Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play Nation!

Back to Guilds

A Roleplay Safe Haven 

Tags: Action, Dark, Adventure, Comedy, hang out 

Reply Private Roleplays
[Rin]Accidental Marriage[Davey] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Figured I should update this. So just randomly going to put "Updating, do not disconnect power source"
  That's what my laptop says hahaha
  Halloween is a comin'!
View Results

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:34 pm
User Image

Alex had become so engrossed in the show that he was watching that he wasn't paying attention to the girls' conversation, even if he could hear it clearly. As it was, he barely heard Sofia tell him that the food was ready. "I'll be right there!" he called back. The show had only a couple minutes left, and so he finished watching it before he returned to the kitchen. "That smells pretty good," he remarked in genuine admiration as he sat down and began to serve himself. The situation quickly became awkward. Ordinarily he ate in relative silence because he and Sofia rarely had anything to say to each other, but now he had both Sofia and goth girl ignoring him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:54 pm
User Image
Sofia looked at Debra's fist for a moment and looked at her own before balling her hand into a fist and pounding the girls and chuckled. She sat down with her and served herself and looked at Alex for a moment before looking back at her friend. They spoke to one another about numerous things not paying much attention to Alex. The time finally came where Debra had to head home now so Sofia followed her to the door and bid her a good night before shutting and locking the door. Despite how today had gone, the end turned out better than expected. This certainly gave her a bit more hope though now she had to face Alex and finally thank him for what had happened today during lunch. Sighing and sucking up her pride she walked over to Alex who was back in the living room watching tv. Sofia stood off to the side and cleared her throat weakly and muttered to him, "About today during lunch...thank you." Not wanting to stick around to what he had to say she quickly went into the kitchen and put away the leftovers before washing all the dirty dishes.

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:33 pm
User Image

Alex was actually surprised when Sofia thanked him for the way that he had stood up for her during lunch that day. Not because he didn't think that he deserved to be thanked, since he certainly did, but because Sofia had actually taken the time to thank him. He could have repeated the remark that he had made to his coach about how he would have done it for any other girl, but Sofia had gone back to the kitchen before he could reply, and reminding her that she wasn't anyone special would probably just upset her again. For a moment Alex thought about suggesting to her that she could express her gratitude in a more intimate way, but most likely she would insist that between the dinner that she had fixed and her verbal expression of appreciation, she had thanked him enough already. Of course he was completely ignorant of what Debra had said about the girlie magazine and blow-up doll. Putting the incident out of his mind for the time being, he went back to watching TV.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image
Bo trotted about the apartment bored as usual and went into the living room with his rubber ball in his mouth. He sat in front of Alex and dropped the drool covered ball on his lap indicating that he wanted to play. He even turned his head to show the open window indicating how he wanted to go out and play specifically. He wagged his tail waiting for Alex to get up and come out with him. Sofia meanwhile continued to wash the pile of dishes. Normally it didn't take her long but today she was taking her time since it was getting her mind off of things. A bitter taste was left in her mouth when she had thanked Alex but it had to be done since she was a considerate person, at least far more than him. Sofia glanced around the kitchen to see that she had to clean up the kitchen too before heading off to bed and thus she sighed heavily again.

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:53 pm
User Image

Alex's first impression was to ignore the dog and toss the ball away so that he could continue to watch TV, but it occurred to him that it might not hurt for him to do something to get on Bo's good side. After all, a dog was supposed to be man's best friend. Following along that line of thought, Alex decided that being nice to the dog was probably a good first step towards convincing Sofia that she truly wanted him. Playing with Bo certainly wouldn't provoke her into like him less. Having come to that conclusion, he picked up the ball, stood up, and called out to Sofia, "I'm going outside to play 'fetch' with Bo for a while."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:00 pm
User Image
It was a bit of surprising that Alex was willing to go out and play with Bo since she thought he didn't like him and all. Either way she simply replied, "Okay, just don't let him run off in the streets!" With those words she finished the dishes and began cleaning the kitchen which didn't take too long since she always cleaned and the apartment was rarely dirty. God forbid that Alex would throw a party because if he did she would throw a true b***h fit and make him clean the mess. Once that was done, she went into the bedroom and got dressed more comfortably to sleep. Sofia took her glasses off and sat in front of the mirror brushing her hair. It was amazing how different she looked without those old fashioned clothes and thick glasses. If anything, she looked very attractive though she never bothered with looks.

Grabbing her book she laid in bed and began reading to finish her book since she had about one page left. After that book she would have to go into the library to find another that would satisfy her taste.

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:42 pm
User Image

Bo had gone to wait by the door the moment that Alex had stood up. The apartment complex had a grassy area with a playground that served as a park, and that's where Alex went. He spent a few seconds waving the ball in the air to get Bo's undivided attention as he asked to the dog, "You want this? Huh? You want this, Bo?" Alex tossed the ball across the park and Bo charged after it. Once Bo had chased down the ball, he brought it back to Alex and dropped it at Alex's feet, indicating that he wanted to fetch again. Alex was willing to oblige him. As Alex waited for Bo to return with the ball, he thought about how easy it was to keep the dog entertained. On a similar note, it wasn't difficult to figure out if the dog liked someone or not. Furthermore, there was nothing complex about how a dog handled others, especially when it came to other dogs. If a male dog met a female dog and the time was right, they sniffed each other and got down to business, so to speak, and if the female should have puppies, she never bothered to chase down the father in order to get child support. There were times when Alex wished that human relationships were that simple. A female dog certainly wouldn't have pulled a stunt like Brandy had pulled on him the previous day. Of course that was just idle thinking. Alex continued to play fetch with Bo until he felt that he had played enough, and then he returned to their apartment with Bo. "We're back!" he announced as he followed Bo through the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image
Sofia had finished her book and laid there thinking about the current events in her life. She also remembered how she had to go to her parents house on Saturday with Alex so they could see how they were doing. All in all they were just being annoying and nosy but there was little to nothing she could do about it. Laying on her back she stared up at the ceiling and reached down pulling her large T-shirt down since it had risen up a bit. That was what she wore for sleep every night. Lost in though she began to doze off and before she could realize it, she had fallen asleep. When Alex and Bo came back she was completely knocked out and was sleeping rather peacefully so she was unable to hear him say they were back, In fact she had forgotten to lock the door but Alex would most likely head off to bed anyway.

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:32 pm
User Image

As soon as they were in the apartment, Bo went to the bedroom door, indicating that he wanted to go into the bedroom with Sofia. Going by the current time, Alex guessed that Sofia was probably in bed now. He thought about knocking on the door, but didn't want to wake her up. That evening had been a fairly decent one, especially in comparison to the previous night, and Alex didn't want to spoil things by making Sofia angry. Acting on a hunch, he very quietly turned the doorknob to see if the door was locked. If it was, he'd have to wake her up to let the dog in. As it turned out, the door wasn't locked. After softly opening the door enough to let Bo in, he glanced inside, did a double take, and looked at Sofia again. Even though the room was dark, he could still see her, just barely, and to tell the truth, he liked what he saw. In fact, he thought that Sofia looked very pretty right now, and he found himself wondering why she didn't look that way all of the time. Because she was asleep, he closed the door and went to sleep on the hide-a-bed, like always. Just as he was getting his bed ready, his cell phone played the tune that indicated that he had just received a text. It was from Greg, and it read, 'Took this picture, thought you can use it'. When Alex looked at the photo that Greg had sent with the text, he laughed out loud and said, "Yeah, you got that right, buddy! You got that right!" Alex saved the photo on his cell phone for future use, and as he went to bed, he contemplated how he could use it against Brandy the next time that she tried to mess with him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:09 pm
User Image
The next morning Sofia got up and noticed she felt a little dizzy though she quickly dismissed it as getting up too fast from her bed. She took her usual shower and went out to make breakfast her hair still dripping wet and with no glasses as well as wearing a tank top and comfortable shorts like the yesterday morning but again it didn't matter since Alex was asleep. When breakfast was done she got ready and walked over to his bed and shook him awake telling him he would be late to class again if he didn't get up and that breakfast was waiting in the kitchen. Once Bo was fed she gathered her things after getting dressed and went off to school walking as always, since she never asked Alex for a ride and even if she did he would probably say no. Sofia knew that today she would have a friend to hang out with today and it felt a bit odd and she was actually a bit excited to go off to school today.

(OOC: So it's Thursday now right?)

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:28 pm
User Image

((OOC: Yes, it's Thursday.))

Alex didn't get up the moment that Sofia woke him, but he didn't sleep any later than that. The fact that she had mentioned that breakfast was ready helped to keep him awake. He caught a glimpse of Sofia as she was leaving for school, and she was back to looking the way that she always did. While he didn't rush through his morning routine and eating breakfast as he had the previous day, he still made sure that he wasn't getting to school at the last minute. As it was, he got to school a good ten minutes before class was to begin.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:34 pm
User Image

As it happened, Debra had arrived at the school at about the same time as Sofia, and when she saw Sofia, she cheerfully said, "Good morning! I had a feeling that you would be here this early. Ordinarily I'm showing up at the last minute, but sometimes it's good to change things up. Grandma was totally surprised that I left for school so early, and by now she probably thinks I'm up to something. Kind of like last night when I didn't get home right after school."  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:06 pm
User Image
Sofia greeted Debra with a warm smile and walked with her inside as she replied, "I always come to school around this time since there's no one really here and that means I don't have to deal with harassment the very moment I get to school. And since you're here early as well would you like me to show you around so you won't get lost?" She looked at Debra to see if she wanted to do that but if she didn't want to then Sofia could always show her around some other time. Every now and then as they walked down the halls there were at least one to three people standing there thought they were typically people who marched to the beat of their own drum and didn't care about life in High School but they didn't bother interacting with anyone other than those they already knew or simple just remained loners. If the whole school was like these people things would be a lot easier in her current situation but of course that would make life all too easy and less complicated.

(OOC: Will anything major happen today that you have planned? If not then we can move this day a little faster compared to Wednesday.)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:15 pm
User Image

"I would like that," Debra replied with a nod, "It would be a good idea if I found my first class without searching through most of the school to get to it. I have psychology first. Yesterday I kind of didn't get here on time and so I completely missed the class, but I'm sure I can catch up." Debra told Sofia which teacher that she had for psychology, and it just so happened to be Sofia's teacher as well, meaning that Debra was in Sofia's psychology class.

((OOC: Debra's first day in psychology is the only thing that I have planned that needs to happen now. I'm hoping that there is no one left in the class for her to have a pretend marriage with because she has an unusual suggestion to give the teacher for what she could do instead of a pretend marriage, but he has a project for her already. I do have plans for Debra's inevitable confrontation with Brandy and Team Bimbo, and for Alex's next confrontation with Brandy and Team Bimbo, but they don't need to happen right away.))

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:30 pm
User Image
"Oh, you have the same class as me, how an interesting turn of events. Well if you need help catching up in that class you can always ask me. Our year long project clearly won't include you so I'm guessing the teacher has something else in store for you," Sofia added with a shrug as she now lead her to the first class then after showing her the psychology class room she showed her to the rest of her classes so she knew where to go next and she showed her where bathrooms were located as well as the gym and auditorium. Once the tour was done with the hoards of students arrived and it was almost time for school to being. Walking down the hall with Debra brought more attention to her and the harassing began though Sofia simply ignored it as if the halls were still fairly empty as she walked to the first class of the day.

(OOC: Alright, sounds like a good idea. When I saw that she had the same class I was also thinking that the teacher probably had something else for her and what not :3)

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff