Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 329 330 331 332 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hogwarts has its own Quidditch pitch where Quidditch teams could practice, hold try-outs and play matches against each other. Each year will see a total of six inter-house matches (each house competing for the Quidditch Cup), along with numerous training sessions by each house team.

The stands surrounding the pitch are decorated differently for each Quidditch match at Hogwarts. Every second stand would be decorated with the colours of one team, and every other stand with the colours of the opposing team. Spectators would sit in between these stands.

((This thread is only for competition use. During the six games of the year the players will play the game here.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:44 am
Chase Henrick User Image
Ravenclaw : Third Year : Chaser
User Image

Chase walked onto the field, ready for Ravenclaw's second game. This time they were up against the Slytherins, the team with the killer beaters. Well, Chase will just have to be more alert and dodge them. It would be more of an annoyance than a hazard.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:28 pm
User Image
No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Single | Pureblood | Ravenclaw | First Year | Beater |

Whispers in the Dark

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Chance was anxious to play. Ever since the last game in which the Hufflepuff Beater made successful hit after hit, he had been practicing harder. Staying late after practice and training until the Sun sank down below the horizon. With his bat in his left hand and a Cleansweep in his right, he walked onto the field. Though the last game had made him work harder, it also induced the slightest of fear within him. The same Beater had also been knocked unconscious. What if he suffered the same fate? He sure hoped he didn't. Finals were approaching slowly but surely, and he needed to be alive to study. Today, Ravenclaw was going up against Slytherin. He wondered if Jaslyn would come out to support her brother and laugh at her stepbrother. Would she cheer for him too? All of these thoughts made his head ache. He needed to focus. Standing somewhat near one of the Chaser's of blue and bronze, Chance began his stretches and prayed that he did not die today.

Lives: 1 2 3
{0|0}

Wearing
Translations:
{OOC:}

When darkness comes you know I'm never far!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:34 pm
User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
Eretria Whitethorne
Third Year - Slytherin Chaser
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Eretria stepped onto the pitch, the last game of the year for Slytherin definitely before her. She was determined to make this game better than the last, and she was also determined to make this one a win as well. She nodded briefly to the other team who was already on the pitch, her grasp tight on her own broom as she surveyed the pitch. She closed her eyes, trying to think of any type of strategy to help out this year.

{Life 1} {Life 2} {Life 3}
To Steal the Quaffle: 67, 39, 71
0/5 posts

Score: 0/0

----------------------------------
State: Deternined
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Let's see what I can make of this...  

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:55 pm
User Image
Rufus came to the pitch and saw his team and the Slytherin team he wondered how good they where. He saw them play but seeing them from a seat and facing them are different things."Hey Chase, Chance Ready for the match" He said with a nerves smile he still was not use to talking to his team.
User Image

User Image

0|0
To steal
39, 67, 71
To Shoot
0/5
Life

[][][]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:03 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Third Year: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda walked onto the pitch, her fingers gripped tightly around her Nimbus 1000. This was Slytherin's last match of the year, so they absolutely had to win. Last year, they won they Quidditch Cup, but this year was a lot different. They lost every single one of their games. If the snakes were going to lose this game, Amanda would lose it. She would be so angered that no one would know how to control her. Why would they want to even try? Everyone would probably be too scared to get near her.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing
Steal the Quaffle: 39, 67, 71
Score: Higher than Keeper

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:12 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image
Darius gripped his bat he had to make one hit no mater. That was his own goal he was not going to be worthless to this team. He looked at the Ravenclaws sizing them up. At first they didn't look like much but they all are supposes to be really cleaver. He saw the boy that his half sister was spending so much time with. He wondered what she would think if he knocked the boy off his broom. That put a smile on his face if only he could do it.
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

0|0
43 or a 50 to hit
over 65 Bludger hits self

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:03 pm
User Image

Chance Thomas Carlson

Whispers in the Dark

Chance had finished his stretches to find a few more players on the field. Rufus greeted him and Chase, and he merely nodded. He didn't know the boy that well, so he wasn't exactly comfortable with talking to him. Several Slytherins had appeared, including Darius. He was looking at him, and had a smirk plastered on his face. Chance blinked, and walked over to him. "What's with the grin? Something funny?" he asked, crossing his arms across his chest and staring at him. Jaslyn had told him to stay away from Darius, because he was a halfblood and a disgrace to her family. Thus, he had never talked to him. Chance was a pureblood himself, but he didn't think that it mattered as much as Jaslyn did. What if Darius wasn't as bad as she said he was? On that note, if Chance wasn't a pureblood, would she still be his friend? All of these thoughts pondered his mind as his dark brown irises stared the Slytherin boy down, waiting for an answer.

{0|0}
Wearing

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:36 pm
Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw Beater|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Verily followed Chance onto the field and looked at Darisu when the red haired boy spoke. She had seen her sister trying to make friends with the half-blood boy and few times. She tilted her head, staring him down with her stony silver eyes, she slipped closer to him, interested.
OOC: 43 or a 50 to hit them
above 65 means Bludger has hit you
between 45 and 50 to reach the Bludger in time

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3

Love interest:

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:21 pm

User Image
Darius watched Chance come too him and ask him what his smile was for. He looked at his stance and crossed arms was it to be relaxed or to be intimidating and was his tone threatening or was it his imagination. The other beater came and made him wary.
"Nothing just thinking some funny thought, Anyway good luck today."
User Image

0|0
43 or a 50 to hit

Xistund

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:50 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
User Image

"Hi Rufus," Chase greeted. "Ready or not, the game will start either way. So might as well get ready soon, if not already." Truthfully, Chase was not ready at all. But what could he do right now?

When Chance questioned someone about their grin, the Ravenclaw turned his attention towards where Chance had inquired. The grinning boy was the Slytherin who had punched his brother at the end of the Gryffindor versus Slytherin game. "So you're the beater who punched Sun, yes?" Chase asked, stretching his hand out for a handshake. "It was a nice punch, though I don't appreciate seeing my family get hurt."

User Image

His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:23 pm

User Image
Darius looked to the chaser who spoke to him and he nearly winced at the memory of punching the boy. He did not know of an older brother.
"I just needed to let off a bit of steam and he was the nearest one and he got me good with a bludger."He said not really offering an apology for the incident.
User Image

0|0
43 or a 50 to hit

Xistund

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:33 am
Chase Henrick User Image
User Image

Chase retracted his hand, realizing that perhaps the Slytherin boy didn't really want to be friendly. "Well, considering how he shook it off in a couple minutes meant that you didn't do much harm," the third year reasoned. "Next time, try punching a wall or two."

User Image

- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:25 am
User Image

Chance Thomas Carlson

Whispers in the Dark

Chance unintentionally glared at the boy. Thinking some funny thought? While he just happened to be looking at him? Yeah, right. I bet he's gonna try to kill me today. Probably cause I'm Jaslyn's friend. What a coward. If he wants to knock me out of the sky, why not just come out and say it to my face? he thought as Darius and Chase conversed. Chance glanced to Verily for a moment before turning back to Darius. "If you have the guts to punch Sun Henrick, then why do you not have the courage to speak your thoughts? I promised Jaslyn that I would not end up unconscious on the ground, and I intend to keep that promise. Even if you try your hardest to make sure I end up in the Hospital instead." he said in a flat, cold tone. This match would prove to entertain him, even just a little bit. He had a feeling that it would be the most intense game he had ever played. True, it was only the second game he had ever played ever, but still. "Oh. And good luck today." he added before turning around and walking away from the small group of students. "You're gonna need it." he said to himself as he swung his broom over his shoulder and twirled his bat around in his hand. The game needed to start. Now. So he could get in the air and prove himself.

{0|0}
Wearing

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:18 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin - Captain/Beater
Sixth Year
Quidditch Pitch/ Game

Ronyo went through a few stretches before he took to the skies looking to get his muscles in prime shape. He had been less than attentive in the last few games but that had more to do with his mind having a few blockers than anything else really. He had made break through there though, his ability to cast his patronus again was a clear sign he was getting over his obstacles. Now he was ready to get things back to the way they were and get his team back into the shape they had been last year. They had two losses now, but Ronyo was determined to win these last two and break even for the year.

Hearing the commotion from members of his team and the Ravenclaws Ronyo made his way over to see what the fuss was about. He could see Chase and another Ravenclaw he did not really recognize look to be finishing a conversation with Darius. The tone sounded sarcastic to a point and had the Captain feeling there might be some bad blood going on here. There was a red headed Ravenclaw he did not know either who looked to be trying to keep to herself Next to the other boy. The last thing Ronyo wanted was for the players to be looking to accomplish personal goals of revenge or something else while on the field, and with that he smiled and made his way to Chase looking to have a nice chat before the game.

"Chase, How have you been? Looking forward to a good game, you Ravenclaws always bring a quality team so I know this will be a great match," Ronyo smiled and turned to the other two looking to introduce himself with a smile, "Hello, I'm not sure if I have meet some of you yet. Ronyo Storm, Captain of Slytherin team. Good luck up there and stay safe," Ronyo extended his hand to shake Chase and the others hands if they wished.

Life: 1, 2, 3  
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 329 330 331 332 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces