JENOVA Project (BC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red.Shift [ M ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:34 am
((oooh.... I have a fun idea))
((and Yeah, that's what I figured.... about the clothing))

She thought for a moment, mako bright eyes concentrated in thought. A slight pout appeared on her lips as her brows furrowed, showing off for the first time the less professional side that was hidden deep beneath the suit and the formalities.

"I... I seem to remember you...." She said, slowly, sorting through memories. Now that she saw him she could find his face in the shadows that had surrounded her before. But for some reason... she was seeing.... double? A pale spidery hand went to her forehead as she watched the true image of vincent be overshadowed by a man dressed in red with long black hair. She called up the image of of Ayra and discovered that Ayra too was overshadowed by a see through..... older version of herself. It was all very confusing. She turned to Dr. Motosuwa to ask her why she was seeing all this, when suddenly a large pain entered her mind. Both hands flew to her head, clasping over her ears as she fell to her knees. The pain was awful.... images were flashing through her mind faster than she could follow... she didn't even recognize half of what it was - then....

There was Sector seven that Ayra had shown her only earlier that week. A man was standing there.... and then.....

She passed out, falling to the floor, silvery hair spreading around her like a halo.

((She can kind of see the future... but not really. The Jenova cells are trying to pull her away from Shinra Corp whereas she (for now) doesn't plan on going anywhere. However, she doesnt know what's going on.... so it's just kinda milling around inside her mind.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:49 am
Vincent was by her side catching her as she fell to her knees before they'd hit the ground. "Are you all right?" He asked, his concern evident on his every feature. He called out to Freyr who was a little further down the hall, "Freyr, tell someone to get out here!" reffering to the scientists/doctors in the next room.  

The demon Angel
Crew

Red.Shift [ M ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:20 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:54 am
((bored.))((The demon Angel - I know you've been online.... why won't you post *tears*))  

Red.Shift [ M ]

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:00 am
OOC: Likely busy running his own RP The Chaosflow 3nodding Hmmm...I still need to figure out what I'm doing next with my character,....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:33 am
Vincent wasted no time, lifting the girl in his arms easily and rushing in past Freyr, looking around for a place to put her.  

The demon Angel
Crew

Red.Shift [ M ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:35 am
((brilliant))

"Put her here." The doctor said, motioning to a exam table as Ayra rushed in after Vincent

"I'm fine... really." Shiimasurei protested, wondering slightly why everyone was so worried. "I..." she paused. "I think it might have been something I ate." She said, hoping they would believe her, she avoided eye contact with anyone in the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:43 am
"Just relax, let them figure out what happened, they're not going to hurt you." Vincent said to her, knowing how the proceedures generally worked. He also looked around taking stock of who was there, and smiling when he saw Lucretia, hoping to catch her gaze.

((gonna need someone to RP Lucretia here))  

The demon Angel
Crew

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:24 pm
((Well.... I suppose since my scientist character isn't alive yet, I could be Lucretia if you want. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:00 pm
Shiimasurei pouted slightly, bottom lip jutting out as her "young" nature broke from the professional restraints she usually had on it.

"Fine." She huffed, blowing a strand of hair out of her face as Ayra slipped a needle into her arm. Shinrai ignored it, as though it wasn't even there.  

Red.Shift [ M ]

The demon Angel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:48 am
((want to post with her? I'm not sure what to do next at the moment with Vincent))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:21 pm
(('kay))

Lucretia looked up from what she was doing when their most recent 'experiment' was brought in. It was important that they monitor and take note of things like this if they wanted to make any future progress. Seeing that Shinrai was being taken care of already, she caught Vincent looking at her, and walked over to him. She returned his small smile, and looked down at the clipboard in her hands. "Vincent... can you tell me what she was doing right before this? Anything that might have triggered this sort of reaction?" she glanced to the side at the woman in question, and then met Vincent's red eyes once again, before returning her gaze to the clipboard.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

The demon Angel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:49 pm
((recently invited someone to the guild, who I think may want to RP Lucretia, and perhaps Cloud, so give me a little time to get back to you, I'll see what's going on.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:57 pm
((Alrighty. ^_^))  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

warwizardjerek

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:47 pm
Yea...from the way this story RP as progressed my character wont be able to fit in it. So I'll either create a new character or just not continue this RP....yeah it's getting kinda funky.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff