Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:08 pm
a package

It was left outside Ollie's apartment, on the hopes that his neightbors were fine, mostly upstanding people. Inside it were three cupcakes of various flavors and a note.

Hey, so I don't actually know what your favorite flavor is. Isn't that dumb?
-Horace

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:11 pm
movie moves

They were currently ensconced on the couch, a movie splashing vibrant color across the television in front of them. Horace bumped his shoulder against Oliver's. He sighed, a little relieved that he was shocking Ollie less and less.

"Hey, sit in front of me? I wanna try something." Another shoulder bump.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:16 pm
dress for the job you want

"Hey," he said, pointing to a cute little boutique on the corner. "That's really cute. Do you want to try trying it on, maybe?"

melancholies

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:40 am
a package

Today was one of those days, where school was stressful, he answered a question wrong out loud, people kept trying to ******** talk to him and he'd dropped his textbook—his pristine, incredibly well kept textbook—on the floor like twice.

He was just glad to get home. He was so ******** ready to just go inside, find a dark corner, cry a little, pass out maybe—but then there was a package on his doorstep. Eli ordered a lot of arbitrary s**t, but this didn't look like it'd been priority mailed.

Inside, his eyes were wide as he investigated the contents and the note. It's raspberry cream cheese, he'd tell him in a text later.

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:41 am
movie movies

"Sit—do what?" He blinked owlishly at him, "Like, on the floor? Why...?"

Despite asking the question, he was moving to do so.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:43 am

They'd been out for lunch (Ollie's afternoon class had been cancelled, and that was fine), but it'd somehow turned into aimlessly wandering around as they did the window shopping spiel. "Y-You think so?" He looked through the window at the cute tank tops and the shorts and oh that one tied around the back of the neck with a little bow...

He stared hard for a while. "Only if you come in with me."

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:45 am
how good are you with your hands

It was kind of one of those days where Horace just sort of showed up to pet the animals and that was fine. Ollie was in the middle of taking off a coat of nail polish—it had been a light dove grey—but it had also started to chip too.

"Hey," He looked over, "Horace."

Suddenly he was balking, mostly because he'd just blurted stuff out without thinking.

"Paint my nails for me." He managed to finish, "I mean, if you want."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:30 am
movie moves

Horace hummed for a moment. "Touch therapy," he said. The original plan had been to toy with Oliver's hair and maybe, if he was feeling up to it, rub his shoulders (******** knows Ollie was always so tense; he could probably use it). But, with Ollie's blond head in front of him, he found himself leaning forward to wrap his arms around Oliver.

"Is this ok?" he asked, head pressed into Oliver's shoulder. Then, after another moment. "You smell good."  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:34 am

"Of course I wanna come in with you. Will you let me see the stuff you try on?" He paused, then added. "You don't have to, though." Horace slid his hand into Oliver's and opened the door. There was one lonely shop clerk in the store, currently occupied with another woman, although she gave them a friendly (if a bit curious) wave.

"What do you wanna try first? That?" He pointed to a top with the cutest bow that Horace knew immediately he'd want to undo. Oh well.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:35 am
a package

Next week, another package appeared. It was a bit smaller and held two cupcakes, both raspberry cream cheese.

One for you, one for Ellie. The rest are at my place if you want them.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:38 am
how good are you with your hands

Horace looked up from where he'd been coaxing Nosey into pets. "Sure. Dunno how good I'll be, though." He stood and made his way over to Oliver, secretly stupidly pleased at being asked to take part in something so... domestic.

"What color do you wanna do, Olliebee?"

melancholies

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:43 pm
movie moves

If Oliver was bothered, he wasn't showing it. This was mostly because he wasn't bothered at all; actually he seemed to melt into the hug like a marshmallow. "I should be asking you that. It's your 'therapy', right?"

There was totally a smile in his voice. "But nah, it's fine. Don't get my hair caught in your piercings." He huffed. "I guess I'll keep using the sauve strawberry smoothie though, if you think it's that nice."

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:47 pm

"I mean, yeah?" His face heated up a little, "The heck would be the point otherwise? Geeze..." He was trying to play it off, but Ollie was clearly embarrassed. Didn't mean he wasn't trying to persevere through the anxiety though.

"That's kinda cute..." He looked at the top, "Oh, I bet it'd be cute with those..." He wanted to hold onto Horace's hand, but he was slipping away to immerse himself in fashion, hold on tight Horace. His attention was brought towards a pair of stressed shorts, the denim on them frayed for maximum aesthetic.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:49 pm
a package

Oliver made a face. This time he'd been home, and he was a little angry about the fact that Horace had slipped away again, what a sneaky b*****d.

"God dammit." He scooped the box up, "You idiot..." But he said it so endearingly.

Horace would get a text later that night. The cupcakes had come out perfect.

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:52 pm
return to sender

TWO CAN PLAY AT THIS GAME, HORACE.

Is what Oliver wanted to say, but there wasn't a note left with the package inconspicuously placed by Horace's front door. No, it was quite ordinary if you didn't count the craftsmanship and effort gone into the wrapping, the lacy bow tied on top, the fringe around the top of the box...

Inside was a pair of knit leg warmers. Better late than never, right? was written on the inside of the lid.

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff