Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 942 943 944 945 946 947 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:16 pm
Lenon is sexy... eek ...I mean cool. cool  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:18 pm
If only Lenon was a chick... sweatdrop  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:19 pm
I don't do s**t! All I do is sit around and occasionally do things that ANYONE would do if that happened! I'll modify a few things here and there, or add something small, maybe something new, but those are so minor nobody notices them.

Masumi and Ishmail are the ones who actually do something instead of working on something stupid like the village missions and making it look 'pretty'! Them and Eris and the rest of the VCs and Crew do a whole lot more than I probably ever will in a lifetime in a single day!

And most of the time, I agree with their decisions anyway, so there's no point in even arguing about this if you think I make fair decisions.

So now drop it, it's over, and I'll see what I can do about all of this.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:21 pm
lenon01
I don't do s**t! All I do is sit around and occasionally do things that ANYONE would do if that happened! I'll modify a few things here and there, or add something small, maybe something new, but those are so minor nobody notices them.

Masumi and Ishmail are the ones who actually do something instead of working on something stupid like the village missions and making it look 'pretty'! Them and Eris and the rest of the VCs and Crew do a whole lot more than I probably ever will in a lifetime in a single day!

And most of the time, I agree with their decisions anyway, so there's no point in even arguing about this if you think I make fair decisions.

I really like the mission board you made though. cry  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
RAWR ASSASIN AND FENRIR, POST IN OUR FIGHT, We might actually be able to finish it tonight. Which would be sweet, cause my fights usually take several days XD  
i like pie can i talk to my self about that?  

fire assasin8

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:22 pm
Firu Shinra
RAWR ASSASIN AND FENRIR, POST IN OUR FIGHT, We might actually be able to finish it tonight. Which would be sweet, cause my fights usually take several days XD
i already posted im waiting for the others to  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:24 pm
lenon01

Ummm.......you're kidding right? Lawl, I probably do the least. Surprised when I got on crew, but that was only cause I was Kazekage, you were actually invited in because you were a hardworker who did a lot for the guild.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:24 pm
Like I said in there, sorry for holding you guys up, but I am not in the mood for RP. Even if you guys are good about it, I just don't feel up to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:26 pm
Firu Shinra
lenon01

Ummm.......you're kidding right? Lawl, I probably do the least. Surprised when I got on crew, but that was only cause I was Kazekage, you were actually invited in because you were a hardworker who did a lot for the guild.

Name one thing that I did that did anything for the guild.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:28 pm
it's ok i need some sleep any ways dude  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:28 pm
You created the Boarder Guard entrance in Cloud!  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:29 pm
lenon01
Firu Shinra
lenon01

Name one thing that I did that did anything for the guild.

you kept it active and alive  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:33 pm
Pern-
And nobody else would have?! In all reality, Mikyo make the wall! Why do you think it's metal? I just posted the topic.

Fire-
That's an empty claim. I could leave now and not one thing would change except that a Sannin and Jounin would be missing. Lenon's never important, and Sorcam just goes and heals things. That keeps it alive and active how?  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:34 pm
Masterharper of Pern
You created the Boarder Guard entrance in Cloud!

ROFL!! Lenon just that fact that you are in crew makes us feel better.  
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 942 943 944 945 946 947 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games