Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rising Moon

Back to Guilds

the guild for all creatures of the night 

Tags: vampires, werewolves, creatures, roleplay, rising moon 

Reply ^^(^.^)^^ role play for the creatures of the night ( rp from romantic and on )
they original creature double feature (always acepting ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:55 pm
"I don't know" she said to her "maybe Chesh can carry me" she let out an soft laugh since she was just joking around.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:12 am
"You know i know of a safe and easy way to get past the towns and it will allow you two to do something i am sure you have never done before." She said pretty sure they would have fun dooing what she was thinking.  

Furrie Princess Nala

vampirekay1
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:59 am
chesh smiled lightly over at madori " i could carry you " looking back over at nala " what are you thinking nala? "  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:40 pm
"Ummm well i do have a form that could fly both of you to a fishing spot i know of. It is the only way to get to it unless your a very good climber." She said as she stood up on all fours still in her wolf form.  

Furrie Princess Nala

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:57 pm
"Either way is good with me" Madori said not knowing what else to say.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:02 pm
chesh shruged " it doesn't matter to me "  

vampirekay1
Captain

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:38 am
"Ok i will fly you to a spot i use to go if you want. It is very pretty and peaceful." Nala said as she stood up and walked to the door. "Oh i forgot i cant open doors in this form." She said blushing a bit. "When you are ready to go let me know please."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:36 pm
"Yeah sure ok" she said to her now getting up and going though her house to find all of her fishing stuff.  

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:02 am
Nala sat at the door waiting for them to gathere there fishing gear. "Umm nethere of you are afraid of being high off the ground and moveing fast are yous?" Nala asked still sitting at the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:33 pm
chesh just chuckled at nala's question  

vampirekay1
Captain

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:57 am
Nala pawed at the door knob and was able to get the door open after a few. "I will be waiting outside when you two are ready." She said as she walked out side and started pick up braches and making a clearing for when she shifted to take them for a flight to where she went fishing.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:07 pm
Madori said no to Nala first question. Once she had everything she need it she went over to Chesh and then out the door behind Nala.  

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:03 am
Nala Saw Madori come out the door. "Well best to start changeing." she said as she started to change she grew wings and a beek her tail stayed the same. After she was done changing she looked to Madori. "Well what do you think i manged to get this a few Weeks ago its a fast and great flyer but i can also run or climb very well.

(here is what i look like) User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:53 am
chesh stared at nala's form in amusment " vary nice " chesh walked around nala  

vampirekay1
Captain

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:15 am
"Thank you Chesh. Do you want to see why i asked if you minded being off the gorund and moveing at a fast pace?" she asked as she spread her wings.  
^^(^.^)^^ role play for the creatures of the night ( rp from romantic and on )

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games