Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 840 841 842 843 844 845 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:33 pm
Plexilate
thefire158
If you see a person in an alley, don't go in it.

Avoid: (If you don't have a deathwish)

Havockboy
Oni_Soul

Oni won't kill you on sight, but if you screw with him he'll pound your face in.
Actually, I think he made Zeramaru "die" I think it might have been fake, but who knows right now. As of right now Zeramaru is dead to NUR, but if he brings him back then we're probably screwed.

Oh yeah, stay away from Koisu only because he's trying to be evil so he is killing everyone he can (mostly the weaker people because they are easier)

I only want to get into Akatsuki and be a Med-Nin. You guys will eventually see my plan. Also Koi no longer exists, he is now "Ion Nara Uchiha"... and he has his own backstory about why he only has one sharingan!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:34 pm
Because you took it from a dead person when you pretty much blew up his body.  

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:39 pm
iKoisu
Plexilate
thefire158

Havockboy
Oni_Soul

Oni won't kill you on sight, but if you screw with him he'll pound your face in.
Actually, I think he made Zeramaru "die" I think it might have been fake, but who knows right now. As of right now Zeramaru is dead to NUR, but if he brings him back then we're probably screwed.

Oh yeah, stay away from Koisu only because he's trying to be evil so he is killing everyone he can (mostly the weaker people because they are easier)

I only want to get into Akatsuki and be a Med-Nin. You guys will eventually see my plan. Also Koi no longer exists, he is now "Ion Nara Uchiha"... and he has his own backstory about why he only has one sharingan!

Its going to be hard to explain why your one sharingan is identical to the one you gave Hiroto. I'm not saying that he'll flat out know, but he will have his suspisions.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:04 pm
All 3 Tomoe Sharingan look the same...  

Zombie Swagger

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:10 pm
still doesn't explain why you and i have one of a pair.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:22 am
Man im bored and now no one is on once agin >.>  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:59 am
.....I'm on. I know I may not be the greatest guy to talk to in this guild but.....I'm on.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:11 am
hihi, pesimist smile  

Lady AliceSky

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:44 am
I dont mind talking to anyone. LOL

Fenrir you make it sound like you are the reject of the guild ^^

Well i have to rebuild my reputation once agin.

But i get off to take a shower and hop on but yall sign off >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:05 am
So I guess I am one of the few who would defend Fenrir outside the RP...

Fenrir you need some attitude fixing but thats it.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:28 am
I think Fenrirs awsome.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:35 am
Tails1990
iKoisu
Plexilate
thefire158

Havockboy
Oni_Soul

Its going to be hard to explain why your one sharingan is identical to the one you gave Hiroto. I'm not saying that he'll flat out know, but he will have his suspisions.

You all do know my last jutsu was different from the one I used in the battle with fenrir...Its a custom jutsu approved during the time L1f3 approved them.It does two things. summons all of my puppets the second is switching my heart into one of them.Kugutsu Replacement jutsu...Right now Zeramaru is in a puppet my favorite one my anti FENRIR puppet.

OK EVERYONE ONE THING!
My last jutsu was literally just me distributing my chakra into my puppets. They have a limited life span right now but they are capable of fighting. My real body scorpio rex and sylph got the least and will just fall down after a post.

Alice got enough to move about for 10 posts.

Ray on the other hand... has the rest and the yonbi sealed in it. Its what is left of Zeramaru a puppet so destructive it wont show up.

I got around 200 posts with ray then 40 thanks to yonbi and vet support.

KOISU YOU WILL BE SQUISHED!

Nothing personal only what Zeramaru would want.

You would have to be the worst person Zeramaru had ever met. Worse than Mikyo, Kohanaro, Blade and sypher combined why cause you lack something they had.

A sense of honor.

Mikyo and Kohanaro had honor they would never have done what you did unless they were absolutely forced to kill someone FAR weaker.

Sypher would have killed people himself not ask someone to do it and he would have not used such low tactics like you.

Blade he had a twisted and humorous sense of honor but he had it. His RPC was quite simply just.

Zeramaru is insane thats the only reason he did what he did. Tera was able to make him sane again (Sadly she went insane) thats why he chose to die but I remembered what I did and I will atone for what happened with that one puppet.

Ray...
It has to be my toughest one It also is capable of killing off an entire village one person at a time. I designed it to be agile, extremely durable, an insane arsenal of weapons, amphibious, electric cold and flame resistant by having an insulation layer and being partially ceramic, has an outer shell capable of spraying some water in combination with several lightning jutsus it can conduct, it can generate a magnetic field due to electric fire power and it has a stupid weak joint.
If you manage to even just tap it directly in the neck just a tap it will dismantle and detonate destroying it completely.

Well every thing needs an insane character flaw. Zeramaru if he is blinded cant dodge taijutsu at all.

All of my puppets just need a TAP at the neck or its weak joint to be unusable.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:17 am
Tails1990
still doesn't explain why you and i have one of a pair.

And that its still your DNA

if you let Zeramaru tag you which you did anything related to your your hearts and la la la will be tagged as well normaly its going to be my ghosts attacking but since I cant make seals I'll use my puppet  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:25 am
mmmmm...........yes?  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:33 am
WAIT who the frauck has the Gobi?  
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 840 841 842 843 844 845 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games