Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here Be Dragons! (The Dragon Lover's Guild)

Back to Guilds

Reply RolePlays
Combat Arena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sigilos

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:57 pm
Sigilos was amazed. He had not expectied something like this. He wasn't even able to block all of the blows. Not that it mattered, he simply shifted the wounds closed as they happened. It still hurt like hell. Riku tore part of his face off, and his power filled in the flesh a few seconds after the chunk was ripped free. He would have to change. He quickly dodged to the side, and threw himself on top of the raging female. He clung with ease to one of her back scales as she raged, trying to reach him. He let his wounds close, then began to Shift to his FullBlood form. He grew to half Riku's size, and then jumped, winging into the air while he contimued to Shift. He reached his normal size, and then kept going. He was monsterous, a veritable mountain of Golden hued flesh and soaring grace. He had to stay above the arean, as he was now to large to fit inside. He roared out his challenge, the sound covering much of the lower scale. It was even felt in the granite mountains to the north, where the combination of sound and energy caused huge rock slides and large avalances. The blade had grown too small now, so he sent it back from where he had gotten it. This would be a contest of pure will and strength now.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:53 pm
Her ice blue eyes had gone completely white. She snarled loudly as her opponent flew up into the air but something stopped her from immediately chasing. The adrenaline had not stopped pumping through her vein but a slight conscious part of her mind was in action. She briefly looks around at all the blood lost on her rampage and the wound was still open. A small black ball flew around her leg and stopped the bleeding but didn't close the wound completely. Most of her concentration and energy was on finishing this fight.

She waited, her conscious mind trying to brind some rationality to the fight and trying to anticipate this new defensive position she had forced the other to be in.  

Shizzle Bam Boom-

Sigilos rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)

Sigilos

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:20 pm
Sigilos decided now was the time to finish this, Riku needed time to heal. Not meantion he had lost part of his face, even if it did grow back, it felt weird to know it was new flesh. He took a deep breath, his rib cage expanding until his thick hide showed each one. The air he held in his lungs reverbirated inside him. He roared out mentaly,

{*Now, let us be done!*}  
Shizzle Bam Boom- rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:00 pm
She roared fiercly with a fairly long duration, the sound errupting changing from fury to desperation and determination. She prepared for what came next.  

Shizzle Bam Boom-

Shizzle Bam Boom-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:09 pm
Her rage exploded at once and she lunged with all her might at the mightly beast before her. The immense tazmanian devil-like noise that errupted from her chest was followed by swift and accurate claws and teeth digging into her opponent. A strange purple electric sphere formed for a fraction of a second and she backed away before slamming into Sigilos, crashing into the arena below. Her rage ended oddly mid-fall and she reverted to her hybrid form as there was an immense crushing of stone. Her eyes widened at the damage she had done, watching open wounds of the other pour blood. By the time the dust settled, she was in her more human appearance, save the tail, wings, and horns. A katana has appeared in her hands similar to the one previously disposed of, and she thrust it at Sigilos, stabbing the arena ground next to him.

"I believe I have one." She said calmly.
She jumped down from the large creature, landing on her hybrid form's feet. She turned around and gazed at the pools of blood and damaged arena. The counter effects of the adrenaline hit her and she collapsed to her knees and hands. She sat on the floor and looked back to the great majestic beast now fallen from full glory. She moved over and placed her hands gently on him.

"First things first, I will at least help you recover. It was a good fight, and you are an awesome fighter." Small tendrils of blackness moved gently over the dragon and closed the wounds, healing some of the surface damage.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:44 pm
The Gold shook off the magic, shadows scatering like water.

*Ha! I am far from fallen. This was supposed to be a sparing match, so I could test my new weapon.*

He shifted his wounds closed once again, at the same time resizing himself to his Hybrid form.

*You fight well, there was no dishonor in my defeat.*

(Damn it! Why do I always lose these damn dice rolls!! This is the second time now! Not to mention every other time I roll the dice. MAybe I'll stick with the random number thing, I get better with that.)  

Sigilos

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cobalt Masquerade

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:39 pm
(( rofl i bet you do also didn't he say 2 8 sided-dice -.-))

Scott sat in one of the seats and clapped his hands "bravo that was an exellent fight i havn't seen one that good in over a hundread years" he says standing up and grabbing his Zanbactou which had laid beside him  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:42 pm
The gold swung around, almost done healing and back in his hybrid form.

*And who are you, if I might ask?*  

Sigilos

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cobalt Masquerade

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:44 pm
Scott returned the Zanbactou to it's Seathe "i'm just a passing white who decided to watch your fight is there something wrong with that?" he asks raising an eyebrow  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:53 pm
THe gold growled in his throat.

*I suppose not. And if that was the best, you should have been here earlier. Gattin has a hell of a finisher.*  

Sigilos

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cobalt Masquerade

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:55 pm
Scott smiled "I bet he does wish i had been there to see it" he says walknig down the steps toward the front row  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:57 pm
Sigilos finished healing, a grating sound heard as he stretched and slid his bones back into place.

*Let me guess, you want to fight too, now.*  

Sigilos

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cobalt Masquerade

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:58 pm
"who ever said i wanted to fight dear gold i'm just here to observe" Scott says crossing his arms as he stopped at the front row  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:04 pm
The Gold shrugged.

*It seems everyone who enters this place wants to fight, that is the point of an Arena, after all.*  

Sigilos

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cobalt Masquerade

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:06 pm
Scott laughed and jumps down into the arena "too true" he says  
RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]