Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts: The New Powers

Back to Guilds

Darkness arises in its pure form in this Kingdom Hearts Role Playing Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Nobody, Heartless, Keyblade 

Reply Kingdom Hearts: The New Powers
What are your thoughts? (Refreshing the guild) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like or Dislike the idea?
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Dislike
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Detpecca

Captain

Friendly Magician

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:27 am
So I wrote in my recent announcement about how I'm considering restarting the guild. What are your thoughts?

Pros (to a refresh)

- Getting rid of excess characters
- getting rid of excess worlds
- rebuilding relationships that may or may not have worked out at the start
- more canon to the story, but still plenty of freedom.

Cons

- A whole new start; all the progress made would be erased  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:49 am
I wouldn't mind if things were refreshed. I would like to delete Layle. Luka was okay, but I messed up Izaxt with my lack of knowledge when it comes to Nobodies. I wouldn't mind if he was deleted as well. ._.;;

I don't know if excess worlds should be taken down. Unexplored worlds are just worlds that people haven't stumbled into yet, though they may want to go to those worlds later on.

You could have a contest where a mysterious Nobody/or some other humanoid creature or thing pop up and hands a passport with a stamp book to every character, then disappears after delivering the item and explaining what it's for.

The goal is to visit every land and go through a trial (A boss battle, difficult fetch quest, etc.) to receive a special stamp in the passport (A paw print for the Lion King world, a teacup for Wonderland, a shell for that places with the singing mermaids, etc.)

And... Some sort of reward should be at the end, forcing everyone to compete with one another. I don't know... Maybe they get one wish granted if they complete the book? Or the one item they most desire? Or... More specific, so no one can wish for the worlds to all be sucked into a black hole. Um... "Complete this challenge, and your greatest desire shall be granted?" Ooh... Nobodies could turn human this way... And if there's someone evil who wants the entire universe destroyed, well, our hero-characters must beat them to it.

Though, I wonder what would happen if two people completed their stamp books at the same time...?

Oh! Well... They'd have to battle one another for the wish, then. ^_^ I get the feeling that the person who delivered the stamp books or whoever that person/thing is working for is a very powerful force. Therefore, when they're battling for the wish, he/she/it grants them one ability/weapon that they wish most for just for that battle (After the battle, the ability/weapon fades away, though the winner can wish to have it permanently if that person truly desires it).  

Ladd Frand

lenoire

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:35 am
I would like the fresh start. I want to get rid of both my characters. D< I really dislike my first character, L ... what was her name again? sweatdrop

Well, I'm keeping my Nobody place, but I'm... totally changing Xariku... Revamp and what not. 'Cuz I have a MUCH better understanding on Kingdom Hearts in general now. So that means a better understanding in Nobodies... Might make a new character, as well.

... I like Jinx, though. I'll keep her, methinks. Lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:51 am
well since none of my characters really have existed for long i dont think a reboot would really affect mine. and all of the storys that had been going on before i joined were kind of confusing me so the restart would allow me to be there from the start.

And besides remaking the guild might pick intrest in it up again.  

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

tyhier_uchiha
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:02 pm
I'm up for a reboot, considering the long hiatus I was away from gaia cause of finacial problems. I came back, but didn't ever quite fit back in with what was going on, so starting over would be good. I'd like to keep Oxcard.......and maybe Null, but as for Issac Gaia and Tyhier Grant, they can get trashed. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:22 pm
I have a couple of characters I'd like to be rid of too..... Like Poppy, Nova, and Copper....

@ Moka-la: Hmmm..... I don't know. That would be an interesting idea.... though it doesn't sound very KH-ish.  

Detpecca

Captain

Friendly Magician

tyhier_uchiha
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:26 pm
Sounds alot like Tweety Birds adventure around the world to get every existing cat's paw print. If Poppy goes, then you can get rid of Null, cause then he wouldn't have the most awesome teammate, they are awesome together. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:37 pm
^_^;; I've never played any of the games before, so I guess you're right.  

Ladd Frand

Detpecca

Captain

Friendly Magician

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:50 pm
It's okay, Lady Moka-la. There are others in the guild who haven't played the games before either.

I -might- get rid of Poppy. I don't like her very much, but she could be improved.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:43 pm
I kinda like the idea of restarting, but I think we should keep all the worlds and clean them out. sweatdrop I also think that maybe there should be a bad guy for every world, even if it must intertwine with its original story and go from evil to a group of good characters later. (Kinda like Zanarkand from Final fantasy X and X2 )  

shika-kun-2012

Koneko Kuromira
Crew

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:11 am
Yeah, I think a reset would be good. I think I kinda messed up Raxady's personality . . . and when we first started, I knew little to nothing of Kingdom Hearts. Now, I'm confident I can do stuff right. *nodnod*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:00 am
I can make Lexax not evil and actual have a non generic, leader like personality. I can make him actual want to be whole, instead of using the organization to make him a god like 99% of the canon villains.

And maybe I can make Kuro not a dumbass?

But if you are going to do this, you should attempt to get more members by invites and advertising. But you would also want to do what I did with Shinobi Vs. Soul Reaper. Make a new guild with the stuff you want to keep. Since a new guild would start with 0 posts, and people would want to join a new guild more than joining a gild with thousands of posts but is also clearly inactive.  

Your Irish Twin Brother
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • First step to fame 200

Detpecca

Captain

Friendly Magician

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:19 am
You mean like this guild, LArc? It's been empty for months. 3nodding

Also, I must ask who it was who voted a dislike. I'd like to know their opinion. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:49 pm
I think it was Tenkai, cause he not long started within the text of the story, from what his post stated. Then again, I can be wrong, apologies if I am.  

tyhier_uchiha
Vice Captain

Detpecca

Captain

Friendly Magician

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:35 pm
Anybody else have an opinion on what should be done?  
Kingdom Hearts: The New Powers

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff