Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:33 pm
Poor Yaoi guild I have the first 60 pages or so saved but thats it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:11 pm
MDaylus

Loki hummed in amusement at Tony's question. Looking to Bruce he smiled thoughtfully. "I see no reason why you could not join us in our venture to Asgard when we go. Unless you have a reason to object Tony, at the very least it would not be a bad idea to have someone else on our side." Loki suggested. "A spacial pocket is like a bag where you can store things. Instead it is a magic created place. It requires no magic to keep it up unless I get into it."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce smiled. “I would like to, but we will have to see what it’s like. The more of us that go, the more delicate the situation will be here.” He said slowly. “But if I don’t go with you this time, I would love to see if you could find the time to take me for a day at some point in the future. I have many questions about Asgard.” He said slowly.

Tony snorted at Loki’s words. “Why on earth would I have any objection to bringing Bruce?” he said lightly. Tilting his head as Loki spoke about the pocket, he was clearly interested. “It’s like Marry Poppins.” He said lightly before he looked to Loki in surprise. “Wait….like you physically inside the bag?” he asked quickly.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:20 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled to Bruce when the man said that he would love to visit Asgard even if he couldn't do it when they were needed to return to Asgard. "I would be quite happy to take you to Asgard, I am sure you would find it enjoyable." Loki continued smiling. "I am at your disposal if you wish to ask me." Loki added. Loki shrugged to Tony's of why he would have any issue with Bruce coming along. He didn't think the man would but he felt he should check. "Mary Poppins?" he questioned. "I suppose I could perceivable get into the bag myself but no, I meant get into by pulling things out of it."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce gave an almost shy smile. “Thank you Loki.” he said lightly. He was still trying to adjust to having friends again. And knowing that people were willing to be around him and do things with him.

“Movie.” Tony replied to Loki’s question. Nodding at the explanation, he leaned back into Loki as considered his next move with the work in front of him. “Sounds like you’re making yourself another dimension or something. Kind of amazing.” He said before he smiled and turned his head to kiss Loki’s cheek. “Guess I’ll have to get used to that hmm?”

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:37 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled and nodded to Bruce when the man thanked him. Bruce was becoming his friend like Tony, but Tony had become more. He felt that he could trust Bruce with almost anything and it made him smile. Looking to Tony when the man said that Mary Poppins was a movie. "Like the Avatar movie we watched?" Loki questioned. "I suppose you could say that I have made another dimension if you want to." Loki shrugged but he felt happier at Tony's praise. "You will yes, but don't ever get too comfortable with it. I may just surprise you with more." Loki teased.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:17 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Yes and no. You’ll have to see more movies to get what I mean.” Tony replied. Chuckling at Loki’s words, he looked up to him in an almost adoring fashion. “Perhaps I should get used to it to push you more.” He responded. Settling against Loki, he let himself relax into his arms. “I hope you know how sexy you doing magic is.” He said softly, eyes focused on his task once again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:11 pm
MDaylus

Loki hummed in agreement as Tony said that he need to see more movies to understand. He was definitely not opposed to more movies. "Perhaps the others should join us in the next movie viewing. If I recall properly the captain is just as uninformed as Thor and myself." Loki suggested. Loki smiled when Tony looked at him with adoration but flushed with the man's words about him doing magic being sexy. Burying his head against the man's shoulder he hummed. "You are the first." Loki sighed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:20 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded at Loki’s words. “Movie nights are always entertaining.” He said lightly, pleased that Loki was willing to initiate a gathering like that. Chuckling at Loki’s blush, he turned his head to nuzzle the side of Loki’s head for a moment. “And I’ll always believe it.” He whispered. Sighing heavily as he went about the tedious task before him, he could only admit the excuse to stay still in Loki’s arms was nice. “So do you think it’ll be possible for you to become comfortable with your other form?” he asked slowly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:32 pm
MDaylus

Loki couldn't help the continued smile as Tony assured him that he would always believe his magic was sexy. He stayed against Tony like that for awhile even as the man continued his work. He was quite happy there and finally looked up resting his chin on Tony's shoulder. "I think perhaps given enough time around you and Bruce perhaps I might grow comfortable enough with it. However I am too cold to be touched." Loki sighed softly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a little shrug to Loki’s words. “We’ll figure out a way around that.” He said softly. “I mean, maybe there is some spell you can make or I could try engineering fabric that could withstand the cold.” He said, glancing at his lover. “Temperature is a very small obstacle to overcome babe.”  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:12 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as the man shrugged at his protest to his other form. "Perhaps I can come up with something but I feel that I may need to refresh myself on temperature magic. Am I to stay in your room permanently now?" Loki questioned. He wondered over the mere fact that if he was going to stay in Tony's rooms then perhaps he could change his room enough to store the books he would like or need. "Fabric comes between skin contact however." he reminded but nodded when the man continued to say that temperature was a small obstacle.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony arched a brow at the question. "Well I'd certainly like you to." He said with a small smile. He honestly wouldn't be too happy to be without Loki at night at this point. They'd spent every night sharing a bed since they'd started this. "I know it would be in the way, but one step at a time right?" He asked. Letting one of his hands move over Loki's he let his head rest back against Loki's shoulder. "Together the two of us will figure this out, promise."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:01 pm
MDaylus

Loki sighed in relief hearing Tony say that he most certainly wanted Loki to remain in his room permanently. "I would like that as well. I was thinking if such was the case that perhaps you might allow me to turn the room of which you gave me into a study where I might be able to store my tomes." Loki asked hopefully. Smiling again when a hand lay across his own and Tony rested his head against his shoulder. "I actually believe that." Loki assured him giving the hand over his a squeeze.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly at Loki’s words. “Of course you can. It is your room after all. You can do whatever you like with it.” He said with a small smile. Hearing his words, he kissed his cheek. “Good.” He said softly. Drinking in Loki’s Attention for a moment longer, he finally shifted. “The machine’s ready for the next step.” He said, clearly not wanting to leave Loki’s arms.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff