Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rising Moon

Back to Guilds

the guild for all creatures of the night 

Tags: vampires, werewolves, creatures, roleplay, rising moon 

Reply ^^(^.^)^^ role play for the creatures of the night ( rp from romantic and on )
they original creature double feature (always acepting ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:47 pm
"Yes" Madori said to both of them, she watched how Nala got her fish and then turned to Chesh "but you don't have to cast so far." she then showed her how to bring some of the line back in. "there you go" she then turned to Nala "You could of told me when we was at the house" she said "I could had fed you.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:11 pm
chesh frowned " ya sorry about that " chesh stared out at the water then looking back at madori chesh frowned slightly since nala brought up feeding chesh thought to when she last had a tast of blood shakeing her head chesh cleared her mind of the thought, that would just pull the hunger up to the surface chesh new her eyes were starting to change to there dark crimson but she ignored it and turned and stared back out at the lake were her line was cast  

vampirekay1
Captain

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:39 am
"True but i am kinda use to hunting for my food so being a pet may take some getting use to." She said as she laid between Chesh and Madori still in her wolf form. "If you want i can get a animal to feed your hunger." She Whispered to chesh hopeing Madori wouldn't here her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:55 pm
chesh frowned then spoke softly that only nala could here her with her hightend hearing " you've been a vampire for to long nal, its almost like you can read a vampires mind now " chesh smerked then looked out at where her line was " i'll hunt later when every one gits rest "  

vampirekay1
Captain

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:10 am
Madori heard a little bit but she could tell that they wasn't talking to her so she act like she didn't hear it. She just look out towards the lake and started to hum a song softly to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:31 am
"I only know how your feeling because, My shapeshifting allows me to live like the person i change into and i have changed into a vampire a few times." She said to chesh. "We might as well speak out loud judgeing by how Madoris heartbeat and breathing is she can hear us any way. Am i right Madori?" She asked ina her nice wolf voice.  

Furrie Princess Nala

vampirekay1
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:40 pm
chesh frowned nowing she had heard them there bound told her that but chesh didn't want to take more blood from madori nor did she want madori to worrie, even though thats what the bound was for it worked in there emotions and in a vampires hunger and streaght chesh stared down at the ground " alright ya i haven't fed in a while and i don't want to feed off of you madori, even if its hard sometimes to reseast you " chesh looked over at madori as her eyes turned a deeper crimson color as madori's sent had grown stronger to chesh, chesh quickly looked away then slid down against the tree so she sat in the grass staring out at the water " is its wrong to be afraid to hurt you " chesh wispered  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:59 am
"Umm if i may restate a little idea i had awhile ago. My shifter blood makes it in possable for a vampire to make a bond to me. All it does is allow me to take on the form of the vampire that bites me and because of the fact that everytime i shift all the wounds and blood loss i took in that form heals as i shift i can't run out of blood. if your worried about hurting Madori i still have her form so, You can get use to it by bitting me in her form that way you can also learn to draw blood to where it won't hurt her there is a way to do it." She said Still laying next to Madori in her wolf form looking like she was sleeping.  

Furrie Princess Nala

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:16 pm
Madori only shook her head to the question of her hearing her but she didn't have time to answer Chesh question because of how fast Nala started talking, but she was greatful of it because she didn't have an answer for her. She told Chesh that she was there for her no matter what and she mean it, whatever Chesh want is what she get.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:16 pm
chesh let out a sigh " i don't like they idea of you haveing my form and hurting madori threw biteing her isn't the issues i have the ability to create the feelings the person i'm biteing feels plus are bound would draw madori to my bite its just..." chesh sighed " i don't trust myself and besides that your blood isn't as apealing as madori's even if your in her form witch kinda weirds me out when you are madori thats why i dont' trust shapeshifters no offince nal " chesh looked over at madori and smiled slightly " sorry M "  

vampirekay1
Captain

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:32 pm
"For what?" Madori asked just as her line started to pull, she had a fish but she really wanted to hear what Chesh had to say so she only started to rell in her line slowly making sure not to pull to hard.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:42 pm
chesh frowned " for not telling you though you probably already new " chesh stared at madori's line " that and haveing are own debat over you we should let you deside "  

vampirekay1
Captain

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:48 pm
"I just want you....." she paused and finish pulling the line in "you to be happy, I want both of you to be happy" she said as she got up and went to get the fish off the hook. She smiled at the fish and then put it back. She then went over to Chesh and sat down next to her and laid her head on her shoulder "I'm here for you babe" she said looking up at her "we already have our bond."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:55 pm
chesh smiled then gentaly layed her head against madori's ignoring every thing around her but just her and madori " ya....and i would do anything for you " chesh wispered as she no longer was breathing she just sat there perfectly still  

vampirekay1
Captain

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:59 pm
"Then why wont you let me do this one thing for you" she said closing her eyes and just holding on to one of Chesh hands. "atleast this, I can atleast give you some of me.  
^^(^.^)^^ role play for the creatures of the night ( rp from romantic and on )

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games