Reply The Japanese Guild
Introduce yourself here. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polaree

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:48 pm
I hardly know any japanese so this will be in english...

I'm G-Bop...that's what my friends call me xd
I'm 16
I'm a girl...
I hope to have fun learning Japanese here!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:56 am
こんにちは、わたし は コレルダ です。 にほんご が だいすき です。
Konnichiwa, watashi wa Koreruda desu. Nihongo ga dai-suki desu.

= Hello, I am Corelda. I like Japanese very much.  

Corelda

astrea19

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:27 pm
Hello. My name is astrea19.
I'm female.
I'm 18 and a freshman in college.
I really don't know any Japanese and hopefully I will be able to learn.
blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:44 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Lucius Nightow

[Forever]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:01 pm
[Forever]
I just realized! I did not introduce myself! n n;

Hello! I am [forever], though some call me Aio or Koi, but, whatever. I am 15 years old and I speak very, very little japanese. I am trying to learn, and I hope we can be friends!

Hi again.
n n;
I feel so bad for not posting here in so long!
I come here to look at stuff, and begin to get sidetracked, and I never actually post.
But yeah...
Im still not good a Japanese...
I am trying, and I will be able to apply for a College language class as soon as I am a Junior. (Starting this summer)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:52 pm
Hajimemashite. Namae Kenji desu. Watashi wa daigaku no gakusei desu. ichinensei desu. 18 sai desu. senmon no nihongo desu. anoo... anime to ongaku to manga suki desu. doozo yoroshiku. *bows* wakaru? ^_^ Lol!  

Kawaii_Kenji

Samurai Rock!

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:22 pm
Konnichiwa! Hajimemashite. Watashi wa Sarah desu. Yorishiku.

Hey all, I'm Sarah let's see... I'm 21 and an art student in San Francisco, I'm taking Japanese lessons in addition to a full college schedual at the moment and it's actually starting to take a toll on my health... but my person issues aside I'm just finishing up my first year of Japanese and am really enjoying the language so I hope to have fun and learn in this guild. mrgreen Maybe practice my kanji... since I know like near nothing in kanji... at the moment...  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:11 am
今日はみなさん。 私の名前はステファニーです。二がっくせいです。でも、英語と日本語の先生になります。

Hello. Everyone. My name is Stephanie. I am a second year student. I will become an english and japanese teacher. wink  

Cataera

x_Eternal_Ice_x

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:43 am
Konnichiwa minna! Hajimemashite! Watashi wa Kei desu. Anime to manga to Nihongo wa suki desu!  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:18 pm
はじめまして。私はルナと申します。どうぞよろしくお願いします。

今ミネソタ大学で日本語や日本文学や文化やメディアを勉強しています。今秋学期日本語の四年生になります。趣味はアニメを見たり、マンガを読んだり、研究したり、哲学について本を読んだり、テレビゲームを巣路ことが好きです。

この夏休みはあまり日本語を練習できないから、ここで新しい友達を作って、もっと日本語を練習しましょうかね。夢はある日ほかの人に日本語も英語を教えてあげてみたいんです。日本語を使って、練習するめにSkypeも使います。

みなさん、一所懸命日本語を勉強しましょうね。がんばりましょう。

Translation (hopefully):

How do you do? I call myself "Luna." Pleased to meet you.

Currently I'm a student at the University of Minnesota studying Japanese Language, Literature, Culture, and Media. This fall I will become a fourth year student of the Japanese language. My hobbies that I enjoy doing are things like watching anime, reading manga, research, reading books about philosophy, and playing video games.

Because this summer I won't be able to review my Japanese that much, I hope here I can make new friends and practice my Japanese. My dream is to one day try and teach other people Japanese and English. I also use Skype in order to review and use my Japanese. (Kind of a redundant literal translation, but eh. >_> wink

Everyone, let's try our hardest in studying Japanese. Let's do our best!  

Lunara

Aoiya_Umi

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:21 pm
Watashiwa o namu Aoiya desu. (My name is Aoiya)
Watashiwa on'na desu. ( I am a girl)

Mina-san Hajimashite, manga ga dai-suki desu. (pleased to meet everyone, I like manga very much)

I am part of no japanese club or class because my family cannot afford it, everything I know now, I have learned on my own by listening and practicing phrases I found online.
I hope to learn more, as I begin my membership in this wonderful guild.

I appreciate all the help and pacients(sp?) of all those here.

Arigato Gozaimasu. *bows*

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:00 pm
Minna-san Konnichiwa!!
Hajimemashite!! Watashi no namae ha Emiri deshiyo demo watashi no nicknameo ha Haruko-chan. Watashi ha Jiuu nana-nana sai >.< Watashi ha benkiyo nihongo eto...koukou san nensei ETO....Gomen watashi no nihongo warui watashi ha hanashi takusa zokugo. Dozo yoroshiku

....Now to english because I hate romaji and don't feel like useing hiragana right now because my computer is being dumb.

Translation of Above:
Hey Everyone!
Pleasure to meet you my name is Emily but my nickname is Haruko-chan. I am 17 >.< And I study Japanese. I am a High School Senior. Sorry my Japanese is bad I speak alot of slang. Again nice to mee you.

To continue where I left off before I stopped writing romaji. I had the pleasure of being an exchange student in Japan for 3 months and got back from Nippon July 7th. My homestay was in Fukuoka so I speak with a slight Kyushu accent >.< Also when I had gone to Japan I had only formally studyed the language for a year and so my Japanese was not so great so I speak ALOT of slang and sometimes I can't tell what is slang and what is not >.< GOMENASAI!! An example of this would be while most people says DESU which is proper I'll use Deshiyo (Said De-sho) . Which is like the gangster way of ending sentences used alot with friends NEVER with elders or teachers!!!

So yeah! If there's something you want to know or learn or whatever I will definatly be around I really want an excuse to speak Japanese I miss hearing it spoken so much!  

_x_haruko-chan_x_

Nepthys669

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:44 pm
Watashi wa Reita desu.
Watashi wa Amerika-jin desu.
Watashi wa nijyuu ni sai desu.

I'm in my fourth year of college. In about 2 years I'll be moving to japan to teach english for a minimum of 2 years, though it could be more. I spend between 1/3 and 1/2 of the year in Ireland with my relatives there. I only know a few phrases in japanese, mostly derogatory. I'm looking foreward to learning as much japanese as I can before I leave, as the program I'm a part of doesn't teach much japanese, due to the fact that you're going there to teach english.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:53 pm
Konnichiwa! Hajimemashita!

My name is Kyo but i moved out of japan when i was five but when i get old enough i want to get my lanuge back! so that all i realy know how to say now sweatdrop

Toki No Boushin

Kumiko-Misaki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:57 pm
Watashi wa Supa Sta66 desu. Kore was ringo desu. That was utterly pointless but oh well.

Translation:
my name is Supa Sta66. This is an apple.  
The Japanese Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff