Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:14 pm
вєαcн

User Image

Whoo!
Look out clear blue skies and bright salty waters!

Get your swim suits on! This clean sand and beautiful water is ready to take you
into its sifting waves! You can see the brightly colored fish out in the reef, just
waiting for you to come and explore them! Take a scuba dive, or just go
swimming. Maybe build a sand castle! Endless possibilities await!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:56 pm
User Image

| Mood✿ Calm | Location✿ Beach | Tagged✿ None | Money✿ $500 |

-----

✿❁❀Απλά αφήστε με να❀❁✿

User Image

Claude let out a sigh of relief as he looked out at the empty beach. It was cold this morning, so it was obvious no one was going to be here. Seaside plants was one of the reasons Claude had decided to leave his home, however mostly he was looking for peace and quiet.

This island really was a lovely place. He could imagine opening a quaint little flower shop around maybe, after a thorough analysis of the people. He wasn't about to trust his precious flowers to these people without knowing if they would be safe.

He was dressed for the cold of the morning, but by taking off his jacket he would be ready for when it began to warm up. Though Claude would hopefully be far from the area when the people begin to swarm in large numbers. He took out his book of plants and skipped to the seaside section, looking around for anything that could be checked off.

User Image

[ OOC: ]

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:36 am
●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ If I told you I'm different, would you still stay..? `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

User Image
Enya Myers

Money: $500

Mood: Curious

Species: Nine Tailed Fox

╔═══════════════════════════╗

She decided to take a walk after she finished unpacking in her house, it's been quite a while since she's been to the beach, a place where she spends her time with her deceased grandfather. It was a little cold today but she decides to go out anyway, she assumed the beach would be empty at this hour and since it's still morning, she needed a little peace and quiet to herself.

She was captivated by the sight when she arrived, the golden sand awaits her along with the clear blue sea. She held her slippers in her hand as she walked barefooted along the side of the beach, feeling the water seeping into her feet. Just as she thought she was alone, she noticed a purple haired male flipping through a book of plants, if she's not mistaken.

"..Are you sure you can find plants on the beach? Sir?" She asked.

╚═══════════════════════════╝

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ If I told you I'm different, would you still stay..? `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

OOC: Lol sorry- there'a hardly anyone rp'ing but then I came across you.
Scarborough Fairness

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:44 am
User Image

| Mood✿ Calm | Location✿ Beach | Tagged✿ Enya | Money✿ $500 |

-----

✿❁❀Απλά αφήστε με να❀❁✿

User Image

Claude looked up from his book and tilted his head sideways. "Yes, that is the goal" Claude said, looking back down at his book. "It's best to find the rare ones before beach-goers trample them." Claude stated, flipping a few pages. "I'm looking for a patch that grows out of the sand. It absorbs sea water to live, which is very unique because the high salt content normally is toxic to flowers. It's called 'Sea-Morning Glory'. If you find some, don't pick them. They need to be extracted carefully" Claude explained in his usual calm voice.

Though it was hard to tell, Claude sort of liked this person, who took an interest in his looking for beach plants. Hopefully she was calm about the whole situation, but then again why would she not?

User Image

[ OOC: I thank you for your time TT-TT ]

Lyeisander

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:44 pm
User Image

User Image
Personal Information
|| Katio Ryuu || 6'5 || Twenty Three(23) || 183 lbs || Married ||

Accompanied By
|| Lysander ||

Look to the
North
Keep Looking.

Katito had walked down the city with Lysander until he had reached the beach. Much like what he did in high school he had studied and memorized where everything was. The beach was in sighed now. Kaito's hands where in the pockets of his coat, fingers playing with his badge. He kept thinking about how funny life was. He was his own version of Sherlock Holmes, if he wanted to look at it that way. He glanced over at Lysander then at the males hand. It had been five years, should he give in to public affection. No. Well, maybe just a little. With a sigh he pulled one hand out of his pocket and gently took Lysander's hand in his own. He leaned down a little so that his mouth was next to Lysander's ear. "Don't get used to this." He said standing back up straight. P.D.A had never left him. He still was uncomfortable with this kind of thing. But this wasn't to bad it could be a lot worse. Yes this was fine, he could deal with this.

One More Day
[OOC:]

Lady Illusia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:00 pm
User Image
YSANDER ALL

Married ║ Half Demon ║ 22 ║ $500

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

A nice pair of shades rested on Lysander's face, sheltering his red eyes from the horrible rays of beautiful sunlight. Their walk had been long all the way from uptown, but they had made it. As per the usual it was a quiet walk but Lysander had come to live with it, at least a little bit. It was becoming habit to have quiet everything because of Kaito. Sometimes he let him get away with stuff, but it wasn't often enough for his liking. Lysander's front facing gaze dropped suddenly as a hand grasped his. Red eyes shifted to Kaito as he leaned over and whispered to him. This was...different. Used to it? He was so used to no affection in public at all that this was something he couldn't get used to. There hadn't been kissing, unless Lysander cornered him. No hugs. No hand holding. Not even a casual arm around the shoulder. Or even sweet nothings whispered into the ear. This hand holding he was doing now was just, weird.

"Trust me, I won't," he replied casually. Yeah, it would be nice if it happened more often then once a year, but he wasn't going to burst out into song and dance over it. Lysander still picked a fight with him occasionally about his lack of ability to show emotion, but they always usually made up in the most passionate of ways. They were still young! Why not be reckless and wild?

Against the backdrop of the beach, a chilly oceanic breeze billowed Lysander's jacket and rustled his shirt a bit. It was nice here. There weren't meany people about, fair because of the fall air. Being here, he wasn't in any hurry to get to the smoothie place now. Why not just enjoy the view?

CrystalAzure23

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:14 pm
User Image

User Image
Personal Information

Accompanied By
|| Lysander ||

Look to the
North
Keep Looking.

Katio nodded slowly. He could feel a little bit of guilt pinching at him though. He looked at Lysander, glasses still resting on his face. He had never taken them off before they left, not that it was a bad thing but they where only needed for reading they got in the way with everything else. "Good. I know you don't like this lack of," He hesitated for a moment, trying to come up with a good word to fit his sentence. "Lack of affection but hey," He shrugged. "I try." He said and looked back to the beach. His stare was blank. He still rembered the first time he had went to the beach with Lysander back in high school. One of the first days in their relationship. He had told Lysander that the ocean is where his brother died. Pain struck his heart, no he wanted to leave his brother out of this. Its been eight years, there was no use digging up the past.

But... But...

There was much more to he could do on this matter right. Hell he was an investigator and one hell of a good one. He could dig up an answer right? Something more then 'His ship sunk and there is a 98% chance he is dead.' but did he want one? Answer's could be painful. He puffed out a sigh and closed his eyes, forcing himself not to squeeze Lysander hand and give him any sign of his thoughts. Using his free hand he pushed his glasses up to the top of his head, pulling his hair back as he did so. He opened his eyes once more, eyes scanning the beach. "So, smoothies right?" He knew he was right of course but this was all for the sake of conversation, and to get thoughts off his mind. Of all places why the beach? Damn.

One More Day

Lady Illusia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:31 pm

User Image
Enya Myers

His serious tone made her question herself if she should ask him more about the plants since it seemed as if she might be distracting him but she decided to do so anyway. "Trampled. It's true people don't really take good care of plants. Either that or they'd just pluck them and throw it away later on." she sighed in frustration. Sea-morning Glory, that's something she's never seen nor heard of before but it definitely caught her interest. "You certainly know your stuff." she looked around the shore but the flower was no where to be seen.

"I don't know much about plants but those little ones that grow on the side of the sidewalk are my favourite. It's sad how people never take notice of them and just step on it." She walked up and peeked at his book.

OOC: No, Thank you- ;U ;
Scarborough Fairness

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:44 pm
User Image

-----

✿❁❀Απλά αφήστε με να❀❁✿

User Image

Claude nodded, opening the book wider so she could see. "People just don't have enough care for plants as they should. They clean the air and add beauty" Claude shared his opinion. "I've been working with plants since high school. You can call it a deep passion of mine." Claude showed his curious companion a picture of the flower for reference.

"I recall a poem about these flowers. 'Morning glories, pale as a mist drying, fade from the heat of the day, but already hunchback bees in pirate pants and with peg-leg hooks have found and are boarding them...' I believe it's by John Ciardi. I have one of his books in my library" Claude recited. He read flower poetry often, when he had nothing left to do, so he had a vast amount of poems he could quote on the spot.

User Image

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:11 pm
User Image
YSANDER ALL

Lysander sighed through his nose softly. Turning a little, he gave Kaito's cheek a quick peck as he smiled. "I know," he whispered. He didn't try a whole lot, but when he did at least he was making an effort. It was this train of thought that always allowed him to put up with the normally lack of affection shown out in public. Besides, he got enough at home. Yeah, Kaito acted EXACTLY the same, but at least there it was easier to get out of him then out in public. It wasn't all that required for him anymore anyways. Besides, not a whole lot of people want to buy properties from a gay man. Even though Lysander wasn't gay.

"Yes! Smoothie!" he exclaimed, letting go of his husband's hand and starting to jog off in some random direction. Even though he was older and technically smarter, he was still horrible with directions. He hadn't been to the smoothie place all that much so it was still new in his mind. All his knew was that the one time he had them, they were freaking AMAZING! Still lost in his own thoughts, he continued off in his own random direction without even bothering to find out if he was going the right way.

CrystalAzure23

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:39 pm
User Image

User Image
Personal Information

Accompanied By
|| Lysander ||

Look to the
North
Keep Looking.

Kaito felt his ears heat up when kissed, they where most likely a pink color and if his hair wasn't effectively hiding it Lysander would possibly notice. But then he ran off showing his excitement for smoothies. Katio stuffed his hands back into his pockets, now that Lysander had let g, and watch Lysander run towards the smoothie place, at lest he was heading the tight way. But was it really necessary to show this much enthusiasm over smoothies? No, it wasn't. With a sigh Kaito walked into the sand and followed Lysander, not bothering much to fully catch up with him. He wanted this day out to be nice but he wasn't having the try hard spirit, he never had one. The only thing he had really tried hard on was, well. He couldn't think of something, not even his cases they where like puzzles to him with simple missing pieces. He glance back at the vast body of water for a long moment as he walked, shook his head slightly then continued to make his way to Lysander and the smoothie place. He allowed his thoughts to eat away at him as he stared at Lysander's back.

One More Day

Lady Illusia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:33 pm
User Image
YSANDER ALL

With the biggest of grins on his face and acting just like a child, Lysander ran all the way to the smoothie place without a care. And why should he care? He was on marriage vacation! Lillian can have all that work if she wanted it. He'd stick to having all of Kaito and a smoothie. He laughed at his own sexual joke.

[EXITS]

CrystalAzure23

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:43 pm
User Image

User Image
Personal Information

Accompanied By
|| Lysander ||

Look to the
North
Keep Looking.

Katio watched Lysander skip away and he scuffed lightly. Jeez how did he end up marrying such a lunatic? There where many reason. He might as well catch up to the male, there was no use standing behind watching. He quickened his pace a little, following the blond to the smoothie shop.
{Exits}

One More Day

Lady Illusia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:07 pm

User Image
Enya Myers

"I have a couple of flowers in my house, they're violets if I'm not mistaken. I just moved here recently, the movers were pretty rough with it, the petals aren't as nice as they used to be anymore." She said in a rather frustrated tone and listened to him as he talked. She was amazed that he developed interest in plants since high school, not a lot of people fancy plants since they attract bees or other insects. She looked at the picture he showed her, she stared at it for a long time as he read the poem.

"It's pretty, I've never really seen a morning glory before, except from books," she sighed "And that poem was interesting. I'm not surprised if your house is filled with books about flowers or mainly just flowers itself." She said in an amused tone, hopefully he wouldn't think of it as sarcasm, she meant it in a good way,

OOC:
Scarborough Fairness

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:22 pm
User Image

-----

✿❁❀Απλά αφήστε με να❀❁✿

User Image

"If you need help with your Violets if they're dying" Claude offered as he began to walk down the beach, assuming she would follow. "My name is Claude, by the way. Claude Prodosia" Claude had almost forgotten to introduce himself.

"Well yes, I do have a lot of books. Most of them are not in the best state however. The moisture in the plants does tend to ruin the pages quite a bit. I have a lot more then flowers in my house, I assure you. I have vines and small tree's practically bursting from the walls" Claude told her about his home, figuring there would be no harm in talking about his home a little bit. "How is your home? I assume your new here? I've been on this island for a good solid while" Claude asked, still looking around the shore for the flowers.

User Image

Lyeisander

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out