Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play Nation!

Back to Guilds

A Roleplay Safe Haven 

Tags: Action, Dark, Adventure, Comedy, hang out 

Reply Private Roleplays
[Rin]Accidental Marriage[Davey] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Figured I should update this. So just randomly going to put "Updating, do not disconnect power source"
  That's what my laptop says hahaha
  Halloween is a comin'!
View Results

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:18 pm
User Image

She tilted her head and was surprised to hear what they were doing in the Psychology class. She didn't make it to that class today but she would eventually so now she knew what she was in for. "Wow, I've never heard of something like that. It's kind of cool!" She chuckled and then asked, "So, who is your pretend wife? How the pretend marriage going?" She smiled innocently. Of course she actually knew the truth with what she was told by Helen and the plan to break up the 'happy' couple was being formulated.

Davey Word Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:30 pm
User Image

Sofia spent most of her day in school zoning in and out. Fortunately everything was easy in regards to learning so her school work certainly wouldn't suffer too much from her lack of paying attention. Alex was plaguing her mind all day and sometimes she actually realized she was thinking of him. Her mind drifted to that night where things were a bit...interesting. Why couldn't she get her mind off of it?! Her face was flushed most of the day. She just wanted the day to end so she could go home and really try to focus on school work. Though, was Alex going to come home or would he be staying after school with football related stuff? His leg was healing but didn't mean he wouldn't be sitting on the sidelines to participate in some way. Deep down she sort of hoped he'd come home.

(Long time no see!!!! Also updated the appearances lol)

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:47 pm
User Image

Kimberly's questions made him smile. "If you will recall," he replied, "I mentioned that Sofia is in our class as well, and that we are married. That being so, I don't need a pretend wife for the class when I already have a real wife. As for our marriage, it's going pretty well so far." Of course he wasn't going to say anything else about his marriage to someone that he had just met, regardless of how nice that she seems to be. Alex could have mentioned that Sofia was supposed to have been his pretend wife and that circumstances had led to them becoming accidentally married, but again he kept his mouth shut because he hardly knew Kimberly, and it really wasn't any of her business. Anyway, Sofia could probably do a better job at explaining it to Kimberly than he could. As the school day went on, Alex found himself hoping that he would have the chance to introduce Kimberly to Sofia, if only to keep people from saying that he was hiding Kimberly from Sophia, but even if he didn't get the chance that day, he would definitely be able to introduce the two to each other in Psychology class the next morning, and of course he was going to tell Sofia about Kimberly when he got home that day, just to keep things above board. He was planning to go to football practice at the end of the school day to see if there was anything that he could do to help.
Rin128564

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:08 pm
User Image

"Oh duh! Hehe sorry I can be a bit aloof sometimes. I get made fun of a lot for it," she twiddled with her thumbs for a moment to express nervousness. This sort of personality was so annoying and boring but it's what was formulated would work the best to get close to him. She offered him a smile and nodded, "Well good to hear that it's going well so far! Hope that continues." She chuckled lightly and when they got to class she found an empty seat. The day went on and she continued small talk with Alex as they went from one classroom to the next till the last class. She waved at him and told him she'd be happy to see him later or tomorrow. She had to figure out what'd she'd do after school.

And just like that the last bell rang. She had texted Helen and found out about football practice and figured that maybe she should loiter around to see if she could bump into Alex. In order to maintain at someone "loser" persona she would have to avoid hanging out with Helen and her friends. Luckily texting was private so she didn't feel exactly alone!

With a grin on her face she continued to text the group chat while lingering around the football field, her eyes trying to find where Alex was.

Davey Word Hunter

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:44 pm
User Image

Sofia would have loved to hang out with Debra after school but there was too much to study for. Besides it seemed that she had plans with hanging out with Pierre, something about introducing him to her grandmother. Her grandmother didn't seem too peachy with Debra hanging out with guys, especially alone.. 'Good luck Pierre' was all she could think as she made her way home. She had thought about seeing Alex at practice but she didn't want to seem like she was hovering around him and nagging him. The last thing she would want was to make the other guys think he was being burdened by her. It was best to give him his space after all. Still she hoped he was okay and his leg wasn't bothering him too much.

Maybe she could try making a delicious dinner? At this point she was aware of the type of foods he liked so why not treat him? When she got home she took a quick shower, dressed comfortably and spent a good chunk of time studying. Eventually she started on dinner, glancing at the clock wondering what time he'd get home. He told her that he would hang out with his friends after practice after all.

She studied and cooked, a true multi-tasker!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:13 pm
User Image

After Debra and Pierre had separated to go to their respective classes, Pierre considered Debra's harsh reaction to how he had offered her his condolences for her late parents, and decided that however long ago it had happened, Debra was still traumatized by the death of her parents and tended to lash out at anyone who reminded her of it. Debra and Pierre met at the end of the school day as planned, and they went to Debra's home together. As they arrived, Debra said to him, "I should warn you that my grandmother is very conservative and prudish." Before he had a chance to reply, she went inside and loudly called out, "Grandma! I'm home!" Pierre had followed her inside, and a couple moments later her grandmother came out of the kitchen with an expression of pleasant surprise on her face, as if she had not been expecting Debra to get home from school this soon. "Hello Debra," her grandmother said, and when she saw Pierre, she prompted, "Who is this?" "This is my new friend Pierre," Debra stated. Considering that she didn't have any friends until recently, the fact that she acknowledged Pierre as a friend and had brought him home with her was significant. "And this is my grandmother," she said to Pierre. "It is a pleasure to meet you," Pierre said. "The pleasure is mine," her grandmother said pleasantly in return. "Pierre is a foreign exchange student from France," Debra informed her grandmother. "Very interesting! Welcome to America," her grandmother predictably said. "Thank you," Pierre replied. Debra went on to say, "Do you remember when I told you about the experiment in my Psychology class, where the students were paired off to be pretend husbands and wives, and that I didn't have a pretend husband because there were fewer boys than girls in my class?" "I remember," her grandmother acknowledged. "Well," Debra said, "Now that Pierre is in my Psychology class, he is now my pretend husband." "I see," her grandmother said.

"But it's just all pretend, Debra insisted. Apparently understanding where Debra was going with that, Pierre interjected,
"Rest assured that I have no plans to take undue advantage of Debra." "As if I would let you," Debra mumbled under her breath. Her grandmother acknowledged what Pierre had said with a nod and then prompted, "Tell me about yourself." Pierre told her about where in France that he was from and a little about his family, and then embarrassed Debra a bit when he said, "Debra mentioned that it was important for me to tell you that I am a devout Catholic." Debra's grandmother gave her a chiding look as she replied, "Yes, but not necessarily in the way that you might think." That's when Pierre realized that there was something going on between Debra and her grandmother that was not immediately obvious. Making a guess, he said, "You are not Catholic? Protestant then? "Not as such," her grandmother replied, "But now is probably not the time to discuss religion." Debra was willing to agree to that. Her grandmother then surprised Debra and Pierre by saying, "I realize this is abrupt, but would you like to stay for supper, Pierre? We could all get to know each other better." "You don't have to stay," Debra quickly added, as if she thought that might be a bad idea. "I would like that. Thank you for inviting me," Pierre said in return. "It won't take long for me to have supper ready," her grandmother stated. Debra said, "Pierre and I are going to be in my room while we wait." Her grandmother considered that and said, "You may show your room to Pierre, but I prefer that you wait here in the living room." Debra was going to argue the point, saying that she and Pierre weren't going to have sex or anything, but then Pierre suggested, "While we wait here, you can help me catch up on what I have missed in our Psychology class"

Debra conceded the point by saying, "OK, we'll do that." She then led Pierre to her bedroom while her grandmother went back to the kitchen. Debra opened the bedroom door, turned on the light, and said, "This is it! Like it?" Pierre had been with Debra long enough that her bedroom wasn't a complete surprise. First of all, the bedroom's light bulb was the dimmest one that Debra could find, which gave her room a very gloomy appearance. The walls were lined with posters, but instead of posers of the latest pop stars, the posters had symbols that many associated with witchcraft and Satanism, and there were also pictures of female vampires, werewolves, and other dark mythical creatures. Her dresser was cluttered with with books that were supposedly magic spell books, and candles and other objects that were supposedly related to witchcraft. Seeing that Debra was waiting for his assessment of her bedroom, Pierre said, "It certainly fits you." Smirking at that, Debra said, "That can be taken more than one way, but thank you." "Shall we begin studying now?" Pierre suggested. "Sure," Debra replied with a shrug, and then they went back to the living room.

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:31 pm
User Image

Alex got to the football practice before any of his classmates got there primarily because he didn't have to change into the football pads and uniform. Of course the coach was already there, and he was glad that Alex showed up because it made it clear that Alex still wanted to do what he could for the team, as limited as it was. The coach explained to Alex what he wanted to Alex to do during the practice as they waited for the rest of the team to arrive. There wasn't much for Alex to do but watch as the team did their warm-up stretches and exercises, but when the team split off to do their position practices, Alex would stay with Nate, who was now the starting quarterback for the team, and observe how Nate was doing while offering advice as Alex saw fit. To be honest, Alex was still thinking of Nate as the backup quarterback instead of the starter. In a way, Alex felt a bit like an outsider now that he was not actively participating in the practice. Even so, there wasn't much he could do about it. For a few moments he wondered what Sofia was doing and if she was going to cook anything for dinner. Alex had noticed that Kimberly was loitering about the football field, but he didn't pay any attention to her.
Rin128564

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:29 am
User Image

Kimberly had decided to just observer for awhile before heading home. The last thing she wanted to do was appear to be overbearing by lingering around him so much. She was there long enough for him to notice and when he did she promptly left. There was also the fact that she was impatient and no matter what she would still do what benefited her most. Helen was her friend but at the end of the day Kimberly would do the best for herself. If she had to pick between herself and Helen, she'd always pick herself.

Meanwhile Sofia thought about calling Debra to ask about her day but she figured that Pierre still might be there and she didn't want to interrupt their hang out. She wasn't too sure what was Pierre's intentions but if it was friendship then Sofia was truly happy for Debra to be making yet another friend. So with that she decided to just focus on her studies and make sure she didn't burn the food.

An hour later her phone rang and she saw the caller ID and saw it was Alex's mom. She answered and after a couple minutes of talking about one another's day his mom laughed, "Wow I almost forgot why I called! And it's very important!"

"Yes, what is it?"
                                                  Sofia asked curiously. Slowly she was really beginning to warm up to his parents, they really showed her the warmth she always wanted from her parents.

"Alex's surgery has been set for next Saturday! Please make sure to remember, his father and I will meet you both at the hospital, the time is 10am. I'll forward the email the doctor sent me of how Alex should prepare for the surgery, like not eating 24 hours before surgery and so fourth. I'm sending it now, let me know if you got it."

Sofia pulled the phone form her face and glanced down and saw the notification pop up from her email. She tapped it and saw that it was the email his mother sent. She put the phone back to her face, "I just got it, thank you. I'll make sure he follows the doctors orders and we'll be there on time or a bit early."

"Thank you, I'm so happy he has you to care for him. My son is lucky and if he ever makes you cry you be sure to tell me and I'll have his father set him straight!"

Sofia chuckled and blushed lightly, "I'll keep that in mind. You two have a goodnight. I'll make sure to tell Alex to give you a call every now and then so you don't worry to much about his health."

"Yes, I'd love that. Goodnight sweetie and tell Alex I said we miss him and to make sure to wear clean underwear every day!"

"Don't embarrass the boy!" Sofia could hear Alex's dad in the distance as the line cut, his mother hanging up. She chuckled lightly and then grabbed her planner from her back bag. She opened it and wrote down the the time of his surgery on the date given. Once that was done with she finished the food and looked to see that it was around the time Alex would be arriving home. She was a bit excited to see him because she realized that she actually...missed him.

Davey Word Hunter

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:48 pm
(( Bill Cosby: "And I thought that's what an accident was! Look, you're driving the car. Here comes a truck, going to hit you. Now, whether you hit the truck or not, you're going to have soiled underwear! First you say it, then you do it! Now your mother comes to the hospital. 'Did he have clean underwear?' 'Yes. We found some in the glove compartment'." ))

Rin128564

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:36 pm
User Image

At the end of practice, the coach walked up to Alex and said, "Just so that you know, I've got an idea or two about how you can take an active part in the practice, although there are a couple details that I have to work out." "Thanks, Coach! I appreciate it!" Alex said in return. He was now curious about what the coach will have him doing. It obviously wasn't anything that required walking or running, which made things even more interesting, since a quarterback needed to be able to move around the field. Greg had been waiting to give Alex a ride home. The cheerleaders had been doing their practice at the same time, which was typical, and naturally enough QBotEU Brandy was there. Even so, she paid no attention to Alex, and he was grateful for that. Alex had noticed that Greg had amused himself by making faces at Brandy whenever her back was to him.

Once they were in the car, Alex remarked to Greg, "Whatever may happen, I can always count on you to do something childish for the sake of a laugh." "Well, you know what they say," Greg replied, "You can't stay young forever, but you can be immature for the rest of your life." "And you, my friend, are a shining example of that," Alex said in return. Greg laughed at that, and said, "Why thank you! Thank you very much! So kind of you to notice." As soon as they had arrived at Alex's apartment, Greg said to him, "I should stay long enough to say 'hello' to Sofia." "She'll appreciate it," Alex said. Or at least he hoped that she would. While that will be thoughtful of Greg, Alex suspected that Greg was using that as an excuse to go with Alex to make sure that Alex got to the apartment without any trouble, but without embarrassing either of them by being obvious about it. As Alex was entering his apartment, he called out, "Sofia! I'm home! Greg stopped by to say 'hello'." He wanted to make sure that Sofia knew that Greg was there, so that she won't be surprised to see him.

Rin128564

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:08 am
User Image

It had gotten a bit chilly but when she went to put on some warm comfortable clothes she realized that there was really nothing of the sort to wear since her mother threw out all of her clothes, leaving her with "classier" clothes. She managed to find thick black leggings and borrowed one of Alex's hoodies, hoping that he wouldn't mind her using it. It was big on her but very warm and comfortable and it smelled clean with a hint of his scent which she couldn't help but enjoy. She blushed lightly realizing she was pressing the sleeves into her face and inhaling the delightful scent. Thank god she was alone!

The food was ready just as Alex arrived though she was a bit surprised to hear Greg was with him. She walked out of the kitchen to see them, offering them a welcoming smile.

"Hello to you too Greg. Since you're here would you like to stay for dinner? There's plenty but don't feel pressured to stick around."

It was a bit strange how much had change in the last couple months, weeks even! She remembered hating them both like it was yesterday but now that was changing. Of course she was still cautious around Greg but knowing that he was close with Alex gave her a sense of security that he was supportive with whatever Alex was dealing with. Maybe if she became close friends with Greg as well then she would know that he would make sure Alex wouldn't do anything dumb to mess up their budding relationship.

Before she could continue such embarrassing thoughts she quickly brought up, "Oh and Alex your mom called earlier. She said that your surgery as been scheduled for next Saturday and we'll be meeting your parents at the hospital that day at 10am." She hoped he'd be happy to hear the news since it meant he was a step closer to a full recovery, but of course it was surgery so she wouldn't be surprised if he would feel nervous and scared. Hell...she couldn't help but feel scared herself.

Davey Word Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:33 pm
User Image

Alex didn't mind in the least that Sofia was wearing his hoodie. He took that to be a good sign because the fact that she was comfortable with borrowing his things indicated that she was becoming more comfortable with him. Besides, she looked good in his hoodie. Greg also thought that Sofia looked good, but he was going to keep that to himself while Sofia was there. "Thanks, I'd love to stay for dinner," Greg said in reply to Sofia's invitation, "I just need to check with my parents to let them know." Greg considered himself old enough to not need to ask his parents for permission, but they always insisted on knowing what he was doing so that they won't be concerned about him. He took his phone and stepped away from Alex and Sofia so that he could have a little bit of privacy.

Greg was on the phone while Sofia told Alex about the surgery appointment. "That's great!" Alex said, "As soon as I can get that out of the way, I can start on my rehab." Greg rejoined them then, and he remarked, "Hopefully it won't take you as long to recover as it did Bridgewater." For Sofia's benefit, Alex explained to her, "Teddy Bridgewater was a quarterback for the Minnesota Vikings. A few years ago, he suffered a noncontact injury to a knee during a practice in preseason. Because of that injury, he missed that entire season and nearly all of the next season. But don't worry. My injury wasn't nearly that bad, even though it was a contact injury." "Major contact," Greg added.

After a pause, Greg said, "I wonder if cheerleaders get injured like that, with all of the flipping and tumbling that they do." Alex shrugged and replied, "It's possible that one of them could mess up her knee if her timing was wrong and she landed wrong, or she could get a concussion if she fell and hit her head on the ground. You never see a cheerleader wearing a helmet." "True," Greg agreed, "But at least Brandy doesn't have to worry about a head injury. There's nothing between her ears to injure. By the way, did you know that she has a tattoo behind her left ear?" "She does?" Alex asked in surprise. He had thought that he had heard all of the rumors about Brandy, but he hadn't heard anything about a tattoo. Greg grinned from ear to ear as he replied, "Yeah! It's a label that says, 'Inflate to 65 lbs'!" He then laughed as if that was the most hilarious thing that he had ever heard. It was corny, but Alex had to laugh too. "That sounds about right for her,," he remarked. Greg calmed down and said, "Anyway, I told my parents that I'm staying for dinner, and they're OK with it. What are we eating?"

Rin128564

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:32 pm
User Image

Sofia nodded when Greg said he would let his parents know about staying over for dinner. She then listened to Alex express his excitement/relief about the surgery but she wondered if he'd feel nervous or scared on the day of the actual surgery. Either way she'd offer as much support she could. She was grateful that he explained the whole Bridgewater analogy and she wasn't surprised to hear such a story considering how dangerous a contact sport like football can be. Their conversation then steered over to cheerleaders and despite the sexualization, cheerleaders did have a rather dangerous job considering how high they get thrown around. Of course she laughed when they mentioned Brandy and her lack of brain. Perhaps she would have stuck up for her but she was and had been a bully for so long, Sofia could hardly care.

"We're having (insert Alex's favorite dish) tonight,"
                                                  she mentioned when Greg asked what was for dinner. She walked into the kitchen to set up one more plate since she didn't anticipate Greg coming up after dropping Alex off. Fortunately she made plenty so there was leftovers for Greg as well as to take to lunch. She sat down and once they were all seated they were free to dig in. She wasn't exactly sure what to even talk about so she kept to herself and listened to the two talk instead.

Davey Word Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:09 pm
User Image

"Awesome!" Alex exclaimed, even though he had guessed what Sofia had cooked from the smells that were now coming from the kitchen. After Sofia had gone into the kitchen, Greg quietly said to Alex, "Sofia looks pretty sweet in your hoodie." Acting as if it was normal for her to be wearing his clothes, Alex quietly replied, "I have observed, now that I've gotten to know her better, that she does have a good sense of fashion." Of course his statement would have been just as accurate if he had said 'now that I am paying attention to her'. He then went on to say, "One of the things that marriage is all about is share and share alike." Greg smiled in amusement and said, "Yeah? Well, I doubt you'll be saying that when you two start sharing colds, or the flu, or things like that." "Ha ha ha. You're a real comedian," Alex said in return, and then he smiled in amusement. "So, what is it that you think is funny?" Greg prodded. Still smiling, Alex replied, "Oh, I was just picturing you sharing fashion tips with Debra." "Hey, I only said I was thinking about asking her out!" Greg insisted, "I don't want to become her twin or anything like that. Anyway, we should go eat before the food gets cold." Alex nodded in agreement, and they joined Sofia at the table. As they started to eat, Alex repeated to Sofia what his coach had said about having a couple ideas about how Alex could take an active part of the practices, and added, "I really don't know that he might have in mind, and I'd love to find out." "You and me both," Greg interjected. After talking about guy stuff for a while, Greg said to Sofia, "You're Debra's friend. Do you know how she likes having that French guy as a pretend husband?" "Well, that was subtle!" Alex thought.
Rin128564

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:14 am
User Image

When Alex brought up what his coach had talked to him about she knew that he was looking forward to it but she couldn't help but feel a bit worried. So long as he wasn't going to be doing anything physical then she might feel better about it. He was getting surgery very soon and would require a lot of physical therapy so she hoped he wouldn't push himself too much. She finally replied, "I'm sure you're looking forward to what he has in mind. I'm also curious to see what ideas he has." It was her way of saying 'tell me when you find out'. That way once she knew she could give her opinion on the matter. Of course he was free to do what he felt was right for him but she could only hope he'd have some consideration of what she thought and felt.

She pushed her nagging thoughts away for a moment since they first had to get through his surgery after all. She continued to eat and when Greg posed his question about Debra she had to think.

"I wouldn't say she's happy or upset about it. She seem's okay with the project and they seem to get along. Debra doesn't like people too much but he's the right amount of pushy that I can see them being good friends." She chuckled lightly as she added, "Actually he's having dinner with Debra and her grandmother at the moment."

She pulled her phone out and glanced at the text message Debra sent her just to confirm that she was right. She nodded and then turned her phone for Greg to see. "Why do you ask?" she finally asked in return.

Davey Word Hunter

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces