Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9219 9220 9221 9222 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Just War

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:13 pm
Anyone want to rp? Independent or regular I need to roleplay!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:42 pm
Revel in the Chaos
Panthers7
GG No ReRoll

First off, let me say it is wonderful to see so many vets come back. However, NUR has changed slightly since your absence, that being said we are very happy to see any and all of you showing an interest in rejoining or even just causally glancing around. One of the major changes was to make NUR more story-based instead of all about who has the biggest d**k and can min/max the best. That being said, Tuesday more of this story will be revealed and something big is coming. However, characters can no longer be killed without owner permission. This is all to try and make this guild a more fun place to rp in instead of a "minmax god d**k swinging" contest. That being said, welcome back and we hope you do stay.

- Haysuu

That honestly sounds pretty awesome ^-^

Yumi coming back? emotion_jawdrop
Lol perhaps. XD Depends on if I can even do so mostly lol. Plus from what I've seen the story lines have all changed up, unless I'm mistaken? ^^;  

Panthers7

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:50 pm
Panthers7
Revel in the Chaos
Panthers7
GG No ReRoll

First off, let me say it is wonderful to see so many vets come back. However, NUR has changed slightly since your absence, that being said we are very happy to see any and all of you showing an interest in rejoining or even just causally glancing around. One of the major changes was to make NUR more story-based instead of all about who has the biggest d**k and can min/max the best. That being said, Tuesday more of this story will be revealed and something big is coming. However, characters can no longer be killed without owner permission. This is all to try and make this guild a more fun place to rp in instead of a "minmax god d**k swinging" contest. That being said, welcome back and we hope you do stay.

- Haysuu

Lol perhaps. XD Depends on if I can even do so mostly lol. Plus from what I've seen the story lines have all changed up, unless I'm mistaken? ^^;

He would have to come back as a Genin. The story has indeed changed a bit. The Jyuubi-Saigon was birthed and it's power caused a dimension shift and we got sent to a new dimension which is ruled by barbarians. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:36 pm
A Just War
Anyone want to rp? Independent or regular I need to roleplay!

I'll take you up on that lol  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:05 pm
jesus i havent been on here in years crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:34 pm
Then come on back, the water is fine lol
iTeddy Inferni

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Panthers7

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:38 pm
Revel in the Chaos
Panthers7
Revel in the Chaos
Panthers7
GG No ReRoll

- Haysuu

He would have to come back as a Genin. The story has indeed changed a bit. The Jyuubi-Saigon was birthed and it's power caused a dimension shift and we got sent to a new dimension which is ruled by barbarians. :3
That's fine XD If anything it would give me a chance to wipe Yumi's slate clean. In fact I could even use my character Pride instead O.O

A bit seems like an understatement lol... But to be honest that does sound like a pretty interesting twist!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:45 pm
So everybody and their mama is in Ame huh?  

Loto Teh Sake

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:46 pm
Loto Teh Sake

ame country best country  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:33 pm
thefire158
Loto Teh Sake

ame country best country

Ame country is most stronk country in all of world. Our Communism is best Communism.  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:04 am
It seems nice that the guild is still going. Gosh its been years since i been involved with the guild. I still see some familiar faces.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:41 pm
If my profile doesn't get approved...  

Loto Teh Sake

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:56 am
Loto Teh Sake
If my profile doesn't get approved...

You don't need to be approved, you can start anyway. I'll give it a look over.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:57 pm
How Active is Kirigakure?  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:12 pm
Phantom Muse
How Active is Kirigakure?

only Amegakure is open due to activity numbers  
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9219 9220 9221 9222 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games