Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play Nation!

Back to Guilds

A Roleplay Safe Haven 

Tags: Action, Dark, Adventure, Comedy, hang out 

Reply Private Roleplays
[Rin]Accidental Marriage[Davey] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Figured I should update this. So just randomly going to put "Updating, do not disconnect power source"
  That's what my laptop says hahaha
  Halloween is a comin'!
View Results

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:39 pm
User Image

"Oh you're back!" Debra said brightly when Sofia returned, "Can you believe that Pierre speaks German, as well as French and English? He was just translating for me the lyrics for Ramstein's Du Hast. You see, in German, 'hast' means 'have', while 'hasst', with a double 's', means 'hate', and so when the lead singer says 'Du hast mich', he is either saying 'you have me' or 'you hate me'. Or it could have a double meaning. There seems to be a lot of debate about that. In either case, I like the song even more now that I know what the f**k they are singing." She then sheepisly added, "Um... pardon my..." Debra stopped herself from saying 'Pardon my French' because then she would have to eplain what she meant to Pierre, who might be offended. Instead she said, "My bad language."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:47 pm
User Image
Sofia sat down and seemed pretty impressed as she chuckled from Debra's excitement of knowing what one of her favorite bands was saying, also considering the fact that Pierre knew German. They did seem like a rather odd yet cute couple now that she thought about it. However rather than lingering on that thought she turned her attention to Pierre.

"Was German hard to learn? All I know so far is English, French, Italian, Spanish and just a tad bit of Chinese. Oh and sigh language!"

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:01 pm
User Image

Pierre shrugged and replied, "It was not zat difficult for me. I have heard zat zee more languages you learn, zee easier it becomes to learn one. I am thinking zat for you, German will be easy." He paused and added, "I have... how you say... relations in Germany. When my great-grandmother on my mother's side was a teen, she met and fell in love with a German soldier who was a part of zee occupying German Army in zee Second World War. Zat happened more often than we French would like to admit. Long story short, his unit was transfered out of zee area, leaving my great-grandmother pregnant with my grandmother, and they never saw each other again. Things went badly for my great-grandmother after Calais was liberated from the Germans, as it was for anyone who was thought to be a collaborator. She survived, though. After ze war, she tried to find him, but she could not. She found his family, but they told her he had been listed as missing in action." "Wow! That's rough!" Debra remarked sympathetically, "Do you think that he was... you know... killed?" Pierre merely shrugged his shoulders.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:24 pm
User Image

"Yeah, I got hurt during a game," Alex admitted, "And I'm out for the rest of the season, but I should be fully recovered in time to play in college." He decided to not ask her for details about her father's contacts for right now. While it might have crossed Alex's mind to share a bit of his lunch with Kimberly, especially if she didn't have a lunch, before he had the chance to think about it, Greg arrived on the scene. "Hey Greg! This is Kimberly. She's new here," Alex said by way of introduction, "Kimberly, this is my best friend Greg." "Nice to meet you," Greg said politely, but it was clear that his mind was elsewhere. After hesitating a moment, Greg asked Alex, "Can I talk to you in private for a moment?" Alex nodded, and replied, "Sure." He then asked, "Would you excuse me for a moment, Kimberly"?

Oh! Right! Got it!" Brandy replied when Helen explained her plan to Brandy, "That's good! It's really good! I never would have thought of it!" That was quite an admission for Brandy to make, considering how vain and overconfident in her own abilities that she happened to be. After a moment of thought, she added, "So... I'll just ignore her like all of the other loser nobodies in this school."

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:48 pm
User Image
"Wow that's a very powerful story, I'm sure they'll reunite in spirit," She smiled and sat there while eating her lunch and listening to them talk about his story and discussing the many possibilities of what possibly happened to his great-grandmothers love. She found it rather romantic as well but with a sorrow filled ending. She could help but think of Alex for a moment though she quickly thought of other things, not wanting to start blushing.

"Nice to meet you Greg!" Kim smiled and nodded when he wanted to talk to Alex in private. "Sure thing." She smiled and sat there patiently as she now had a chance to contemplate what her next move will be. Judging by what Helen had said about Sofia...she knew that getting Alex to hook up with her will be easy. All men only wanted one thing after all and when their wife didn't want to give it up then they would seek it from someone else.

Helen rolled her eyes as she nodded, "Yes, ignore her and treat her like any other nerd and loser. Harass her a bit when Alex is around her. He might fall for her if she stands up to you so if she does don't try and start a fight. Just do as I say alright?" She then stood and headed off to the bathroom to fix her hair and make up.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:05 pm
User Image"I know just how to start," Brandy informed Helen. In an unusual display of forethought, she decided that she wasn't going to force a confrontation right away. Something low-key will be appropriate for the moment. Instead of going straight to Kimberly, Brandy went in another direction and circled around before heading in Kimberly's direction, so that it wouldn't look like she had been just talking to Helen.

After Alex and Greg had walked a short distance away, Greg said to Alex, "You remember that I want to ask Debra out? Well, I've heard that now she has some French dude hanging around with her." "That would be Pierre," Alex informed him, "He's a foreign exchange student, as you have probably guessed, and he's in our psychology class. The moment he arrived, our teacher assigned him to be Debra's pretend husband for the 'marriage experiment'. That's why he's hanging around Debra." Greg scowled at that and said, "That explains it, but you know how the French always think that they are the world's greatest lovers. While the marriage might be pretend, you know this Pierre guy is trying to get a real 'honeymoon', if you know what I mean." Alex looked at him in amusement and said, "The only reason why you're letting that bother you is because you want to have your own 'honeymoon' with her." "Me? No! Of course not!" Greg insisted, but when Alex gave him an impatient look, he conceded, "Well... maybe. But only if I can get her to like me first. I'm not sneaky like that Frenchman." After a moment of thought, Alex suggested, "If you really want her to like you, just go Goth like her. That should do the trick." Greg scowled again and replied, "I'm not that desperate!"

Since there was nothing more to say, Alex and Greg went to rejoin Kimberly. As bad luck would have it, Brandy walked by just then. She briefly glanced at Kimberly, stopped, looked at Kimberly again, and then shook her head in disgust.
"Another one? I swear to God that this school is turning into a magnet for nerds and nobodies! Pathetic!" Brandy grumbled loud enough for everyone within 15 yards to hear her, and then she went on her way with her nose in the air. When Alex and Greg had joined Kimberly, Alex said to her, "You've just met Brandy, the captain of our cheerleader squad, whom many of us 'affectionately' refer to as 'Queen B***h of the Entire Universe.' There are many students here who will welcome you with open arms and who will want to be your friend. She is not one of them. In fact, I suggest that you avoid her as much as possible, and if she tries to be your friend, run for it before she sticks a knife in your back." Greg was smiling in amusement as he asked, "Have you met Debra yet? If you haven't, you should. There's no guarantee that she'll like you, but if Brandy hassles you too much, you might be able to talk Debra into knifing her for you." "Now Greg, you know that you shouldn't even talk about such things!" Alex scolded, and after glancing around to see if anyone was listening, he added, "At least not in public."

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:55 pm

Kim blinked as she saw Greg pull Alex away for a moment. She decided to take a seat and waited for the two to come back. She looked around and smiled a bit as she looked at Helen for a moment as Helen gave her a slight nod as she returned the nod. She then looked over to see Greg and Alex join her and just then Brandy made her move though it wasn't anything big it was a start, a good one. Kim looked over o Alex as he explained who it was as she nodded, "Oh I see! Well I'm certainly used to those kind of girls. I'll be sure to ignore her. I don't pay attention to attention whores to be honest...oh sorry, excuse my language...." She chuckled and pulled her lunch out.

((OOC: Figured i'd get back into this rp XD ))

Davey Word Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:52 pm
User Image

"By the way," Debra said to Sofia, "Did you happen to see if Greg is with Alex? I overheard someone saying that Greg wants to ask me out, and I'd like to have a general idea about where he's at so that I can avoid him. But then again, if I do see him, then I can turn him down to his face."  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:11 pm
User Image

"There's nothing wrong with your language," Greg insisted with a grin, "And as a matter of fact, you can drop the 'attention' from 'attention whore' and still be right about Brandy. Everyone knows that, and her boyfriend Nate is her boyfriend because of that." Glancing at Alex, Greg asked, "What was it he said about her?" "Later," Alex said in return. "Anyway," Greg continued, "I was just thinking, Kimberly, that if you need someone to show you around and introduce you to all of the hot spots in town, I'm the right guy for that. Alex here will be glad to show you around, but between his gimpy leg and his ball and chain, he really isn't up for that. No offense meant to Sofia, dude." To be honest, Alex was slightly offended by Greg's 'ball and chain' remark, but he decided to say nothing about it this time. Likewise he didn't say it, but he was thinking, "So much for asking Debra out."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:48 am
User Image
"Im sure that Greg with with Alex, they always have lunch together." She replied as she was a bit surprised to heard Debra say Greg was wanting to ask her out. Sofia wasn't exactly the person to tell gossip to, in fact the only time she knew something was up was when it was hppening to her and even then she'd be the last to hear about it. The rumor wheel was cruel these days and she hoped Greg wanting ot ask her out wasn't some kind of practical joke. Debra was a nice girl, and Sofia was more than sure that Debra was just as vulnerable as any other teenage girl. "Well I'm sure it's better if you just turn him down when you get a chance. That's always the way to go," Sofia nodded and smiled as she was just about done with her food.

Kim looked over at Greg and nodded, "I'd like to be shown around though for the meantime I have to settle at my new home. I still have quite a bit to unpack so I'll let you know when I'm ready for a tour of the city." Perhaps that was a nice way of turning Greg down but either way there was truth in the excuse as she had several boxes to unpack.

The bell then rang as lunch was already over. She stood up as she looked at her scheduled to see what was her next class as it happened to be yet again the same as Alex's. In fact she had all his classes except for the last one which was his football practice and what not. She has and art class for her last class of the day. She stared at her schedule as she tried to figure out where it was.

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:52 pm
User Image

"OK. No problem," Greg said in return. If he had realized that she was turning him down gently, he didn't show it. Taking note of the expression on Kimberly's face, Alex said to her, "You look like you might be lost again. Can I help?"

((OOC: For clarification, does her schedule include the psychology class for the first period? If so, I've thought of a suggestion that Debra could give to the teacher when they get to class the next morning. biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:02 pm
User Image

"You're absolutely right, Sofia," Debra said in agreement. Turning to Pierre she continued, "You're a guy. If you wanted to ask a girl out, but she doesn't want to go out with you, then you'd want her to tell you that up front, instead of dragging it out or leading you on, right?" Pierre nodded and said, "Oui, I would prefer that. But..." When he didn't continue right away, Debra prompted, "But what?" "I am thinking that some boys will interpret 'no' as 'try harder'." Debra considered that for a moment and nodded again as she said, "You're right, but that's another reason why I should say 'no' from the start and stick with it."  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:11 am
User Image
"Well im behind whatever you decide to do," Sofia nodded as it was just about time for class to start. She walked with Debra until they made their way to their class since they had different classes. Sofia's mind did wonder over to what Alex might be up to at the moment. She found herself thinking about him often and half the time she wasn't aware she was thinking about him.

Kim glanced over at Alex and chuckled a bit as she nodded, "Ah yes...I guess i can't hide the fact that i'm still horribly lost around this school. It would help a lot if you could tell me where my next class is." She smiled and handed him the paper that had her class list and that would show that they had every class together of course except for the last.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:24 pm
User Image

"See you later, Sofia!" Debra said as they parted ways. Pierre stuck around a little longer, and he said, "Perhaps this afternoon, you will permit me to visit your home. I would like to meet your parents." Debra's expression immediately hardened and she snapped back, "Well, you can't because they're dead! I have to live with my grandmother." "Mon dieu! I am so sorry!" Pierre predictably replied. "Save it!" Debra retorted harshl, "You're not really sorry! No one is really sorry!" Pierre started to open his mouth to protest that he was sorry, but Debra's expression convinced him to not argue the point, and so instead he said, "Eh bien. I would like to meet your grandmother." Debra let out a sigh as if she was being imposed upon, and she said, "Fine then. I'll introduce you to my grandmother. I'll see you later." As they started to go theri separate ways, Debra paused and asked Pierre, "Hey, are you a Catholic?" "Oui, my little death rose," Pierre affirmed. "Good! Be sure to mention that to my grandmother," Debra replied, and she walked away without explaining why she thought that it was important for Pierre to tell her grandmother that he was a Catholic. Pierre merely shrugged and went to his next class.  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:36 pm
User Image

After taking a look at Kimberly's schedule, Alex chuckled as he remarked, "Well, what do you know about that? Almost all of your classes are the same as mine! What a coincidence! Just so that you know, Sofia is in our psychology class, along with her friend Debra. My friend Greg mentioned Debra. I should probably warn you that our psychology teacher has an experiment going on. He has divided the class into boy/girl pairs and each couple is pretending to be married. At the end of the experiment, each couple is supposed to report on what they learned about being a couple and all that. No doubt he'll work you into the experiment somehow." Naturally enough, Alex had just set himself up for questions about his marriage as he and Kimberly walked to their next class.  
Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff