• Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:15 pm
Saya Ikeda
AsianPandaz
Saya Ikeda
AsianPandaz
Saya Ikeda

I usually have coffee with french vanilla creamer. :3 Ooo, glad you like milk too, haha. c:

gaia_crown I love putting whip cream on my coffee haha,you like milk too? yum_tea gaia_crown

I've never tried that! o.o

Yes, I love milk~! It's my favorite beverage. ^_^

gaia_crown Well you should try it sometime,and good for you ^-^ milk is really healthy for u too. yum_tea gaia_crown

I will definitely try it when I get the chance. :3

Ah, yes, that's the best part about it.

gaia_crown Lol cool and I now thats y i love about the milk haha xD yum_tea gaia_crown

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:23 pm
AsianPandaz
Saya Ikeda
AsianPandaz
Saya Ikeda
AsianPandaz
Saya Ikeda

I usually have coffee with french vanilla creamer. :3 Ooo, glad you like milk too, haha. c:

gaia_crown I love putting whip cream on my coffee haha,you like milk too? yum_tea gaia_crown

gaia_crown Well you should try it sometime,and good for you ^-^ milk is really healthy for u too. yum_tea gaia_crown

gaia_crown Lol cool and I now thats y i love about the milk haha xD yum_tea gaia_crown

condensed milk

II S L Y II
Vice Captain

AsianPandaz
Vice Captain

3,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:27 pm
II S L Y II
AsianPandaz
Saya Ikeda
AsianPandaz
Saya Ikeda

condensed milk

gaia_crown Of course lol Do u like milk II S L Y II ? yum_tea gaia_crown

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:56 am
AsianPandaz
II S L Y II
AsianPandaz
Saya Ikeda
AsianPandaz
Saya Ikeda

condensed milk

gaia_crown Of course lol Do u like milk II S L Y II ? yum_tea gaia_crown

I'm semi lactose intolerant x-x

I haven't drunken milk in such a long time that it makes my tummy feel bad.
I'd have to suffer a few days of drinking milk before my tummy can feel normal again...  

II S L Y II
Vice Captain

Naxts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:28 pm
Hello. I've been on Gaia for a while and I though I just go ahead and join up here.

My name is Kevin, I'm a 17 year old senior in high school.

In my spare time I enjoy listening to music, a lot of it. I have an immensely wide taste in and I listen from everything to Classical to Techno, Rock to Rap, and everything in between. If you ever want music to listen to. I'm the man for you.
I also enjoy writing stories. I'd admit that I'm pretty bad at it, but it really touches me to see someone who likes my works. All of my stories are written by hands so unfortunately, people online won't be able to read it until I end up writing a story I feel is worthy of the internet. They're all just a bunch of sappy romances anyways, something I found out is something that not too many people are interested in.
I do enjoy playing video games as well. Not as much as I used to, I used to play video games all the time, but now I only play sparingly.
I also love sex. But I'm not going to start on that.

I'm not entirely too sure about what else to say. I guess I'll just say Hello.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:37 pm
Naxts_The_Demon
Hello. I've been on Gaia for a while and I though I just go ahead and join up here.

In my spare time I enjoy listening to music, a lot of it. I have an immensely wide taste in and I listen from everything to Classical to Techno, Rock to Rap, and everything in between. If you ever want music to listen to. I'm the man for you.
I also enjoy writing stories. I'd admit that I'm pretty bad at it, but it really touches me to see someone who likes my works. All of my stories are written by hands so unfortunately, people online won't be able to read it until I end up writing a story I feel is worthy of the internet. They're all just a bunch of sappy romances anyways, something I found out is something that not too many people are interested in.
I do enjoy playing video games as well. Not as much as I used to, I used to play video games all the time, but now I only play sparingly.

I can relate to almost everything you typed ^-^ All except for the sex tidbit.

- I'm a senior in HS.
- I like a wide variety of music
- I love rpg / adventure games
- I'd love to read your stories biggrin [Especially the romances]  

II S L Y II
Vice Captain

Naxts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:47 pm
II S L Y II

I can relate to almost everything you typed ^-^ All except for the sex tidbit.

- I'm a senior in HS.
- I like a wide variety of music
- I love rpg / adventure games
- I'd love to read your stories biggrin [Especially the romances]

Heh. Then I guess we can become friends quite easily.
Maybe if I find the time. i can type up one of my stories for you to read.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:05 pm
Naxts_The_Demon

Hiya Naxt! biggrin
Also a writer and I like sappy romances so if you're ever able I'd be honored to read them whee  

Alli the Elf
Captain

Naxts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:11 pm
AngelCagalli
Naxts_The_Demon

Hiya Naxt! biggrin
Also a writer and I like sappy romances so if you're ever able I'd be honored to read them whee

Heh. So much enthusiasm.
Maybe I will. But I have a lot of work on me right now, so it'll probably take a while.
A long while actually.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:27 pm
Naxts_The_Demon
AngelCagalli
Naxts_The_Demon

Hiya Naxt! biggrin

Heh. So much enthusiasm.
Maybe I will. But I have a lot of work on me right now, so it'll probably take a while.
A long while actually.

*100 years later* xD  

Alli the Elf
Captain

Naxts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:32 pm
AngelCagalli
Naxts_The_Demon
AngelCagalli
Naxts_The_Demon

Hiya Naxt! biggrin

Heh. So much enthusiasm.
A long while actually.

*100 years later* xD

Haha! It's not going to take THAT long.

Hmm. Maybe I'll get started on it right now.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:33 pm
Naxts_The_Demon
AngelCagalli
Naxts_The_Demon
AngelCagalli
Naxts_The_Demon

Hiya Naxt! biggrin

Heh. So much enthusiasm.
A long while actually.

*100 years later* xD

writing's a good way to pass the time :3 I usually do it all the time in school biggrin  

Alli the Elf
Captain

Naxts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:34 pm
AngelCagalli
Naxts_The_Demon
AngelCagalli
Naxts_The_Demon
AngelCagalli
Naxts_The_Demon

Hiya Naxt! biggrin

Heh. So much enthusiasm.
A long while actually.

*100 years later* xD

writing's a good way to pass the time :3 I usually do it all the time in school biggrin

Well. I already have it written, It's just that it becomes just so tedious typing it up that I give up a lot simply because I become bored too quickly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:41 pm
II S L Y II
fizzyorangesoda
cat_3nodding Hi~
cat_whee I'm Sophie but you can call me Soph, fizzy whatever
cat_4laugh I'm in middle school
cat_wink I like animals(especially kitties)
cat_lol My favorite colors are green, blue, and yellow
cat_cool My birthday is November 29
cat_biggrin I love anime and manga
cat_xd I play the viola
cat_stare I am a shy and quiet person
cat_surprised I'm Chinese
cat_razz I like science
cat_xp Umm I can't think of anything else
cat_smile Nice to meet you all~

Things we have in common:

fizzyorangesoda
cat_3nodding Hi~
cat_whee I'm Sophie but you can call me Soph, fizzy whatever [HAHA "SOPH, FIZZY" = SO FIZZY cat_lol ]
cat_wink I like animals(especially kitties)
cat_lol My favorite colors are green, blue, and yellow
cat_cool My birthday is [ in ] November 29
cat_biggrin I love anime and manga
cat_stare I am a shy and quiet person
cat_surprised I'm Chinese

hehe cool. cat_lol  

carnivorouskuma

Timid Wildcat

Alli the Elf
Captain
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:43 pm
Naxts_The_Demon
AngelCagalli
Naxts_The_Demon
AngelCagalli
Naxts_The_Demon

Heh. So much enthusiasm.
A long while actually.

*100 years later* xD

Well. I already have it written, It's just that it becomes just so tedious typing it up that I give up a lot simply because I become bored too quickly.

I know exactly how you feel, I was supposed to have the next chapter of my story up moonths ago but I just can't get around to typing it. I mean once you've written it once you just don't feel like writing it again Dx  
Angel's Charity

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff