Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rising Moon

Back to Guilds

the guild for all creatures of the night 

Tags: vampires, werewolves, creatures, roleplay, rising moon 

Reply ^^(^.^)^^ role play for the creatures of the night ( rp from romantic and on )
they original creature double feature (always acepting ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampirekay1
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:39 pm
chesh frowned hearing nala and madori's comations and seeing that rayne was almost in danger made chesh mad chesh looked over to were nala and madori were her eyes there crimson color that they turned to show chesh was mad moving chesh was at madori and rayne's side in a split secuond, chesh looked over them both " your not hurt are you "

rayne looked up at chesh and started to cry

chesh cursed nowing she had probably scared rayne, looking down and away from rayne chesh frowned

miyuki looked over at nala " i'm fine i won't hurt them any way ya i'll be stuck a wolf all day if i see the moon but i won't hurt them, my anger is what trigers my change "

sam paused for a secound thinking about the moon most all creatures of the night were effected by the moon but they weren't major changes like witchs and warlocks powers were stronger, wolves were stuck in there natrual form, vampires sinces increase....sam froze then turned to look at chesh and madori, sam suddenly took off tords chesh as fast as she could to stop chesh from what she was about to do

chesh stared at the floor as she tried to calm herself down so she wouldn't scare rayne but for some reason chesh couldn't relaxe taking a deep breath chesh paused for a secound then looked up at madori " mmmmm M. you smell soooo good right now " chesh moved as if she was taking in madori's sent " your intoxicating " looking up at madori with bright red eyes chesh tilted her head to the side " you change you purfume or something " chesh inhaled deeply again as the look of hunger and want came across her face  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:04 pm
"Miyuki cover your eyes. Time for them to see what happens to a shifter leader when the full moon hits them." She said as she started to open the door her arm turned pure sliver as it hit her hand her fingers turned into claws while her her hair turned silver and became sharper then any blade heras it hit her body her whole body became like a sliver liguid still holding a somewhat human form. She grew a long sliver tail with a sharp point at the end. She then stayed there looking at the others she had never let anyone see her like this and normal killed the ones that did.  

Furrie Princess Nala

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:13 pm
"No I haven't" Madori said to her "I don't even have any on today" she said she held on to rayne while rubing on her back making sure she was ok because she knew that rayne was a little scared from earlier.

Josh movied up the stairs quickly as he shut the door so that Nala would change back to her normal self "nobody cares" he said to her feeling like she always want things to be about her "just get over yourself"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:32 pm
Nala walked out the door and left without saying a thing she shut it behind her and then ran off so no one even knew witch way she went and made her scent match the air around her so she could not be tracked. "It is time everyone. Two of you go get my sister we willtake them out and end this once and for all." She said as 300 shifters appeared.

((i will add more to this post as well as make others when i have the time. also keep in mind her rpc hates a certian group of people and one of them just showed agnger to her.I will send th needed profile tokay as soon as i can but i plan on doing a side quest it seems this rp needs a bad guy so this rpc and the one i make will be them in the end they will die and i will make 1 last rpc if this is ok with you kay if not return the rpc that i send you with a no and i will change this to make it seem like my rp is hurt or something.))  

Furrie Princess Nala

vampirekay1
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:30 pm
chesh smiled as she moved closer to madori gitting ready to strike not careing that rayne was there the blood was calling chesh making it hard for chesh to think straight the blood was controling chesh calling her tounting her

sam ran trowing herself between chesh and madori and instently useing her powers to push chesh back " no cheshy bad "

gitting shoved back by sams power chesh shoock her head cunfused at what just happened looking up at madori and rayne chesh frowned " i'm so sorry i don't i don't know what came over me " chesh stared down at the floor as her eyes shifted back  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:42 am
The shifters finaly stood ready for orders. "It will be some time before my sister gets back to here. Lets get ready everyone from the left all of you get the forge ready and startmaking weapons the others go to the training ground! I will do the enchanting. in 4 hours we switch up!" She said takeing on the for of a magic user she had gotten as the groups took off and started the task.  

Furrie Princess Nala

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:05 am
Madori was a bit confused she didn't know what was happening, what was so different about this time because Chesh had feed off of her so many times she didn't see why sam thought it was bad this time. She just turned around away from them holding Rayne close to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:12 am
rayne relaxed then smiled up at madori

chesh sighed " thanks sam, i could have killed madori if you wouldn't have stoped me "

sam didn't say anything but instead went back to running around the house like a crazzy child

watching sam run off chesh gave madori a slight smile befor running her hand threw her hair

snow grumbled streaching out from were he was happily asleep looking up at chesh and madori snow scrached his head " what did i miss "  

vampirekay1
Captain

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:02 pm
after enchanting 200 items Nala stood up maybe i should train my body for a bit. She said as she shifted into the form of chesh Then head for the training room. "Everyone give me your all!" She said as they all changed into there strongest form. Four of them as vampires and werewolves came at her She dodged the vapmires with some effort and back handend the werewolves. "So this is cheshs speed not bad!"She said as 4 more came at here as cimaras She shifted into miyukis form. Then jumped on one sending it to the gorund bit antheres wing and sent it flying into the others. "Great the strength but slow maybe..."She said as she waved her hand and the others stoped She then walked into a room.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:23 pm
(...............)

"are you ok my love?" Madori asked chesh with out looking up at her.  

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:59 pm
"Lady kana nice to see you again."One of the gaurds said as Kana walked up to the new shifter den. "I take it my sister is in there getting ready." Kana said to the gaurds as 700 creatures walked up behind her. "She is in the changeling room lady Kana!" The gaurd said as Kana walked out of sight. "What is she thinking She has never had to use that room." She said as she walked up to the door and knocked on it. "Nala are you in there?" She yelled as she pushed a button and waited. Afew minuates passed and she opened the door. "Nala what have you been doing?" She asked seeing her sister with her clothes tore up and looking like she had been in a war.

"I did it sis!"Nala said in a weak voice. Kanas face went as white as a ghost. "You best rest I will take over untill your ready." Kana said as she set her down in the resting room and shut the door. First things first time to find out more about the people the shifter that got me spoke of. Hinata your in charge. you know what to do. "She said as she changed into Nala and left to go to The home of Chesh and Madori.

((by the way expect something you would never guess when all is said and done.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:09 am
(......)

chesh nodded looking over at madori chesh frowned slightly " i since something i don't know what it is but something is wrong " chesh stared out at snow jessie and everyone that was laying around madori's living room

sam froze were she was as her eyes turned glossie as she fall into one of her visions  

vampirekay1
Captain

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:19 am
Madori turned and looked at Sam to wait until she came out of her vision to see what is going to happen.

Jessie turned into his human form and waited as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:32 am
Kana walked up to the door and walked in though she still looked like Nala. "Is she crazy doing what she did with all these strong people here?" She thought to herself making sure Nalas mind would be the one if targeted by anymind reading ablititys and not her own."Myuki could i speak with you alone outside?" She asked as she saw her.  

Furrie Princess Nala

vampirekay1
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:56 pm
miyuki stared at nala but then looked over at sam who was just coming out of her daze once she new sam was okay miyuki stud from were she was seated on the floor walked over to nala " what is it? "

chesh frowned going over to sam ketching her befor she fell waiting till sam was completly back from the vision chesh wispered " what did you see sam "

sam closed her eyes again befor staring up at chesh " i'm not sure it was blury " sam frowned she was new to the visions and this was the first time that sam had ever got a strong vision like that befor

chesh frowned but then nodded " take your time sam no rush okay "  
^^(^.^)^^ role play for the creatures of the night ( rp from romantic and on )

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games