Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:24 am
number one contender's match for the world heavyweight championship
normal match  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:31 pm
Cigaro by System Of A Down hits the arena, causing the fans to explode into cheers as Cartwright makes his grand entrance. He is wearing an ENGLISH Flag inspired jacket, wrestling tights and boots. Cartwright swaggers towards the ring, ready for this match as he intends to become the Number One Contender to the WCWG World Heavyweight Championship.

♫My c**k is much bigger than yours,
My c**k can walk right through the door
With a feeling so pure..
It's got you screaming back for more.

Cool, in denial
We're the cruel regulators smoking
CIGARO CIGARO CIGAR
Cool, in denial
We're the cruel regulators smoking
CIGARO CIGARO CIGAR♫

Michael Buffer: "Coming to the ring at this time, from London, ENGLAND and weighting-in at 225 lbs. Wearing red and white, he is one of the most recognised stars in the history of professional wrestling. He is the self-proclaimed Extraordinary Englishman. He is...CAAAARTWRIIIIGHT!"

Cartwright enters the ring after climbing the steel ring steps by stepping through the top and middle ropes. He poses for the fans in the center of the ring as turnbuckle pyro sparkles around him. Cartwright looks confident, as he has defeated his opponents brother Lionel and both men in a tag team match in the past, but Damien Umbra must have impressed Eric Bischoff enough recently to earn this contendership match.

Crowd: "CARTY! CARTY! CARTY! CARTY! CARTY!"

Tony Schiavone: "Now for a match with high stakes! The winner of this match challenges the winner of Ken Armand's title defence against Zarel Damone tonight at Starrcade!"

Larry Zbysko: "Both men won their matches in impressive fashion on the previous Nitro! Cartwright defeated Andre Damone while Damien Umbra bested Zarel Damone in the Main Event! Zarel is lucky that he had a rematch to cash-in tonight, it could have been Damien in the championship match instead otherwise!"

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:41 am
the titantron goes out and the arena is left in darkness.

Monster by Skillet begins to play as red and blue lights flash. Flames burst up intermittently on the stage. On the titantron, a haunting image of Damien Umbra, in his robes, are shown. He's locked in a dark room, with a sole candle as his light, staring at a door.

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

the titantron shows Lionel opening the door and Damien bursts out.

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun
I must confess that I feel like a monster

I, I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster

the flames continue to spring up as Damien, his face still hidden under the hood, walks out and heads for the ring

"Making his way to the ring, weighing in at 330 pounds, Damien Umbra!"

My secret side I keep hid under lock and key
I keep it caged but I can't control it
'Cause if I let him out he'll tear me up, break me down
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

The fire on the stage continues, and Damien moves at a steady pace to the ring, stopping at the end of the ramp. Beneath the hood, he looks around the arena before moving towards the ring. He grasps the top rope and steps up onto the apron, gazing into the ring as if entranced. Damien raises his arms. The lights comes back up and he steps in over the top rope

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:04 pm
The bell rings to signal the start of the match and Cartwright gets into a striking position, it would be a bad idea to try and wrestle a man who is over one hundred pounds heavier than he is. The Extraordinary Englishman is going to have to rely on his speed and wit tonight. Cartwright circles the inside of the ring, looking for an opening!

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:13 pm
cool  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:42 pm
Damien realizes his opportunity here tonight. He could be within reach of his first singles championship, and the world heavyweight championship would look real nice on him. He advances forward, prepared to get things started as he circles with Cartwright, aiming to start things off with a quick kick to the gut  

Damien Umbra

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:48 am
Both men are ready for a fight tonight, with Damien deciding to get started with a surprisingly quick kick for a man his size, kicking Cartwright in the gut and hunching The Extraordinary Englishman over!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:23 am
Damien looks to continue bringing the fight to the Englishman as he throws an uppercut aimed for his jaw. The big man knows his strengths, and he's most at home in a brawl  

Damien Umbra

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:18 pm
Damien's uppercut sends Cartwright flying into the ropes opposite to Damien, The Extraordinary Englishman resting on them while his head spins from the blow!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:09 am
Damien follows after Cartwright and looks to irish whip him across the ring then catch him on the rebound with a boot to the face  

Damien Umbra

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:24 pm
Damien keeps the pressure on by Irish Whipping Cartwright into the opposite ropes. The Extraordinary Englishman rebounds to see a boot being raised, so he tries to duck underneath it and strike Damien's standing leg with a low dropkick!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:41 am
cool  

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:13 am
Damien ends up off balance after missing the boot and a dropkick to his leg takes him off his feet, much to the delight of the fans  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:05 pm
Cartwright has been able to ground the big man temporarily, he must strike again quickly while he has an opening! The Extraordinary Englishman bounces-off the ropes, jumps up and looks to drop his right knee on to Damien's forehead!

Tony Schiavone: "Cartwright's big match experience is coming into play early on! He knew exactly what to do in that situation to turn things in to his favour!"

Larry Zbysko: "That might be the case, but it only takes one heavy strike from a man the size of Damien to change it again! No amount of big match experience helps with that!"

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:23 am
A knee drop to the forehead forces Damien to sit up out of reflex, holding his head, before rolling to the aide to begin getting back to his feet  
Nitro Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff