Welcome to Gaia! ::

Superhero/Villain Internship Center

Back to Guilds

This is a superhero/villain RP. We are excepting aplications! 

Tags: Hero, Villain, roleplay, agency, internship 

Reply Superhero Internship Center
Hero HQ (AKA THE RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A_Peaceful_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:56 am
Static
Taking in everything in front of him, Vepo created a geyser below him to lift him up so he could see the top parts better. When he came back down , he said, "This place is amazing! I can't wait to see the inside. How many others are there? Or was it just the ones that were at the fight today?" He noticed he was talking rather rapidly, so he took a deep breath and continued, "One thing I would really like, is there a way I can look over the fight today? I was so busy concentrating on the ice guy that I didn't get a chance to see what the others could do. I'd like to study them and find out what I can so I can help out with fighting in the future."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:35 pm
Lillith shot a glare back at Ivory when he whistled and called out. She let out a harsh 'shush' before looking away, even more on edge now. They were decending stairs through a dark building that a major fight happend just outside of. There could be still be 'villians' about, and if there were, Ivory just gave the three of them away.
Good thing they had a teleporter, in case anything happened. "If anything happens, you two get out of here." She said in such a quiet voice that it barely managed to carry to the two interns. That said, she stepped out of the stairway and into the top floor hallway. She held her gun out infront of her as she slowly walked through, checking every room as she went along.

Eventually, they came apon Brent, simply standing in the middle of a room, staring at a closed door. They had just missed Isak's exit. After checking from the doorway to see the room otherwise clear, Lillith lowered her weapon and motioned for the interns to follow her into the room as she went over to brent. "What happened?" She asked as she reached him, "Are you injured at all?"  

Tegian
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

12,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

The_Beast_Within_Us

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:22 pm
-Nightwing-

The moment the came around the corner and saw Brent, The Shimmer reached his hand out to touch Lilith, fake screamed, and teleported them both to the top of the stairwell. He turned to Ivory and said frantically, "I saw the ugliest thing I've ever seen in my life." At that point he almost fell over with laughter. After a moment or two he regained his composure and teleported Lilith, Ivory, and himself to Brent's location, still laughing hard.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:49 pm
Lillith had barely finnished asking Brent her second question when suddenly Shimmer screamed out and teleported her and Ivory away from brent. Instantly her gun was back up into ready position and she was just about to ask shimmer what he had seen, when he answered the question before she voiced it. Anger welled inside her as she untensed her shoulder and lowered her weapon. "You stupid little s**t." She growled just as they were transported back to where Brent stood. "If you ever do something so idiodic and stupid again you'll wish you had never been born." She said as she jabbed her finger into his chest angrilly. "Now you better ******** appologize to brent or i'll force it out of you."  

Tegian
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

12,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

siris99
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:35 pm
Ivory sighed and shook his head. "Okay, you do realize you nearly left him to die and are now mocking him... right?" he asked slowly, like speaking to a child.

The itch to use his other power on this kid was getting harder and harder to ignore; it was like the power was building up on its own and Ivory had to work to keep it in place.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:07 am
-Nightwing-

The Shimmer stopped laughing enough to reply to Ivory, "We go wwwwaaaaayyyyy back. This old geezer can handle himself." He than erupted with more laughter. "The only thing he can't seem to handle is not looking stupid, but I guess with an I.Q. as low as his you can't help it." He leaned over grabbing his sides, trying not to fall over. He suddenly stopped laughing and had a sincere sound to his voice, "I'm sorry Mario. I shouldn't have left you alone with Boo and Princess Peach. I didn't know what I was thinking trying to give you a chance to look good in front of your girl. I shoulda known you'd mess that up too," with that he fell over rolling with laughter on the ground.  

The_Beast_Within_Us

Roskuel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:37 pm
[Static]

Terron smiled at Vepo's excitement. "You think that's cool, you should see the inside. As far as reviewing the fight, you would probably have to talk to Nightwing. However, due to the large explosion, the street cameras were probably taken out, but you can try." Terron turned and walked into the building. "I'll be in my room Static." he called out. He went up the elevator and got out on Static's floor. After entering his room he just flopped onto the bed, not even bothering to turn on the light.

~

Brent put the card into his pocket and turned at the sound of Lilith's voice. He only caught a glimpse of her face when he heard Geraldo scream and disappear. When they returned, Geraldo was laughing very hard. Brent said nothing as Lilith scolded him thoroughly. Once Geraldo had finished his sarcastic apology, Brent spoke. "First of all, Geraldo, I'm not 'old'. Secondly, she's not my girl. Lastly, I didn't mess up. Messing up is when a bratty child, such as yourself, forgets to bring his dog into the house during a hail storm. Poor Spike, the chiuaua, didn't have a chance. By the way, Lilith, I'm fine." Brent walked past the group of three and headed down to the street below.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:59 pm
-Nightwing-

A look of being offended on The Shimmer's face, he replied, "First off, it's The Shimmer. Not Geraldo. You see the super suit? Secondly, I'm sorry, I thought you were trying to impress her with the whole explody thing, so I assumed she was. And lastly, He hadn't had a bath and he was going to mess up the brand new carpet. He had a..." He looked at Ivory and Lilith, rubbed the back of his head and let out a sheepish laugh, "I miss poor Spike. He was a best friend and it was tragic that he found a way outside during that horrible storm."

----------------------------------------------------------------

-Re-flect-

When the figure walked into the room and flopped on the bed, Umbron could feel something about this person that was familiar. He had never seen this person or heard of anyone like him, but there was definitely something about him. He had to figure out what it was so he made a decision. He merged into the boy's shadow, and he sent a shadow copy out via the cracks in the window seals.

Umbron's shadow clone to the villain thread.

The_Beast_Within_Us

Tegian
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

12,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:48 pm
Lillith had decided to ignore the ignorant child and went to the door to await her partner. Once Brent started to leave, she walked alongside him, heading for the exit. She wasn't nearly so tense now, as if there were still any villians in the building, they deffinately would have been attracted to how loud that shimmer intern had been. Since no one came, it was most likely clear. Even so, she was prepared, just in case.
Once on the street below, Lillith paused momentarily to watch as officers were arriving, and others were looking through the rubble. Most it seemed, had been waiting outside the area untill they were sure the fighting had stopped. And that made her somewhat annoyed, but she couldn't be mad at them. They were only human and they knew they were hardly any match for Supers. Even with weapons.
Sighing to herself, Lillith turned to Brent. "Do you want to go back to the station or help out here?" She asked, "These hero's want us to go to their 'base' with them, but I would much rather not." She added in a voice to quiet for the interns to hear.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:04 pm
"Okay, cops are safe, we can go now." Ivory said to Shimmer, rubbing his temples as he did so. He opened his mouth to speak again, but was cut off by Nightwing.

"Glad to see you guys can follow orders this time." he called over, having finished his conversation with some of the officers on the scene. He walked over and smiled at the group. "Officers, I know you may not like us, but if you need us, feel free to call. I'm sure Ivory already slipped you his number." he chuckled to Lillith.

Indeed, John had done so, slipping a small card with his number on it into Lillith's pocket, with the handwritten note 'call me'.

"Especially if you'd like any help with stuff." he added the last part vaguely. He was referring to Brent's new power, not wanting to do so in front of the other cops on the force in case Brent wanted it a secret.

"Officer Saints, Vehdan, have a good day. Shimmer, mind taking us back?" he asked, looking at his intern.  

siris99
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

The_Beast_Within_Us

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:09 am
-Nightwing-

A loud rumbling came from Geraldo's stomach. He smiled sheepishly at Nightwing, "Maybe once we get there we can celebrate the victory. I enjoyed the action today, and am ready for a momentary break, I think everyone would be. I think I can just make a call and get some five star catering back to the hq?" The question was asked just before he grabbed Ivory and Nightwing and teleported them back to the front room in hq.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:15 am
Static
Following behind Terron, Vepo went inside. He stopped at the marvelous sight of the front room. He turned to Static, "You all live here? Like all the time? This is so awesome!" Just as he finished his sentence, the other three popped in out of nowhere. Seeing Nightwing, Vepo walked up to him, "Mr. Nightwing sir, I was wondering if you happened to have a way for me to know what the villains can do. I want to help but I can't do that if I don't know what we're up against."  

A_Peaceful_Soul

Roskuel
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:36 pm
Brent was silent for a moment. He just watched..... as dead bodies were bagged... as the last of the dust settled from the massive blast.... as the child he had saved, knelt over his murdered mother. A tear formed in his eye, but never left it as Brent took a deep breath. "We're going back to the station. There's nothing left for us to do." He walked over to a fellow officer and discussed borrowing a vehical. After aquiring such, he strapped himself in, waiting for Lilith to get in. He drove off as soon as she had buckled in, not saying a word. As they moved through the streets towards the police station, Brent didn't speak. The silence was only slightly calming. His mind replayed the fight over and over. Suddenly, a faint smile found it's way through. "Atleast we saved one." was all he said.

("I Can Be Your Hero")  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:53 pm
Lillith had tried not to notice any of the bagged bodies, or the one survivor crying over the body of his dead mother. But it was rather hard to do. She did manage not to let herself tear up over it though. She had seen pleny of death before. But.. watching the child cry over his mother was hard. She just bit her lip and calmed her heart as she got into the car Brent aquired and strapped in.
Eventually, the 'need to cry' feeling left her and shortly after, Brent spoke. "Yeah.." She said, her heart giving another flutter of sadness. "With all that was going on.. one is much more than expected.." She let out a small shakey sigh.  

Tegian
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

12,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

siris99
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:48 pm
"No catering here, trying to keep it a secret. We do have a safe house that the food can be delivered to though." Nightwing suggested. "We do need to talk though." he began, getting cut off by Vepo.

"Yea, we do. Static probably will go over that with you before your next training session though." he replied. Static nodded in confirmation.  
Superhero Internship Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff