Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here Be Dragons! (The Dragon Lover's Guild)

Back to Guilds

Reply RolePlays
Combat Arena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sigilos

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:32 pm
*So what do you want, my friend?*

The Gold heard his Earth warriors pop back into this demension, and they began to rebuild the arena.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:21 am
"not exactly sure right now" Scott says shrugging  

Cobalt Masquerade

Dapper Dabbler

Shizzle Bam Boom-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:02 pm
She receeded into the shadows after staring at the newcomer in confusion for a moment. She seemed to sink into the floor and was gone to heal herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:20 am
As Riku disappeared, Terk appeared in the bottom of the arena. "Nice battles, Sigilos. And no, not everyone who enters here wishes to fight. I have had my fill lately."  

TerkRugby

Sigilos

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:50 am
Sigilos grinned at the appearence of his old friend.

*Then why are you here, Lady Terk?*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:37 am
"Seems like the bottom of this arena is a populer gathering ground" Scott says jumping into the arena below  

Cobalt Masquerade

Dapper Dabbler

TerkRugby

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:50 pm
Terk shrugged. "Eh, just am."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:36 pm
Soviless walked into the entrance of the arena scratching his chin Hmmmm i wonder what you do here soviless said puzzled.  

drklizard

ShaydraSilversky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:10 pm
((since i'm new to RPing i'll introduce myself))
Name: Shaydra Silversky
Species: Dragon, Wyvern(dragon with two legs, wings have claws on end, used like fingers)
Talent/Ability: Able to make her drawings come to life
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shaydra Silversky flew down into the stadium and landed. "I believe this is a fighting stadium, fellow dragons," she said. "I wish to fight and test my abilities."
Using her pencil that she whipped out from behind her ear, she started scrawling in the air, a line of lead following the tip. She kept on drawing until a roughly sketched sword with a gem-encrusted hilt was revealed. It looked realistic. Then Shaydra tapped the drawing in the air with the point of the pencil twice.
Immediately, color started crawling up the blade, adding hue. When the color reached the tip of the blade, a real, shining sword fell neatly onto Shaydra's claw palm. She eyed the other dragons apprehensively, especially the humongous gold, waiting for a reply.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:09 am
Sigilos Shifted into this Halfblood form, taking a fighting stance and drawing his sword.

*I don't think an all out brawl is needed yet, first, spar with me and show me how good you are with that blade.*  

Sigilos

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShaydraSilversky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:19 pm
Shaydra grinned. "Very well."
Her pencil started flashing in the air around her serpentine form quicker and quicker until a cloud of lead surrounded her, covering her movements.
Inside the cloud, Shaydra shook her pencil twice.
The lead cloud started to rapidly clear until Shaydra's form showed. But she looked different.
She had more humanlike porportions, and a second jewel-hilted blade showed in her new paws - she had drawn arms on herself for better control of the blades and so her wings would be free to fly. Her pencil was tucked in her still-clawed wings, ready to draw if the need arose.
Her smile became wider as she crouched down into a ready position, hefting both blades.
"You first."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:57 pm
Soviless walked into the entrance icthing for a fight " man i hope thier will be a challange for me" Soviless said too himself.  

drklizard

Sigilos

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:45 am
With lightning speed, the gold dragon rushed across the arena. Sparks flew as his sword met the female's. He twisted the other sword away with his tail wrapped around her wrist. AS he stood there for a moment, locked in this metallic embrace, he smiled. This was going to be fun.

*By the way, little one, you shouldn't use two swords against one in a sparing match, but luckily I can match.*

He released his grip on her, and spun away. As he did so, he gave a small flourish with one paw, and another sword appeared.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:27 am
Soviless watched in awe " cool " Soviless said too himself  

drklizard

ShaydraSilversky

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:50 pm
Swinging away from the momentum of the dragon's grip, Shaydra's eyes widened. The gold was strong! But what was to expect, from a dragon that huge? And his second sword had appeared quicker than her pencil could draw.
Using the momentum from the gold's tail, she spun back around. She was a mage-in-training in her clan, but all of her clan was tought how to spar. Still spinning, one of her blades met the male's in a shower of sparks. The other swung down, trying to slice his leg.  
RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff