Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
The Experiment [open/accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:02 pm
Lifing her head from the cave that she lived in she could hear a faint yelp in the distance, she shook her head from side to side as she stood and looked outside, desideing not to go and investiage she headed to the back of the cave and layed down  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:07 pm
Shivering, hands wrapped around himself, he was way too young to be in this buisness but due to his father being a scientist which is the reason why his eyes and ears were unatural was due to experiments to increase the senses, just a mere 14 year old boy, an experiment to his father, he had been forced to be a hunter. Suddenly he hears a yelp, running to see who the victim was he gets a first aid kit from his robe and trys to find the source of the yelp.  

BALTHlER

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:13 pm
hearing footsteps in the distance over the walling of the blizzard akira ran inside his cave and checked his traps a few arrow traps all trip wire at the oppening of the cave each one with a knocout toxin in it a 2 bombs would colapse the cave entrance and only a wolf could get out the small of the back entrance or a small boy (curse you and your being 14) and then some flash bombs around the center of the cave it was a simple trap but effective it would lure the whatever it was to him then he could pounce out of the darkness "hehe" he sneered as he saw the human shape in the distance ooutside the cave he let out a howl as bait and then curled back behind a stalagtite (or mite idk) and ready himself to pounce  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:25 pm
He could plainly see that he was heading into a trap, but the blizzard was making him in no state for a fight or chase, he pondered " I wonder..." then he closed his eyes and ran traight to the center of the cave.  

BALTHlER

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:27 pm
Hikaru had heard a yelp, it was very feint but she heard it. She looked to her fire, but she couldn't resist the urge to go investigate the yelp. She quickly opened a window and let the snow drift in and putt he fire out, afterwords closing up the window once more. She shifted to her fox form so she could more easily get through the blizzard. She saw the shape of the small boy she saw earlyer and decided to stalk him, for the figure seemed to be heading in the direction of the yelp. She made sure to remain silent as she went along behind him. Soon enough she saw a cave coming up, she knew that the hunter couldn't see the traps, though she could. She decided to stand back and wait to see what the human would do. When she saw him run straight into the cave she thought to herself what an idiot he must have been, not evaluating the situation before running into a dark cave.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:32 pm
waiting he allf a sudden saw a small boy run by him then heard the his arrow traps go off bhind him they failed to hit there mark then the bombs blew up closingthe opening to the cave and then the flash bombs were duds "he let out a long drawn out sigh all this for a small boy and the flash grenades diodnt even go off then getting a closer look at the boy he saw it was actually a hunter he then paniced and pounced at the boy.  

latuf
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:35 pm
Hearing another sound she got up "ugh, what is it now" she got up and headed back to where she met the other lycan from befor, puting her head low she again used the most of her strength to figh through the rough winds and snows, she glared ahead of her untill she was hidden behind trees ahhhh another hunter she thought, she watched the other lycan pounce the hunter "better get out of their wolf" she snarled as she watched the two  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:38 pm
He knew that the plan would work, a small unarmed boy versus a lycan in strength that he would lose and a lycan would immediatly go after the easy target. Being held by him he trys to conjure up the next step in his mind, he says" I mean no harm to you"  

BALTHlER

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:49 pm
((sukie the cave entrace colapsed how the hell can you see us lol OMG SUKIES SUPERMAN))
BULL CRP!!! he barked PROVE IT he barked again feelinf c**k he got off the boy i m bigger and faster than him i should be able to avoid and he had a few traps at the back entranc eof the cave a gass bomb that if inhailed would paralize a victims lungs at they would die of suffocation and in a caved in area it would deffinatly get the hunter all he had to do was get out the hole first and the hunter was dead and only akira had the antidote  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:53 pm
(lol sorry had to quick read, had to do something, though u were inside he was outside)

She looked at the cave wasnt that the cave the other lycan was in? she tilted her head to the side as she looked at the broken entrance i must be confused she thought as she continued to walk onwards around the forest looking for where the noises keep comeing from  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

BALTHlER

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:57 pm
Well if I did mean harm I wouldn't of ran into a cave, and I would of thrown a few pebbles to gt rid of those bombs, and I'm unarmed. I may be young but I'm not stupid. Check my robe, it honours the lycans, on the back it has your symbol.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:11 pm
PFFT thats no symbol of myne i was abandoned by most of my race dont you get it didnt they tell you that wer enot your mytical were wolves we were human once my race has abandoned me" he said stiffly he turned back to his human form and sat down lighting a candle he sat down and pulled up a pice of meat he found erliar and began eating "sorry i just get tersty about that and sorry for attacking you ive gotta stay on my toes ya know thers a back exit you can stay tonight and if your hungry help yourself to some mutton thers an exit in the back ill de booby trap it later when im absolutly positive i can trust you i dont smell any bloodlust on you but still i dont trust most ppl that rnt my kind but there is someting about you that i makes me wanna trust you" he said calming down now but still anxious of the situation  

latuf
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:17 pm
Half way through her serach to find the mysterious noises she saw something through the blizzered, the form of a fox? she tilted her head to the side as she started to head to where she saw the color, steping out from behind a tree infront of the other lycan "who are you" she asked as she walked past the lycan and started heading twords the town where their was shelter  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:29 pm
I meant the symbol the scientists gave you to represent lycans, I thought you'd know that, and um I'll pass on the mutton, however if I could staay here till the blizzard blows over that would be great I completely understand your meanings of trust and to help you I will give you everything I have on me, minus my robe -.- for certain reasons. -pulls out a black bag with herbs in for medical uses, a book titled humans:heros or savages, and a small pistol.

Hands thm to you  

BALTHlER

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:32 pm
"that book ive read it before " then realizing something he asked" who did that to you ... your ears i mean who did that" he could sense something about this persona
'and by the way my names akira  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces