Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bootyaholics

Back to Guilds

For those who are addicted to Booty Grab or just Gaia in general. 

Tags: booty, aquarium, gaia, chat, friends 

Reply Main Forum
INTRODUCE YOURSELVES HERE! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor count
+1
100%
 100%  [ 94 ]
Total Votes : 94

thislibraluvsu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:34 pm
Okay, well here is the thread to introduce youself, so let's begin with the captain and vice captain 3nodding

Apollymi_the_destroyer (owner/captain) - my names rayvyn im a 23 year old mommy of soon to be three kids i have a wonderful husband and when im not taking care of my kids or at school im on gaia and yahoo chatting it up with friends and playing games

CaptainKillbot (vice captain) - I'm the Captain

thislibraluvsu (former crew0 - Has left our survice to do other things  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:35 pm
my name is miles. i live in florida. ive been saving up for another assassin's guise for a few weeks and so far not so good. i am 13 ive been playing gaia for about a year. sometimes i am on a laptop mostly im on an ipod touch which doesnt support any worlds or games. i am not rich i just save up a lot. plus u might say the assassin's guise is like 30k and i have 1 but i got it when it was 17k so i hope that explains me.  

xtampa2x

thislibraluvsu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:54 am
Welcome Miles! Good to have you in our guild 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:16 am
I'm Nat, I live in New England. I've been on Gaia for a few years, I'm currently wicked major addicted to BOOTY GRAB!

Yeah. Story of my life.

myu natile the hobo hobo

Tipsy Ladykiller

7,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Amazing Cetcham

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:17 am
Hello my name is Shinji and I live in the US. I've been into playing booty grab for a while now, though only recently have I been using it to really reach my goals. Currently I'm saving up for a fish bundle. Here's hoping this doesn't take too long.

Thanks for the invite. User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:18 am
hi! i am kristi leeanne. I am a mule and i am addicted to grabbin booty.
my age well lets say older than dirt
thanks for the invite lol  

kristi leeanne

InnocentShadowBunny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:21 am
Hey there. I generally go by Kai, so just call me that =). I'm 17 and Life in America. Lol thats as much as I'll saw there. I'm an anime/rp/cosplay perfectionist addict >>... Thats that lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:24 am
Hi,Im FMKing you can call me Khoa.I have been a gaia member since September 3,2007.I didn't really like playing Gaia so I didn't play it.On September 2008 I came back on gaia and played.On October 2008 I got hacked.Then I quit (Again) for 8 months.I came back on June and started to vend in the marketplace.After vending I decided to get an aquarium.  

FMKing

Gaian

Kangofu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:25 am
Hi, I'm Cindy!

I'm a nurse and I love traveling, anime and manga.

Nice to meet'cha! heart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:27 am
Thanks for the invitation to your guild!

My name is Shaun, but I've gone by the name Aramis for close to 13 years now. So I'm more comfortable responding to that name.
3nodding

I love RPing, though I keep to only two threads (because it's awfully hard to find a literate RP these days!) for the most part.

I'm 25 years old, and live in New York City. I was born here, raised here, and probably will live here until I die. And that's just the way I like it. :3

Everything else is in my profile (I tend to ramble!) so if you'd like, you can take a peek there if you'd like to learn more. Thanks again!

Bleeding Apocalypse

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Dragon_Aishiteru4Ever

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:27 am
Hi my name is Kymerlie, I live in Tacoma, WA. I am in my early 20's and I have a 11 month old daughter. I am a huge fan of the anime couple InuYasha and Kagome. I also like a lot of animes but my favorite is still InuYasha! LOL! I am a gaian that loves to booty grab!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:28 am
Hello!
By inviting this character, you've invited two people to your guild~.
I'm Cristoval, I live in florida, and I first joined Gaia in nov2003, but forgot my account name.. sweatdrop
(I quit for a while)
I love booty grab... hehe~ tap~
The next user is bren~ but she's at band camp.....
Gwah~  

BloodyGoregous

Nummymuffin

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:31 am
Hello Im' Nummymuffin I live in New Mexico in the hott hott heat. I'm 23 yrs young I love all things artsy fartsy, animie, cooking, spending time with my family and bumming around on Gaia. I've been supporting Gaia since 2005 and I love Booty Grab its a wonderful way to make gold.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:39 am
hello, i am ann, female happily married and a booty- and bunnyholic. i got into gaia by accident and never looked back since....i am seriously looking forward to next years alice in wonderland movie. i am designing my avi around the character of the White Rabbit. thanks for inviting me in ur guild. happy bootygrabbing  

Usagi_Shiro

Questionable Shapeshifter

Stephie Ittoki

Sparkly Shoujo

15,125 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:42 am
Hi, I'm Steph. >w< I'm 16 and Live in New York. I have a Great Boyfriend who lives in Missouri, but we deal. I love Anime, Drawing, Playing Video Games, Writing and baking! I occasionally try to make charms out of clay, and I'm aspiring pixel artist. I think I'm actually Pretty good. XD
My Favorite Musical Artist Is Jesse McCartney, he's basically the only one who's always reoccurring on my playlist. I basically listen to anything else though. <3
My favorite Anime Character of All time has to be Kai Hiwatari, and My favorite Game Characters are From Gears of War (Baird) and Resident Evil (Leon and Wesker)
I'm a big gamer girl, and I don't like to lose XD
I've been on Gaia since..04 or 05 I think
I've recently started playing a lot of the Booty Grab games, just to make gold for the Request thread me and My Friend are running~  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff