Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Bloodstone (LITERATE Dragon RP) ~MEMBERS NEEDED~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:30 pm
Luna looks at them"Do not bow please....I treat all with kindness unless they show me otherwise. If you show not harm towards me you are welcome in my home but if you mean harm my barrier would have hurt you badly making you want to leave. True I know you not but I can sense you both are caring dragons...I fear our race will soon die out.We keep turning on each other killing each other and the humans that do attack dragons are well making our race dweendel down to nothing...Few of us have mates....I have no mate...not that I mind anyways"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:01 am
"If there is anything to blame for the killing. It is not the humans. It is not the dragons. It is everybody. Since past, dragons and humans have fought eachother for centuries, it is natural for most of us to fight eachother. To stop this bloodline of hatred... its a task hardly achieveable."  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:18 am
Luna nods then watched as the hatchling started to move about in her cave. She wraps her arms around herself. She remembers the bloodshed. She remembers the pain of lost"Its times that changes. To many has died for foolishness"She didn't know tears were falling"So many young have lost their parents. So much pain echos in the earth and hearts of many...So many hide who they are..."She lowers her head then. She was one who hide who she was...then again she didn't know who she really was. Or who were her parents.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:04 am
"That's why I am making a promise. I will not die until my children fully grown. Though most of everyone's parents have suffered and died, we will not succumb to that fate." FlareFang brushed side side of the purple one's face with a claw. It pushed it's head against his claw in a loving gesture.  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:38 am
Back at the lab Razzo was now waking back up from his "hibernation" and the spikes on his body slowly grew larger. Time for my escape. he thought throwing his arms and legs at the large canister that held him. "You can no longer hold me!" he roared and his spikes grew so large that they reached the end of the canister and soon pierced the thick glass. After one more hit the glass shattered and he ran through the lab on all fours destroying what he can. He soon reached a large hallway big enough to have 5 tanks lined up by their sides to go through. "These humans are weak..." he said dissapointed he didnt have a challenge. He quickly ran out of the hallway and out into the wide open desert area. "My escape is complete." he said plainly continuing to run through the desert unable to use his wings.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:40 pm
Luna watches him then nods"Excuse me a moment."She walks outside of her cave. The slight breeze brushed against her skin. She didn't know what to do around these dragons really. She caught a images in her mind of her parents and collapse to her knees and grips her head. She saw the day they were killed..Her parents were very old dragons. One a quicksilver type dragon and the other a pure white dragon. tears fell and she couldn't get ride of the pain she felt.  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:45 pm
As Razzo ran through the seemingly endless desert he began to grow tired and still was uinable to use his wings due to the fluids that was filled in his canister. "Blasted humans." he hissed continuing to walk through the desert.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:57 pm
Luna started to cry and grips her head. Her nose starts to bleed.She returned to her dragon form and curls up as the memories of that cold evil night returned. She was breathing hard.  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:16 pm
FlareFang immediately was surprised. He had only saw this in the human realm while he was in espionage. past memories would come back to haunt the victim.
He stepped forward. "Is something wrong?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:44 pm
Lunarmist curls up and whimpers in pain...She didn't answer him. She places her claws over her head. She wanted this to go away. She cried out low."mama...papa....."  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:01 pm
His prediction proved true.
He turned his head to SweetBreath. "Allow me to try something. Follow along if you will".

He changed his tone of voice, and got closer to Lunarmist.
"My sweet darling... don't cry...you know we are here for you..."
he grinned at SweetBreath.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:42 pm
She whimpers"why....why did you leave me mama papa...."  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:17 pm
"My child, that was not our intent. You know that we'd never abandon you. We love you, just as much as you love us." Sweetbreath rubbed the broken Dragon's scales lovingly with the back of her claw.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:32 pm
"There there... we will be watching over you always... you are never alone. You were never alone..."  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:30 pm
Lunarmist was so lost in her memories she didn't know what was real or fake at this moment..."Why did you go? Why did you let them take me?"She cried  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff