." She chuckled and hit his arm ins a flirty way before leaving toward him and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "See you tomorrow," giving him a wink she turned and walked off with her friends meeting up with her. Helen tended to turn things around to make it work in her favor. Today was just the beginning of her master plan.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:15 pm
User Image
The school day seemed to go by with it's usual slowness, but on the positive side, Debra didn't feel any ill effects from the cookie that Cynthia had given her that morning, and as far as she knew, no one else had been bothered either. Whether or not Brandy had realized that she had been fooled again was yet to be seen. As it happened, she passed Brandy in the hall that afternoon and couldn't stop herself from remarking, "You really missed out on those cookies this morning." Instead of responding to that, though, Brandy said in return, "Hey, I'm glad to see you. I've been thinking a lot today, and I've realized that we probably got off on the wrong foot, and I'd like to change that."" Debra looked at her in disbelief and asked, "Do you, now?" While nodding enthusiastically, Brandy continued, "That's right! I'm not going to try to give you a phony 'peace offering', and I don't really expect you to trust me, but I'm not going to hassle you for anything, and in time, we could become friends!" Needless to say, Debra was very suspicious. Who wouldn't be when taking Brandy's personality in account? Something fishy was going on here, and Debra was determined to find out what it was. She was thinking that probably the best way to find out was to play along with Brandy for the time being, and so she replied, "Alright then, let's consider this to be a truce." Debra made no move to make this so-called truce official with a handshake, and neither did Brandy. "Sounds good! I'll see you later!" Brandy said in return, and then she went on her way.

Once the school day had ended, Debra met with Alex and asked, "How was your day?"
"Pretty good, except for one thing. Helen has managed to get into one of my classes, and when she's not in my class, she's stalking me between classes,"" Alex informed her. "That doesn't sound good," Debra replied, "Brandy has decided that at some point in the future, she and I can become friends, but I'm sure that she's up to something." Alex nodded in agreement and said, "There's no doubt about that. Well, it's off to football practice for me!" Having said that, Alex made his way to the football field. As he did that, Debra got out her cell phone and called Sofia to let her know that she was ready to be picked up at the school.

Meanwhile, Brandy was feeling rather pleased with herself because it appeared that her plan had gotten off to a good start. Instead of fighting with Debra, which was inherently dangerous even when Debra wasn't armed with a switchblade knife, Brandy was going to be as nice to Debra as she possibly could, at least until they became friends. Once Brandy had convinced Debra to join her side, Debra was certain to forget all about Sofia, and that will leave Sofia all alone once again. Brandy had promised Helen that she would keep Debra off of Helen's back, and that was how Brandy was going to do it.

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:54 am
User Image

Sofia was home taking care of Bo as he laid in his doggy bed, being pampered which was a good thing. Rather than being sad and in pain he seemed rather happy to be home and to be looked after by Sofia. She rubbed his head and gave him a kiss before letting him know she'd be back since she had to pick up Debra. She grabbed her keys, locked the door and headed to the car and went to the school.

She spotted Debra standing, waiting for her so she pulled up and waited for her to get in. Once she was in she asked, "Do you know if someone is going to drop of Alex or if he wants me to pick him up?" She asked while driving off, heading to her apartment since Debra always stayed at her place for a while so they could study and do homework together and just hang out, it was nice. Of course she knew that Debra wanted to see how Bo was so that was yet another reason.

They reached the apartment complex and so she parked and headed inside, Bo barking and wagging his tail as he laid there since his leg was in a cast so he was unable to move.

Meanwhile Helen was at the football practice, sitting on the bleachers watching the guys play. She waved happily at Alex, truly making it seem as if they had a thing going. The fact that Alex and Sofia showed little affection at school toward one another had everyone still believing that Alex was stuck in a marriage he didn't want to be in and so it was easy to believe that he was hooking up with Helen again. Helen was beautiful and popular after all.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:07 pm
User Image

"Actually, he didn't say anything about that, but I suppose that someone will give him a ride," Debra replied. By now Debra was just as comfortable in Sofia's apartment as she was in her own home, that is to say her grandmother's home, since she had not yet fully accepted that place as her home. In fact, it could be said that she was more comfortable at Sofia's place because her grandmother was always a big annoyance. Debra had wanted to ask about Bo, but hadn't thought of a way to bring up the topic. As it was, she didn't need to. As soon as she was in Sofia's apartment, she went to Bo and petted him while saying, "Hello Bo! It's good to see you again! You're such a good dog, aren't you?" Someone who didn't know Debra that well might be surprised to see her make a fuss over a dog, but she had always liked dogs.  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:32 pm
User Image

Alex was studiously ignoring Helen as he watched Nate run through the usual drills. The fact that Alex was on the sideline while Helen was in the stands made it easier for him to do that. After a while, Greg showed up and went to Alex to keep him company. As soon as Greg was at his side, Alex quietly said to him, "I have met the Devil Incarnate, and her name is Helen." "Wait. I'm confused. I thought that Brandy is the Devil Incarnate," Greg said in return. "No, no, no. You're mixing them up," Alex stated, "Brandy is Queen B***h of the Entire Universe. There's a difference." Greg nodded in understanding and replied, "Ah yes, I've got it now." After a moment, Greg suggested, "If you would like, I could seduce Helen to get her out of your hair. No offense meant, but I think I'm more her type." Alex looked at Greg and smiled as he said, "While I do appreciate your offer, you do not want to get involved with her. Trust me on this. I wouldn't wish her on my worst enemy." Greg shrugged and said in return, "OK, I will, but that's an interesting thing for you to say, especially when you and Helen used to be so tight." "There's a reason for why 'used to be' is the operative phrase here," Alex informed him, "And it isn't because Helen had moved away. I'd explain it to you if I wasn't in the middle of practice." Just then Alex got an idea, and he asked, "Didn't you tell me that you now have the latest Madden NFL game for the PS3?" "That's right, I do!" Greg stated proudly. "Invite me over to your house for a couple hours after practice is over, and I'll explain the whole mess with Helen to you while we play." Greg quickly nodded in agreement and said, "Now that's a great idea." Now that Alex was invited to Greg's house, Alex got out his cell phone to let Sofia know. Alex had his home phone number programmed to one of the speed dial numbers so that he wouldn't have to remember it. He hoped that she wouldn't be upset because he was going to play video games with Greg on the spur of the moment. It was like a step back to the old Alex, but then again, the old Alex wouldn't have bothered to call.  
Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff