JENOVA Project (BC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The demon Angel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:54 am
"She was trying to remember something, I'd asked her if she remembered seeing me, and then pain seemed to flash across her features, as if something had triggered some sort of backlash, or seizure almost." Vincent relayed as well as he knew of the occurances a few minutes before. "She seemed perhaps a bit edgy." He mainly hoped she wouldn't become violent, or otherwise dangerous, he intended to stick around just in case.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:58 pm
((yeah I know. I'm kinda outta ideas although I know at some point (basing off your last post) she will get kind of violent because she's gonna join the Remnants..... because I just designed a spiffy outfit for her. So yeah, i want to eventually work up to that point.... but I'm just not sure how to get there from here. Meh.

Link to spiffy picture: Check this out or Suki-chan will eat your brain. Clicky!  

Red.Shift [ M ]

Red.Shift [ M ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:23 pm
((sorry for the double post.))((dun feel like editing the other one))
----------------------------------------

"Dr. Motosuwa, over here please." The other doctor motioned Ayra over. After a moment, Shinrai noticed Ayra's features forming a rather confused expression as the man explained something with rapid hand movements. Nodding, Ayra finally returned to Shiimasurei's side.

"Whatever hit you seems to have dissapeared. Your mako levels are stable and so is you lifestream level. Can you think of anything that may have... well, caused this?" Shinrai's mind flashed back to the double images of Vincent and Ayra and she frowned slightly.

"No. No I can't. Gomen." Ayra nodded, accepting the answer and Shinrai blinked her eyes slowly, face tilting slightly downward. It just didn't feel right and yet...

"You may go now." The other doctor said.

//My daughter// That voice called out to her again.

"GET OUT OF MY MIND" She screamed silently, eyes suddenly flashing from their normal aqua blue to a bright green - bright mako green.

"I'll be going now." She said, sliding off the table and readjusting her jacket that she had moved for the bloodtest. With that, she brushed past Vincent and Lucretia, not sparing anyone in the room a parting glance as she headed out the door and down the hallway.

Moments later she was in the training room, and after signing in with the desk, she went out to the shooting range, pulling out her T.09 Nambun. It had been a while since she had been out on the range with her pistol. Lately, she had been working with the kodachi blade alongside the new rookies.
-----------
((wow, that's a load of crap))
((ignore the space down here. I may do something with this later..... like change the names and crap. dunno))

The fiery red-head was a smart a** but his nonchalant attitude was a refreshing break from the buissiness-like attitude that most of the Shinra Electric Company seemed to have. She blew 15 holes in the dummy's head beginning to feel slightly better when she felt a tap on her shoulder. Whirling around, she discovered that the cocky red-head was standing behind her. She looked up, meeting his green eyes with a grin.

"Wanna spar?"

"Aww, come on Ren, we've been doing that for the past three days." He stared at her.

"I can tell you want to blow off some steam. Seriously." Shinrai rolled her eyes.

"Meh, fine. But don't think I'll go easy on you this time. No Shinra evaluators are watching you now. I don't need to make you look good."

"Damn straight you don't, babe. But ya never didn't help." He grinned, ducking a swat from his silver haired friend. Within minutes, the pair had booked a practice room and they both had their weapons drawn. Reno twirled his EMR is his hand looking like he wasnt even paying attention to the girl on the other side of the room. However, that was clearly not the case as the metal of the kodachi blade and the steel EMR clashed together and the pair jumped back as electricity sparked between the two weapons.

"That's sweet, babe. Just don't burn my hair."

"Same goes for you, Ren."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:18 pm
((... um, I don't know for sure but... Reno's not actually older than Sephiroth is he..?))  

The demon Angel
Crew

Red.Shift [ M ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:17 am
((.....ya know, you got a point. but yeah..... i can delete that.... *keeps forgetting this is Before Sephy-kun))
((*edit: fixed it))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:19 am
((go ahead and post....I'm done))  

Red.Shift [ M ]

The demon Angel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:23 pm
((Think I'm waiting on Searrenna, to post with Lucretia, and probably could have Freyr, or a few of the turks post too...))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:45 pm
((Oh, whoops, I suppose that IS my cue....))

Lucretia watched Shinrai walk away, seemingly fine. She made a 'hmm' noise, jotted something down on her clipboard, and then looked back up at Vincent. "Well, I thank you for bringing her here. Is there anything else you need? Concerns? Your boss wanting a report again?" she asked, readjusting the table that the patient had just been on. Though she was worried about the episode that had just happened, she still managed to keep an almost carefree smile on her face.

((............ hmm, what to post with Tseng..... I can't seem to think of anything at the moment, and I have to go, so maybe I'll think of something later.))  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Red.Shift [ M ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:42 pm
((*is dead* First day back to school today as a Senior (at last, thank Ra) and I get bombarded by all my old clubs (and a few new ones) already trying to get me running them again. Too much. Plus, I already have an AP Bio test on tuesday over chapter one which we're expected to read and memorize by monday. On top of the AP English essays and the Honors Human Anatomy and Physiology chapter I have to read. I hate the first day back soo much. *kills school* And WHY. Someone PLEASE tell me WHY we started on a friday?.... and so early at that. Ugh. Sleep))((*has nothing to post right now*))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:45 am
((it died again... ugh. partly my fault I guess. oh well))  

Red.Shift [ M ]

The demon Angel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:12 pm
Vincent sighed, was it always going to be like this? "Well, I had wondered when you would be off next. You've been working half the day already, haven't you?" He tried to hide his concern, and eagerness. So that anyone watching wouldn't see anything but professionalism in him. It was hard though.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:18 pm
((I'm glad I played Dirge of Cerberus. It definitely helps me understand Lucrecia more.))

Lucrecia looked thoughtful, "That is true. I was actually planning on getting off soon, but after this.... Well, I suppose we won't know much about what happened until we get a couple test results back, and even still we can hope that it won't be a reoccuring thing. If it is, then it should start making more sense eventually" she explained, mostly just saying things aloud to sort through her thoughts easier. She set her clipboard down on a nearby desk and turned around to look back at Vincent, feeling and inward twinge of guilt as she looked into his eyes. They looked just like his father's... "Why do you ask?" she inquired of him with a smile that suggested she knew anyway.

Tseng found himself following the new Turk to the training room, and joined her in the shooting range. Not knowing what to say to her, he simply got out his own gun and started shooting next to her. "Enjoying Turk life yet?" he asked Shinrai after a moment.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

The demon Angel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:37 pm
((I need to play Dirge of Cerberus))

Vincent did have a small Ace up his sleeve. "Well, while you've been working, some of the other crews have been 'upgrading' the living quarters around her. I thought perhaps if you wanted, I could show you to your new room, and help you make sure all your stuff is there, and explain anything you might want explained. Beyond that, I figured if we get off about the same time, perhaps we can eat our lunch together. I've got something a little extra, if you'd care to share it with me, it's a surprise though.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff