Welcome to Gaia! ::

Winterheart Bello

Back to Guilds

mostly an art guild artist of all kinds can join help each other and prosper. 

Tags: anime, music, writing, arts, role playing 

Reply ~</>~The Chrimson Library ~</>~
Bloodstone Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join the party?
  Yes
  No
  Hehehehe, I'm here to get WASTED
View Results

loveAkiochan
Vice Captain

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:06 am
"Ahh, I try but wiht Collin around I cant take as much as a shower wihtout him appearing....nosiey b*****d." Akio corssed her arms and sat in a chair.

Collin glanced back and whistled at her legs. THEn turned back to Rene. "Rene? Hmm, a lovely name to match a lovely face."

Akio growled again. "No you cant screw her so stop flirting now!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:17 am
{{XD Wowz lol}}
Renkura started laughing again for a moment, laying his head back in the chair he sat in, as his long midnight black devilish hair came falling behind the chair, while his hellfire pure red devilish eyes came looking back at Akio.
"Don't worry about it, this is a party after all, anything could happen but It's always best to have fun"

Rene paused for a moment, blinking her eyes, turning a little red as she decided to take a seat at the table, sitting down.
"Well...um...thank you Collin"

iBlack-SoulX
Vice Captain

loveAkiochan
Vice Captain

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:04 am
Collin smirked and sat beside her, a bit closer tehn norammly comfortable. "Please, have a drink." COllin poured her a drink and smiled. "Akio why do you think so little of me? I dont wish to do things with such a pretty lady, only as far as she's willing to take things. "His blue eyes sparkled slightly. "I think your just jealous of her."

Akio snarled and flipped her black hair down her pale skin. "Please, I'm surrounded by my pets who adore me, care for me, and will die for me." Akio glided to one of the servants and ran her fingertips down his cheek ."WOuldnt you?" THe servant visably shivered and nodded to the sound of her voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:11 am
Renkura decided to walk around a bit and started to eat some kind of realistic meat, wiping his face with a red hankerchief, taking a look outside.

Rene listened to them back and forth as she took a sip of the drink that Collin poured for her, with her pure red devilish eyes glowing through her black shady hair that reached down to her shoulders.  

iBlack-SoulX
Vice Captain

loveAkiochan
Vice Captain

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:31 am
Akio tiensed up and listened closely."Collin! Rene!" THe window shattered apart as a changling creature flew inside and charged at Collin. Collin pushed Rene into the arms of a few servants and lethimslef be tackled by teh creature. Akio came running back to see the damage. By acccident, a sliver of glass cut her arm just enough to get a small line of blood.

The creature was gnawing on Collin's arm until the air was filld with teh scent of AKip's blood. It was intoxicating and sent chivers of something unknown through all those who could smeel it. THe creature turned instantly adn started after Akio. COllin grabbed at its legs and tackled it to the ground, his fangs groing out and his body changing. THe crature tossed Collin back through a wall and went after Akio.

Akio turned and ran in the opposite direction towards a differnt room then doubled back and slide infront of the huge hole in teh wall."What did you come here for? Did Daniel send you here?" THE creature roared at the sound of the name, charging at Akio once more. AKio folded herself down on teh ground jsut as a gaint wolf-lie animal burst through the wall and smashed into teh creature, its blue eyes glitering with rage and blood lust.
"Collin, you cut it pretty damn clsoe again!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:46 am
Renkura came appearing right beside Akio with his hands glowing devilishly red through his pocket as he faced the creature.
"So I'm guessing It's Daniel again, need help?" He whispered

Rene looked over towards Akio and Renkura to notice that the other animal was Collin and decided not to interfere as she gained her distance away from them.
"I hate party crashers...especially If there any type of creature" She said looking at it

iBlack-SoulX
Vice Captain

loveAkiochan
Vice Captain

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:00 am
Akio smirked as her eyes darkened slightly. "Not really, though it may need some, two on one isnt usauly to far is it Renkura?" AKio smirked and cahrged at the creature. sHE jumped to tackle it when cOllin rolled away, in mid leap she transformed into giant panther with blood red eyes. SHe let out a roar and went straight for the throat. COllin flopped himself across teh creatures back to get it ti be still.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:06 am
Renkura watched Akio transform and attack the creature with Collin, keeping an eye on Akio as he grinned, deciding to lead all the guest away from the area while they took care of the creature.

Rene continued to watch as the walked away.  

iBlack-SoulX
Vice Captain

loveAkiochan
Vice Captain

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:26 am
Collin ripped the creatures arm clean off adn chewed on it like a dag does a bone. Akio clawed at its throat as it fought to get free.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:35 am
Renkura stood and watched as they finished off the creature.
"I hope I won't have to hunt you guys down one day" He said joking Ironically

Rene looked back at Renkura and then shook her head in hating the joke itself.  

iBlack-SoulX
Vice Captain

loveAkiochan
Vice Captain

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:56 am
Collin uttered a low growl at REnkura and walked slowly behind aKio's back as if he was gaurding her. HE glared at Renkura and spoke telelpathecly. Leave Akio out of this, if you even think od hunting her consider yourself a dead man. THere are thousands of us who's only real purpose is to protect her life. YOu harm her and Hell will lirtally open up to swallow you whole.

AKio sang her fangs into the creature's throat adn drained it of all forms of life, unaware of teh converstaion behind her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:06 pm
Renkura slightly inclosed his eyes specifically on Collin and faced towards him, with a faint wind that was only visible coming towards him, sounding like a ghost whisper.
Can't take a joke huh? I have no intention of bringing any harm of any sort to Akio, nor trying to have anytype of collision with any of you, so If you don't mind, Akio makes her own decisions and her own actions, and I will not let anything interfere with them
He said with a deadly and lethal glow from his hellfire pure red devilish eyes directly at Collin's blue eyes as he came passing away

Rene wondered what kept them and sat at a table in a section where the party was still taking place.  

iBlack-SoulX
Vice Captain

loveAkiochan
Vice Captain

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:15 pm
Collin let out an auditable growl and hunchec up his back, baring all hsi teeth. I'm jsut giving you a good warning, you have no idea what any of us are capable of. AKio is like a godess to us, but many ahve tired to take her from us, DAinel is included. THus why Daniel isnt welcome here, but he is also the only person who can control Akio if he wished it so.

Akio turned back to Collin in her animal state adn nudged his flank wiht her cheek. COllin instaly layed down on hsi side and became docile like a puppy. Akio thumoped her tail and changed back into her human state.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:26 pm
Renkura had nothing else to say about it and came sitting back at the table where Rene was sitting, along with two more empty chairs as he took a sip of another blood wine.

Rene waited for Collin and Akio to return as she looked at all the servants surrounding her.
"Um I think everything is fine now but thank you for helping" She said

iBlack-SoulX
Vice Captain

loveAkiochan
Vice Captain

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:28 pm
THE servants darted into a room and brought back a bloord red blanket to drape over AKio's body, seeing as teh transformation had left her nude. AKio giggled and blew each one a kiss.

Collin changed back and and streched beside AKio, still naked. "WEll that was fun. THey should stop by mroe often. THE red looks nice on you Akio."  
~</>~The Chrimson Library ~</>~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff