Welcome to Gaia! ::

Saint Sandorez University for Gifted Students

Back to Guilds

A school based guild-wide story for dedicated players. 

Tags: University, Magic, Super Powers, Drama, Mystery 

Reply Cafeteria and Food Trucks
Cafeteria Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VSG12
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

8,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • First step to fame 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:34 am
✎✎✎✎

The university cafeteria is more like a food court you would find in a Mall, including a variety of food options such as: Panera's, Chipotle, Taco Bell, Domino's, Jersey Mike's Subs, Dunkin' Donuts, Miss India, Panda Express, & Arby's. Drink options include: Orange Julius, Boost, and Starbucks.

For menus of all the drink stalls and restaurants, see this link here.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

To pay for meals students must gain points that are placed on their Student ID, which serves as a credit card. Students get 10 points by attending each of their major and minor classes. By attending Blending Into Society and Magic Studies classes, students can receive an additional 50 points each. This means that a student can receive 150 points per day merely by being present in class. Students may also receive double points for helping on campus in volunteer work. Triple points are awarded to students with high marks in their classes.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:11 pm
{{ ๏๏ς }} Since we're moving to a new location!
-I- silent_ame -I-
I have a feeling that "on an adventure" is going to be their group motto. 4laugh

User Image

Having been on the campus for two days, Kimberly-Anne felt assured she was the one who knew the way the best. She lead them down Dormitory Drive and towards Lamington Street, directing them to turn accordingly and make it to the cafeteria.

"I'm not super hungry, so I'm going to grab a drink and a snack from Starbucks. I'll save a table near the middle while you two grab some meals," she stated as she made her way to get her things.

///
///
User Image

Kolya, although he'd been on campus for a day at least, was still learning the campus map off by heart. Luckily, Kimberly-Anne seemed capable of leading the way and he let her do so. What a bunch of characters they were. Two dark souls of nightmares and shadows, and a lighter soul of energy and sound. He'd snickered when Jace had teleported via shadows, but he didn't have any special skills like that. No levitation or flight or teleportation. He did feel slightly left out, but he didn't let it phase him much.

Once at the Cafeteria, his stomach growled again. Kimberly-Anne went one direction to get her drink and food, and save a table for the three of them, so he was left with Jace to decide on what food to get. "I don't know half of these places. I'm only familiar with Subway and Starbucks. Anything you'd recommend?" he said, his Russian accent thick once again.

VSG12
Captain

8,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • First step to fame 200
  • Married 100

Nightmare Dreamcatcher

Seasonal Pumpkin

3,225 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Member 100
  • There are two sides... 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:02 am
-I- silent_ame -I-

VSG12

User Image
ⓔⓑⓞⓝⓨ ⓡⓞⓢⓢ

Powers: Fire Breathing, Smoke Manipulation, & Weapon Summoning
Dream Job: Circus Performer // Ringmaster
Classes:
мαנσя Business
мιиσяѕ ✘ Fitness // ✘ Dance
✘ Marketing // ✘ Entertainment
◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►

Ebony had made her way to the Cafeteria before most in the Student Lounge had left. She was sitting by herself, eating some donut bites from Dunkin' Donuts. As she looked around, she noticed the three from before. She was about to wave when they split up. She placed her hand on the table, deciding not waving was a better idea. She flicked her silver curls from her face and took a sip of her peppermint hot chocolate, enjoying the minty taste.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:35 pm
POWER: Darkness Manipulation

MAJOR: Forensic Science
MINOR: Nursing | Psychology | Criminology

Jace followed the other two since they seemed to know the school better then he did seeing as he just arrived. He walked into the cafeteria with them and looked around at the various stands then listened to Kimberly-Anne say she was going to starbucks. "Alright be right there" he said and looked around then to Kolya. "I know a few of them. I like the pastas and soups from Panera. Pizza sounds pretty good too. If you want we can walk around and take a look. Maybe something will catch your attention" he told him and looked around again noticing the silver haired girl from the lounge. She had a very bubbly aura compared to their dark aura. He sent a smile in her direction waiting for Kolya's response.

VSG12

Nightmare Dreamcatcher

-I- silent_ame -I-

Divine Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500

VSG12
Captain

8,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • First step to fame 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:31 pm

-I- silent_ame -I-

User Image

Kimberly had gotten in the queue for Starbucks and gotten her items almost instantly, since there was very little line. She saw a few teachers leaving when she got in line but it didn't surprise her. She found a table in the middle of the seating area and waited for the boys before touching her food. She noticed the silver haired girl and waved her over to chat and join them.

///
///
User Image

Kolya wss about to invite the girl to join them when he say Kimberly beat him to it. He turned to Jace and thoughy of the options. "Soup sounds good" he replied. He made his way towards the Paneras with Jace in tow.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:39 pm

Jace nodded. "Alright sounds good" he said and walked to Panera behind Kolya and looked at the menu. He let Kolya order his food first then walked to the counter and ordered chicken tortellini and agave lemonade. Once they got their food he headed towards Kimberly-Anna and the silver-haired girl from before. He smiled setting his tray down. "Hi I'm Jace Connors" he said introducing himself as he sat down.

VSG12

Nightmare Dreamcatcher

-I- silent_ame -I-

Divine Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500

Nightmare Dreamcatcher

Seasonal Pumpkin

3,225 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Member 100
  • There are two sides... 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:01 am
-I- silent_ame -I-

VSG12

User Image
ⓔⓑⓞⓝⓨ ⓡⓞⓢⓢ

Powers: Fire Breathing, Smoke Manipulation, & Weapon Summoning
Dream Job: Circus Performer // Ringmaster
Classes:
мαנσя Business
мιиσяѕ ✘ Fitness // ✘ Dance
✘ Marketing // ✘ Entertainment
◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►

Ebony was ecstatic when the other girl invited her over. She sprinted so quickly she nearly face-planted, but managed to keep her feet from slamming into the back of her skull by curling her legs around her head. Her contortionist skills were nothing to laugh at. "Sorry 'bout that!" she giggled to the girl. She brushed herself off and sat down at the table, smiling brightly. Luckily, the two boys had been getting food during that embarrassing event. When they came back, she was all smiles. "My name is Ebony. Ebony Ross!" she exclaimed when Jace introduced himself.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:43 am
{{ ๏๏ς }} Before anyone asks, ND and I planned this interaction with the grabbing. emotion_awesome
xTwisted Jester

-I- silent_ame -I-

Nightmare Dreamcatcher

User Image

Kimberly had been in the process of introducing herself when the girl fell nearly on her face, feet tapping the floor around both sides of her head. Kimberly was a little shocked, not sure whether it was her natural ability or something learned. She pushed the thoughts out of her head and made sure she was on the chair by the time the boys came back. When Jace introduced himself, she realised she hadn't given her name yet. "Kimberly-Anne Willits. Pleasure to meet you, Ebony," she said.

As she waved, Ebony had grabbed her arm and yanked it forward. Before she could let out any complaints, the girl was tracing her fingers over Kimberly's many tattoos on both arms. On her right arm was the portrait of her grandmother, roses, and the banner with the date of her grandmother's passing as a memorial. Her left arm was a black-and-white forest landscape half sleeve and a watercolour mandala. Kimberly let out a laugh, "I thought you were trying to yank my arm off. Just ask and I'll show you all my tatts. I have all the pictures on Instagram of the ones you can't see already," she sighed in relief.

///
///
User Image

"Kolya Innokenty. Rad vstreche s vami," he said as he sat down with his food.

Next thing he knew, Kimberly had her arm pulled across the table, nearly knocking her Starbucks drink over in the process. He let out a scoff as Ebony seemed interested in looking at every detail of the tattoos Kimberly had. Would she be grabbing Jace's arm next? She was something of an odd character to him, but something about her seemed interesting enough to wait and see how things unfolded. He exchanged a curious glance with Jace before trying his food. It was his first time eating North American food, other than the few chains he was familiar with back home. He was surprised it was good, nodding his head in appreciation. "I like it," he admitted.

VSG12
Captain

8,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • First step to fame 200
  • Married 100

-I- silent_ame -I-

Divine Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:27 am

Jace smiled as everyone introduced themselves again. He was surprised when Ebony yanked Kimberly's arm across the table. He quickly grabbed her drink so that it wouldn't spill. Ebony seemed really interested in the tattoos. He wondered if he was next. He just hoped she didn't snap his neck seeing as the only visible ones right now were on his neck and hand since he was wearing a long sweater. He exchanged glances with Kolya before eating his food. He smiled when he said he liked his food. "Good" he said and took a sip of his lemonade.

VSG12

Nightmare Dreamcatcher

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:38 am
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                  𝔸𝕜𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕞𝕚 "𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕠" 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕠𝕙𝕚𝕜𝕠
                                                                  33 // Magical Weaponry // Teacher
                                                                  Robotics + Mechanics, Justice, Martial Arts, Nutrition, Leadership

Shiro entered the large cafeteria, having been there a couple times already in the past few days. Although his muscular appearance suggested he only consumed good, wholesome meals, and the fact that one of his minor classes he taught was nutrition, he was craving a coffee and some fried food today. Even though he didn't really have any intention of interacting with any of the students at the moment, he still liked to scope out the crowds and spark up conversations with some of the other members of the university staff, even if they weren't part of the administration.

Shiro stood in the entrance for a moment, knowing fully well where he was going but admiring the sight and taking in the smells anyway before starting his way over to the Starbucks, the thought of a hot coffee sounding better and better in his head as he approached it and stood in line.

He wasn't exactly dressed up like the rest of the teachers he'd seen in the building so far, but that was how it was normally. He had on long grey sweat pants that were slightly frayed at the bottom from having worn them just about everywhere, and a white tank top that had different saturation's of grease stains on it, most fairly old. The tank top showed off the part of his right bicep where he had his robotic arm attached.

Having gotten up to the counter finally, he ordered his "Venti Caramel Machiatto" and stood to the side so another person behind him could then order as he waited for his drink to come out. After nodding to the female who handed him his drink, he mosied his way over in front of a couple different food options, not really knowing which one he would rather go for at the moment as he sipped his hot coffee.

All it takes is hard work and encouragement...and some fun every now and again.

CyanideAngel

Fashionable Cat

4,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100

VSG12
Captain

8,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • First step to fame 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:31 am
{{ ๏๏ς }}
xTwisted Jester

-I- silent_ame -I-

Nightmare Dreamcatcher

Author Rayelynn

CyanideAngel
I have a feeling that Shiro and Oliver might be good friends down the line emotion_awesome

User Image

Once Ebony had let go of her arm, Kimberly took her drink from Jace with a thankful smile. She would have been heart-broken if her Vanilla Bean Frappicino, with extra whipped cream, had spilt. It was her favorite drink of all time, and much cheaper in Canada than in Australia. "How do you think Orientation Week is going to go? Good or not? I think it's going to be a lot of people nagging you to join this group or that group. I already know what I want, so I'm sticking with that," she said firmly.

///
///
User Image

Kolya nodded while listening to Kimberly, and laughed a little at Ebony's reactions. He continued eating, but still engaged in the conversation. "Well....I have an idea of what extra curricular I want to do.....but I need to see if it gets confirmed," he responded between bites of his meal. He was pleasantly surprised that the food tasted so good, given that the fast food options in Russia were abysmal to say the least. He would definitely go back to try more things on the menu.

///
///
User Image

Miranda was getting herself a coffee from Dunkin' Donuts when she saw more teachers enter the cafeteria. She sat down in a lounge chair in the Staff Section, away from the main seats, to enjoy some quiet time away from work. She saw two male teachers she was unfamiliar with and waited for them to look around the room. Once the muscular, dark-haired one looked her way, she waved to try and bring him over for a chat. The red-haired man signed something in ASL which she responded to, bringing him over with a smoothie in tow.

"I'm Miranda Keir. Please to meet your acquaintance," she mused.

///
///
User Image

Oliver had been getting himself a smoothie from Orange Julius when he noticed a red-haired woman, a teacher, waving at him. Confused with the original wave, and who it was meant for, he used ASL to "ask" if she was waving at him. The response he got was "join me" and so he obliged. He made his way over and sat down, smiling brightly the whole time.

"Oliver Torvald, and it is a mutual feeling. Are you ready for the new Term, or is it something you're already dreading? I know a few of the Fashion teachers are already wanting to go on break," he joked.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 am
VSG12

User Image

Shiro noted Miranda's wave and quickly picked a Japanese take out type of place, ordering teriyaki chicken and fried rice, grabbing some chopsticks before paying and leaving over to the table with Miranda, and now Oliver.
                                                                  He shrugged slightly and continued over with his normal laid back smile,
                                                                  sipping his coffee the entire way. He took a free seat beside the two of them and, after taking a gulp of coffee again, said "And here I thought I was too intimidating to converse with." Shiro let out a chuckle and a genuine smile. "Akifumi Shirohiko, but you can call me Shiro for short," he said, setting his coffee and meal down.

Shiro, obviously, was not someone to be shy around people he first met, especially his co-workers. No student would flag him down to join them at least. He pulled his chopsticks apart with what a swift tug and opened his styrofoam box to reveal his meal. He smiled at the smell and quickly picked a piece of the chicken up, hoping for some kick as he plopped it into his mouth.

CyanideAngel

Fashionable Cat

4,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100

VSG12
Captain

8,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • First step to fame 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:33 pm
{{ ๏๏ς }}
xTwisted Jester

-I- silent_ame -I-

Nightmare Dreamcatcher

Author Rayelynn

CyanideAngel
Shiro needs a thread of this studio apartment in the Dorm Section.

User Image

Miranda was happy to have company at lunch, especially since her husband preferred to remain in the studio apartment when he wasn't working the grounds. She smiled at both men as they introduced themselves. From what she read on the staff website, Torvald taught Forensic Science as a major and Shirohiko taught Robotics. She felt out of place for teaching Creative Writing but she was also pivitol to the university because she taught Magic Studies.

"Might I ask what abilities you have to ontribute to your fields of study? I possess sorcery which is necessary for teaching Magic Studies," she reasoned.

///
///
User Image

Oliver laughed at Shiro's statement to being intimidating and felt he too zuited that category. "I have tattoos, a partly shaved head, and my height often scares kids away. I understand that sentiment too well," he laughed.

He listened to what Miranda had to say. He mentioned his muscle memory and how it helped his minor study of fitness and martial arts.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:51 pm
VSG12

User Image

Shiro felt a little out of place seeing as he was the only one with food at the table but it had been too long since he'd actually conversed with someone today and decided trying to make a couple friends with his co-workers would be a good idea. Listening to the two of them talk about their abilities, he felt even more out of place. "I don't really have an ability honestly," he admitted. "I learned a lot of my skills in the military up until now. I've always had a knack for bulding things so Robotics was an easy choice," Shiro motioned to his arm."Other than that the military helps with my skills in everything else," he added, referring to his minor courses. "We might see each other around a bit, I help the boxing students quite a bit," Shiro said towards Oliver.

CyanideAngel

Fashionable Cat

4,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100

VSG12
Captain

8,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • First step to fame 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:12 am
{{ ๏๏ς }}
xTwisted Jester

-I- silent_ame -I-

Nightmare Dreamcatcher

Author Rayelynn

CyanideAngel

User Image

"It isn't mandatory to have powers here, at least for the staff. We're here to help teach the kids, the student body, to empower themselves for the future while also being confident enough in their abilities to make it in the real world," Miranda explained.

The two men were seeming to take a liking to one another, given their similar minors taught and appearances and personalities being different from what one would assume. That wasn't to say she didn't feel like she belonged, but that she merely felt the connection was passing her. Most teachers disliked her because she had two Majors, including Magic Studies, but that was due to the fact no other teacher had sorcery.

///
///
User Image

"Oh, you were in the Military? That's interesting. I can't say I've dealt with the military in any way, other than teaching martial arts on bases. Muscle Memory helps me to master and memorize endless amounts of defensive and offensive moves, so I consider it a blessing in disguise," he chuckled. "Boxing isn't a minor I am responsible for, even with substituting. My main Martial Arts class is Karate and I usually stand in for Judo, Muay Thai, and Taekwondo. But, I could always help out in Boxing if you needed someone," he admitted.

Cafeteria and Food Trucks

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff