Welcome to Gaia! ::

[[ YOU CAN WIN UP TO 6,000,000 GOLD ]]

Back to Guilds

A Chane that you Could Win up To 6,000,000 Gold 

Tags: Lottery, Free Gold, Fast gold, gold, Free 

Reply [[ 6,000,000gg Lottey ]]
EARN 12MIL GOLD IN NO TIME!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Radeo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:35 pm
Shhh!
Radeo Is Speaking
I Need The Gold For My Quests, And I Wanna Start A Charity.
0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:03 am
if i had that i will donate 2 mil then i would buy the stuff i need then give the rest bac 2 u  

k_dog369x

Shay Mari

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:21 pm
Please, just read my signature....I really need it....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:24 pm
blaugh Cause I Want To Donate To My Poor Friends And I Have Small Money.pls. crying  

AlwaysKnowYourHeart

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Draskon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:45 am
I don't really NEED the 12 Million Gold, but my close friend went to sell several items, and the server glitched up on her several times, so she got glitch out of like, several million gold.

I honestly would love that gold, so I could give her... 3 million of it, to suffice her losses, and then, the rest to buy gifts for her and stuff.

And, btw, she's my girlfriend, and I really wanna surprise her.

Thanks. I don't need it, but... I really want to do something nice for her, and I'm being sincere about it too. I care about her, more than anything I'd want.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:47 am
i need the gold because i was hoping to get my brother the white body dye which is like 3mil

this was his dream avi:

User Image

p.s he already has some stuff in this avi  

II Epic Swirl II

x-OhhSpongebob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:18 am
if i win the gold i would buy stuff to complete my dream avi and the rest of the money i would give back to yuh.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:45 am
I need 12mill Because I need it for my dream avatar and I always Help people who ask for donations So i give gold to people who need it Also i never had that Much. I would also give some to my Little brother that plays on here And he just got to play and He needs gold also.
And for a noob i give them gold to.

Thats Why i should deserve 12million gold...  

Xx_Rice_Crispie_xX

Vi Panda

3,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:17 am
im sooooooooo pooor crying  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:35 pm
here is my story
i lost 500,00 gold
got hacked 2 times in a row on the 10th and the 11th  

Dat Sunbae Doe

Super Junior

kat337hk

6,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:43 pm
i worked all of my gaian life just2 make 150k in 1 year ive helped friends bcuz i c how much they need things bcuz they want to have special avis dat say i have a super nice awseome avi i want to give them dat joy like santy clause & they 2 shy 2 ask 4 help thats y i can like be a anynomus n not make thhem fell like dey have 2 repay me i havent earned more than 150k and i want 2 b d one dat gives them joy
<3 TY 4 UR TIME <3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:08 pm
when i buy stuff and show off my avi i always get hacked crying and have stuff stolen from me gonk . now i barely have money and anything cool to where stressed . i also love helping pple get stufff on their wishlist's so they dont have to waste their money. so all i want to do is help pple and get back on my feet again. and also bcuz im tired of being laughed at by the pple who r richer than me emo cry sad . and i also want to start my own guild so i can give my stuff away to pple in it. (u know stuff i dont need or want but dont want to sell).
thnx for listening  

Booty 1 Mammas 2

4,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

II_xpW3Shx_II

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:49 pm
i should win it cuz i said so lol/..  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:31 am
To this day they say that the city still burns, raining ashes and sorrow unto the ruins. Nobody really knows what happened to the golden dragon, the one that would leave mountains of gold wherever it sat, but one thing is for sure, he's not here anymore and did not leave a single penny for the poor folks that once lived in the village. Their robots were soon destroyed to make dinner plates and they were forced to cook their own dogs so they would have something to put on those robot plates.
Everyone was sad all the time as Fifi and Rex didn't taste as good as they were cute. The mountain always stunk, sending clouds of green gas pouring from it's top, and it was only recently that they discovered it was actually a volcano that liked to fart.
It didn't enjoy farting as much as Tod, though, since Tod thought it was the funniest thing EVER. But someone lied to Tod and told him that if he were to travel into the Oily Lake and fart that it would make the funniest bubble ever. Tod splashed into the black abyss and attempted to release flatulence, but with no results. He felt something tugging at his feet and by the time he was able to figure out what it was, it was too late.
The Golden Dragon roared out of the lake, black oil dripping from its golden scales.
"YOU THERE, NOOB. WHY ART THOU ATTEMPTING TO FART IN MY LAKE." It spoke in it's booming dragon voice.
Tob looked up, frightened, and simply replied;
"I'm doing it for the lulz."
This did not amuse the Dragon and he was very '>: (' and decided to eat Tod, forever relieving the world of the n00b.
The villagers rejoiced, all exiting their ashy little huts and cheering to the Dragon.
The Dragon smiled and boomed 'FREE GOLD FOR ERRBODY.'
And spread his magical wings, parting the skies and revealing rainbows and butterflies.
And for the first time in three decades, the skies rained gold, 12 million gold to be exact. And the dogs respawned and the robots reassembled and everybody looked awesome in OMFG Hats and other expensive wishlist items that they had been wanting for LIEK EVAR.

And stuff.

And that's the story of why I deserve t3h goldz.  

Nubbcakez

i Blow Phones Up

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:33 am
If i get the money ill buy my dream avi and ill start a guild like this and donate for people to achieve their dreams  
[[ 6,000,000gg Lottey ]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff