Welcome to Gaia! ::

Superhero/Villain Internship Center

Back to Guilds

This is a superhero/villain RP. We are excepting aplications! 

Tags: Hero, Villain, roleplay, agency, internship 

Reply Superhero Internship Center
Hero HQ (AKA THE RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

siris99
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:34 pm
((Alright guys, in case you missed it: Everyone is pretty much in the villains thread right now))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:35 pm
-Nightwing-

"Of course I can. We just have to touch and we're off," Geraldo was overjoyed that his powers were already turning into a team thing. He grabbed hold of Ivory and Nightwing and they teleported off.

(Teleporting to the villain thread)
~~~~

-Re-flect-

Just before the kid did his thing to leave, Umbron siphoned himself into the nearby couch's shadow that was touching Ivory's. He hoped that no one noticed the momentary lapse in shadow of Ivory as he did so. He was so happy. Now he could explore the base without any interruptions.  

The_Beast_Within_Us

The_Beast_Within_Us

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:58 pm
-Re-flect-

Umbron took his time searching the entire headquarters, making sure to avoid all the traps and bad things they had set up for ambushes, but he was safe from them anyways. The heroes wouldn't set traps that shot at their own person would they? After searching everywhere else, he came to a room that he felt oddly drawn to. It was a very basic room on the tenth floor. He went in hid in a shadow by the door, and waited.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:59 am
(standing still... but still coming in from the villain's thread hehe ^.^)

[Static]

Terron's head snapped to Vepo's question. "I think he just has too much money, and every 'cent' is traveling to his brain, replacing his 'sense'." he chuckled. "As for an urchin... I think it's best you didn't know." He turned to Shimmer. "Dude, it's not really my place to to hit you in the face with a boulder so I'm just going to tell you nicely... shut up. You may have been some kind of big shot back where you came from, but here, you're just another stupid kid just waitin' to be picked off by someone faster and stronger." Terron ended it with that, never giving the boy a chance to reply by gliding over to Static's position. "Hey. You ok?"

("I wanna get lost in your ROCK and roll")  

Roskuel
Captain

siris99
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:26 pm
"Yea, I'm alright. Let's head back guys. Terron, you lead the way." Static said, floating over to Vepo with Terron. "Vepo, try to memorize the route. You get lost and... well, I gotta come find you, and that would be a drag." he said, rubbing the back of his head.

~~~~

"Simple. On your time off you come to my place, and I teach you to manage your powers. Then you can put them to good use helping the people. Think of it like logging hours at a gun range." the man smiled, the light now hitting him.

He was wearing a black suit over a white shirt, all crisp and neat. A true european gentleman, his hair pulled back into a ponytail. If not for his age, one could picture him sitting in an ancient armchair in some castle-like villa.
"So what do you say?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:34 am
Static
Vepo began following Static and Terron back to hq. He said to the pair by raising the height of the wave he was surfing on, "Is that other guy, the real egotistical one, really a hero? He seems too much of a jerk to be. Also, what's the place you all stay at like?"  

A_Peaceful_Soul

siris99
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:07 pm
"You'll see when we get there." Static smiled. "And that other guy... he's new, an intern like you guys. Luckily, Nightwing gets to deal with his 'tude." he added, doing a little loop with a smile. He didn't like jerks.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:33 pm
-Nightwing-

The Shimmer called to Nightwing, "I think we should celebrate this victory with a wonderful dinner on me. We should collect the other guys and just all go out as a group. What do you think?"  

The_Beast_Within_Us

The_Beast_Within_Us

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:43 pm
The first thing that occured when Joeffier returned to France is he was met with public humiliation. They stripped him of rank and all his medals, and removed him from all military service. When Joeffier finally made it back to his mansion, he went to his computer and tried to log onto the military intelligence records, but found he had been removed from the system. He pounded the desk with his fist in anger, and imagined all the things his generals were saying about him right now. He refused to let this happen. He refused to let things fall apart. He only had the best for France in mind. So he made a mistake. Many leaders have made mistakes but they were not treated this way. He would find a way to make them pay he would find... Just then, his computer notified him that he had an e-mail. He opened it and found the sender's name was "anonymous." The e-mail read, "I heard about the way you were treated by your supposed backers and supporters. If you still want to continue onward with your goal, go to Vancouver and meet me at this address..." Joeffier chuckled a bit at the thought of it being that easy to board a plane to Canada when he wasn't allowed there ever again so he sent a reply, "How am I to get back into Canada? I have been banned for life." Just as he sent it, a reply came back, "You pick up the information packet in your mailbox. I have left you everything you need to get a ticket, and come to Vancouver. You may want to wire John Summers how much ever money you need to live on for awhile though." Joeffier went out to his mailbox and sure enough, it was there. I.D. cards, passports, creditcards, bank cards, and everything else he needed to say he was John Summers. He set up an online transfer to happen every month to John Summers, packed his things, and bought a ticket. When he landed in Canada, John Summers laughed at the thought of his mission continuing. Only this time, he would be more careful.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:43 pm
"We need to talk." Nightwing said, looking at Ivory, who took the hint and walked away to give them privacy.

"Next time your guard someone, you have to guard them, you can't abandon them like that." Nightwing explained. "And we have to find that cop. So you and Ivory head to the police station with Lillith, see if Brent's checked in. I will keep looking. And do not leave her side until you reach the station." he ordered. "Go tell Ivory what to do. And otherwise: good job." he flashed a smile before he left, heading back to the scene of the fight to search for the cop.

((sorry man, they can't just leave brent missing ^_^' ))  

siris99
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

The_Beast_Within_Us

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:29 pm
-Nightwing-

"Sorry, it's just Brent's always taken care of himself, I thought he could handle it. And he couldn't have gotten too far, I mean, he can't teleport can he?" The Shimmer walked over to Ivory. Turning to both Lilith and him, The Shimmer asked, "So we're supposed to go to the station to see if Brent checked in. Do you want to do this the fast way or the slow and boring way?"

(I know, he had completely forgot about Brent, lol, that's his character for ya and all biggrin )  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:09 pm
Lillith, whome had just been about to leave the roof of the building, by way of the door leading to the stairs, stopped when shimmer came over and spoke to her. She frowned lightly. "He can't have gone far." She said as she turned back to the door and opened it to reveal a pitchblack stairway. "If Reaper didn't kill him, Brent as of yet, has not had time to leave this building. So if you wish to help, come along. If not, i'll go by myself." She said before she stepped through the doorway, into the dark, and started making her way down the stairs. As she went, Lillith drew her gun from it's holster and held it at the ready, just in case there were still villians around. She didn't think there were, but one could never be to carefull.  

Tegian
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

12,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

The_Beast_Within_Us

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:06 pm
-Nightwing-

Trying to keep from getting into anymore trouble, The Shimmer followed Lilith down the stairs, his hand only an inch from her arm so as to teleport them both the instant there was trouble.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:29 am
[Static]

Terron chuckled at the thought of the egotistical intern. Having Nightwing as a mentor was the perfect match. Shortly afterward, Terron caught view of the headquarters. He motioned to Static as he began to to decend. As he reached the building he dropped to the ground, clinching his fist. In reaction, the stone glider turned to mere dust below his feet. "Welcome to super camp Vepo." he said, stretching his arms into the air, trying to magnify the excitement. He put his arms down and turned around. "Cool huh?"

~

Brent thought for a moment as he heard footsteps in the nearby stairwell. "Well, I don't usually trust men in suits, but for you I'll make an exception. I'm in." he stated, reaching his hand towards the unusual super in means of a handshake.  

Roskuel
Captain

siris99
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:34 pm
Isak smiled and shook the man's hand. "Very good, here's my place." he added, referring to the business car he slipped into Brent's hand while shaking it.

"Your partner is looking for you. I must go before those Supers arrive; last thing I need is pressure to join them. I look forward to training you." Isak said before turning and leaving the room. He shut a door he went through, locking it before heading out a window and leaving.

~~~~

A loud whistle broke the silence of the group's descent down the stairs. "Hey, Super Cop, where are you?" Ivory yelled. He wanted to find the guy and leave already. He didn't mind Lillith, quite the contrary, but searching for someone lost because of Shimmer's screw up was not fun.

~~~~

"Just a fyi dude, anyone not in the system who tries to enter gets knocked out, or worse." Static advised his newest intern. "So, if you're gonna bring someone back here, best to let us know ahead of time. Nothing kills a date like a laser beam."  
Superhero Internship Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff