Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rising Moon

Back to Guilds

the guild for all creatures of the night 

Tags: vampires, werewolves, creatures, roleplay, rising moon 

Reply ^^(^.^)^^ role play for the creatures of the night ( rp from romantic and on )
they original creature double feature (always acepting ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:53 pm
"I want your help" she said turning and walking over to him "I want you to take Madori away from Chesh" she said to him "that would hurt her alot and make it easy for me to get with her, and then I can take her out of your hands" she said to him "since she really don't want to take her father place anyways.

"do you know where chesh is?" Madori asked her after she got done eatting.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:10 pm
spider leaned forward resting his head in his hand " and how do you expect me to do that "

sam smiled " hold on let me see " closing her eyes sam consitrated then smiled opening her eyes again " she is on the top deck at the front of the ship " sam smiled again  

vampirekay1
Captain

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:16 pm
"she wants a baby" she said to spider "and I'm sure that Madori get attach to people quickly and she would automatlly love you if you give her a baby" she said with an smirk

Madori smiled "thanks you so much" she said now licking her lips "did you want to come with me or do you want to finish here?" she asked her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:24 pm
spider laughed befor standing up and heading for the door " this should be fun "

sam shoock her head " i'm stay here i have work to do " sam gave madori her cute smile  

vampirekay1
Captain

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:31 pm
"thank you" Madori said as she went out the kitchen and turned right getting lost again. "this is just great" she said to herself "I'm always getting lost, why is this ship so big" she asked herself.

Jade smirk as she watched spider leave, once he was gone she went up to the deck of the ship "hey Chesh" she said walking up beside her "I just wanted to say sorry about what I said about your bond lover"  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:35 pm
chesh looked over but didn't say anything

spider walked down the hall were he could smell madori walking past her spider gave her a sweet seductive smile but didn't stop as he waited for her to call him and ask for help  

vampirekay1
Captain

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:40 pm
"come on Chesh please don't be like that" she said giving her the puppy dog eyes "you know I would never, could never hurt you" she said to her "so I'm sorry"

Madori turned feeling that some one was never "hey whos there?" she asked looking around, she found him "hey I haven't meet you before" she said with an smile walking over to him "my name is Madori and yours?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:43 pm
spider smiled " so your the girl every ones been talking about " spider smiled as he gentaly took her hand and kissing it " i'm spider its good to meet you " spider smiled sweetly

chesh sighed " alright alright i except "  

vampirekay1
Captain

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:48 pm
"why do you hate me and all I want to do is make you happy?" she asked her now crossing her arms happy a little bit that she atleast got her to talk to her.

"spider" Madori said blushing a bit looking down at the ground. She remember Chesh saying his name but she wasn't sure about what. "it's nice to meet you" she said to him "can you help me please?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:53 pm
spider smiled " why of course any thing for you my royal " spider bowed his head (remeber chesh is a royal and as long as madori is with chesh she is considered on also )

chesh looked over at jade " i don't hate you jade belive me i don't " chesh smilde lightly " its just hard to talk to you since father and spider your my fathers assistents how can i trust you "  

vampirekay1
Captain

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:57 pm
"because I love you more then I fare them" she said to her "but I guess it don't matter since you have her" she turned and looked up at the moon

"mmmmmmmmm" she said to him "I'm trying to find Chesh" she said to him "can you please take me to the top deck please" she said to him "I have seem to take a wrong turn"  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:09 pm
spider smiled " of course my lady " spider walked infront of madori knowing he looked like a greek god statue

chesh didn't know what to say so she just stared up at the moon  

vampirekay1
Captain

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:32 pm
"thank you" she said with an smile "your being a great help" she said to him

"just what I thought" she said more to herself then to chesh "I looked for you for a very long time" she said to her.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:49 pm
chesh sighed " why?, why bother you could have so mutch more but instead you chase me "

spider smiled back at madori " well we wouldn't want you to git lost or hurt know would we, chesh is one lucky girl "  

vampirekay1
Captain

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:54 pm
"I don't see it that way" Jade said to her reaching over and touching her face lightly "I just love you, and wish you would give me the chance to prove my love to you" she sid to her removing her hand now.

"I think I'm the lucky one" she said to him "she have done alot for me"  
^^(^.^)^^ role play for the creatures of the night ( rp from romantic and on )

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games