THIS WINTER. GET READY. BECAUSE THE SANTAS. ARE COMING TO TOWN. AND THEY'RE COMING....FOR YOU. You better watch out, because it happens it every year. Super Secret Santas, sneaking around and slipping you presents when you least expect it...
...or when you most expect it, maybe. I mean, it is Christmas time, after all! And that means it's time for the D-Party's annual Secret Santa gift exchange! Following the grand old tradition of four years, we at the D-Party take on the role of Santa Claus, taking on the role of a ninja, to surprise our fellow party members with holiday cheer!
By which I mean presents.
You give a present and you get present! Secretly! Just like the real Santa, only you're still not allowed to break into people's houses. Diedrich tried that once and caused a bit of a ruckus, so we're just gonna do it here, in the guild. If you're interested in joining, read on and your holly jolly hostess (that's me) will hook you up!
Please make sure you read the entire first page before signing up. **Signs-ups are now closed.** If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, I am more than happy to help!
1. This gift exchange is for D-Party guild members only.
2. All gift(s) must be a Gaiaonline item(s).
3. You must fill out a sign-up form and post it before the deadline to participate.
4. You may only sign up once. (No mules either, please.)
5. Your gift(s) must be within the selected price range.
6. You cannot reveal who you got! (Until the event is over, of course.)
7. You may drop out during the sign-up period, no questions asked. Once you have been assigned a person, however, I will need a very, very good reason to excuse you. Also remember that dropping out means you will not receive a present.
8. Do not try to take advantage of the gift exchange. I will be making sure everyone follows these rules and gifts accordingly.
9. Don't be a butt! Hopefully I don't have to say this, but I don't want to see any whining about what you get, or anything like that. (If you have a legit complaint, please PM me about it.) Remember, it's the thought that counts!
10. You must have PMs turned on, so that I can get in touch with you. Secretly!
11. If you change your username during the event, please let me know ASAP.
12. After sending your gift(s), you must then send me your verification form. More info below.
13. If you do not comply with these rules and/or fail to deliver your gift (without significant reason) by the deadline, you may be banned from future exchanges.
Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:23 pm
HOW IT WORKS:
❊ Copy the sign-up form (see below), fill it out, and post it in this thread!
❊ After the sign-up deadline, I will randomly assign everyone a person to gift. I will tell you your chosen person through a Private Message, and you are to keep it a secret!
❊ There are different price ranges you may pick from. The gift you purchase must be within that price range, and your chosen Santa will also have that price range for the gift they give you.
xxxxxexclaim You may send multiple gifts, so long as the collective price adds up to your chosen range. ❊ You'll have a few weeks to pick out a gift. Try to be thoughtful about it and search for a gift your person might like! Look at their wishlist, the kind of avatars they make, heck, talk to them even! (Just be subtle about it--don't give yourself away!) It's okay if you can't find the perfect gift--none of us are mind readers--but don't pick out something random if you can help it. Again, it's the thought that counts!
❊ Send your gift(s) during the gifting period. For extra secrecy, send it anonymously if you can! And don't forget to add a message! It can just be some holiday cheer, or you can give some clues to your secret identity!
xxxxxexclaim Most importantly, whether you send your gift anonymously or not, make sure you sign your message with "- Your D-Party Secret Santa". This way people can verify their gift is from this event specifically.
xxxxxexclaim If sending multiple gifts, you must also write in the message box the number you are sending. (Eg. the first gift would say "one of three", the second would say "two of three", and so on.) Or you can send them all at once via trade. ❊ Once you have sent your gift, please PM Zana Bonanza with the verification form below.
❊ Double check to make sure you have gifting turned on and available to everyone! You can find this option in your account settings, under My Gaia.
❊ Rina will send you a PM when you receive your gift, along with a copy of the message attached to it. I ask that you keep this PM until the event is over, to help verify that you received your gift.
❊ After the gifting period, I will reveal everyone's Santas! You can share what you got (if you want) and give your thanks!
Zana Bonanza Crew
Zana Bonanza Crew
Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:25 pm
The following are the price ranges you may choose from. This means you will be buying and receiving a gift within that range. However, please note that MP prices often fluctuate, so it's okay if gifts are a little above or below the price range by the end of the event. Also note that each tier must have at least two participants for an exchange, and three to be somewhat secret. If there are not enough signed up in your chosen tier, I will ask if you want to be bumped up or down into the next available tier.
New: Since we now have two currencies, I have listed the tiers in both. Please refer to whichever one you use. The amounts of each tier still equal out, so either one is fine. For more information on platinum to gold conversion, click here.
SIGN UP FORM: Copy the code, fill it out (double check your chosen price range!), and post it here in the thread. You have until December 6th to sign-up. Remember to read the rules before joining.
[center][color=red][size=20][b]~ 【 Super Secret Santa Sign-up! 】 ~[/b][/size][/color][size=14]
[b]Username:[/b] [Your name here]
[b]Prince Range:[/b] [Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, etc. Please select only one][/size]
VERIFICATION FORM: Please fill this out and PM it to me, Zana Bonanza, after you have purchased and sent your gift. Please title the message "Gift Sent!" or something similar.
[b]Username:[/b] (your name here) [b]Gifted:[/b] (name of your assigned person here) [b]Sent:[/b] (full item name and link to MP of the gift you sent) [b]Date:[/b] (the day you sent the gift)
Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:26 pm
• Sign-up Period: November 25th to December 6th
• Assignment: PMs sent out by December 8th
• Buying Period: Between the time you receive your person and the final gifting day. (But please try not to wait until the last minute!)
• Gifting Period: December 21st to December 31st
Note: I will be sending out periodical reminders throughout the event, but it's your job to stay on top of things!
Frequently Asked Questions:
There is no such thing as a stupid question! If there's anything else you want to know about this exchange, just ask!
Can we be Santas for multiple people? Sorry, but you can only sign up once. However, if you're feeling extra generous, you can gift people on your own as much as you'd like! Just remember to not sign it as a Secret Santa gift.
Can we gift art? You can, but only as an extra something. You must still gift an item and it must still be within your price range, not including the art (even if it was commissioned).
Can we choose who to gift? Nope! It's all randomized, and you get who you get.
I don't want to enable gifting. Can I still participate? If you absolutely need to have gifting turned off, that's fine. Just tell me ahead of time and I'll let your Santa know to send your gift in a trade. (It won't be a secret then, though.)
I didn't receive a gift! What gives? First of all, double check! Make sure the deadline hasn't passed yet, and look at your PMs for gift notifications you've received. If you're still sure you didn't get a gift, let me know and I will contact your Santa. Rest assured, you will get your gift one way or another.
I received a gift, but it isn't signed "Your D-Party Secret Santa"! How do I know if it's from them? Tell me what the gift is and any message it came with. I will contact your Santa, ask them what they sent, and confirm if the gift is from them or not. It's likely that they just forgot to sign it correctly.
The gift I got is way under/above our selected price range! Again, remember that the MP prices fluctuate. But if your gift is obviously well outside your price range, let me know and I'll check it out. A new gift may be reissued if your complaint is true.
I don't like my gift. Can I sell it? Once you get your gift, it's yours and you can do anything you want with it. But please be polite and tactful about it. Don't hurt your Santa's feelings, and remember to thank them no matter what you get!
Does it have to be a singular item, or can it be several, providing they total up to the tier's range? Yes, so long as they all add up to the tier's price range, you can send several gifts!
Zana Bonanza Crew
Zana Bonanza Crew
Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:30 pm
1. KawaiiArtistx BUYS FOR enchanter45 2. enchanter45 BUYS FOR KawaiiArtistx
3. Just A Coffee Stain BUYS FOR inchidou 4. inchidou BUYS FOR Just A Coffee Stain
5. InvidiaDiaboli BUYS FOR Kuro Kori Ryu 6. Emailycat BUYS FOR InvidiaDiaboli 7. Kuro Kori Ryu BUYS FOR Emailycat
8. CherryPatricia BUYSFOR Pineapple Orgy 9. BatChic BUYS FOR Scarlett Moweena 10. Scarlett Moweena BUYS FOR CherryPatricia 11. Pineapple Orgy BUYS FOR BatChic
12. net9 BUYS FOR Inuyasha_roxs_08. 13. Nurse Mona BUYS FOR Mama Sheep. 14. Beau Bishop BUYS FOR earl grey milk tea. 15. earl grey milk tea BUYS FOR net9. 16. Mama Sheep BUYS FOR Nurse Mona. 17. Inuyasha_roxs_08 BUYS FOR Hassli. 18. Hassli BUYS FOR Beau Bishop.
19. Wailing Horses BUYS FOR systemfailure99. 20. MachaGirl BUYS FOR taloton. 21. kimberly michaels BUYS FOR Wailing Horses . 22. taloton BUYS FOR [Elske]-[XXIX] . 23. Sapphire Snowlight BUYS FOR kuroshix. 24. kuroshix BUYS FOR Sapphire Snowlight. 25. [Elske]-[XXIX] BUYS FOR kimberly michaels. 26. systemfailure99 BUYS FOR MachaGirl.
27. Cheap Whine BUYS FOR ichigokazuki. 28. ryoma_kawaii BUYS FOR dreamypastel. 29. dreamypastel BUYS FOR Casserpi. 30. ichigokazuki BUYS FOR Cheap Whine. 31. Casserpi BUYS FOR ryoma_kawaii.
Posted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:39 pm
Annnnd we're open! consistency is for chumps!
Zana Bonanza Crew
Posted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:02 pm
~ 【 Super Secret Santa Sign-up! 】 ~
Username: Cheap Whine
Prince Range: Tier 7
~❅ ~ * ~ ❅ ~
Posted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:04 pm
~ 【 Super Secret Santa Sign-up! 】 ~
Prince Range: Tier 5 (unless you need me in a tier below I can do that too emotion_yatta )