Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 3 - Blitzkreig Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:26 pm
As the Snagems approach the City of Nimbasa they would see the normally bustling metropolis lit by a bevy of lights - its skyline adorned with fantastical colored domes and ferris wheels and... a giant Pikachu. The harbor has been taken over for the moment by Indigo Alliance ships behind the blockade they are using to prevent Aqua from intruding any further. Far below them on the approach, the Snagems would be able to make out the sober blue outfits of the Indigo Alliance members also dominating the streets even before landing. What few civilians were present were being instructed to collect what belongings were completely necessary and get onto the transport ships to get them out of the way of the oncoming conflict.

The typical carnival-like atmosphere of the place seems to have been shut down in a hurry, as street vendor stands have been outright abandoned, their owners having no way to take them onboard the transport ships or get them out of any exit quickly enough to bring them along. Gear Station in particular seems heavily populated with troops and it should be no surprise as to why, two of the lines run deep into Flare territory.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:41 pm
Once I heard that Sub agreed to help Oak, and where they needed help, I had Rala teleport me to Castelia and rode my hoverboard north to Nimbasa. By the time I got to that city's Pokemon Center, other Snagems were starting to show up, including one I didn't expect to ever see again.

Keiko sighed as he walked out of the Pokemon Center after having to go through GRAY to get a teleport here from Claydol. "What's with this place?" she asked, looking around. "The whole city just looks... dead."

"Tell me about it," I huffed. "This city is Unova's primary tourist attraction, and it looks all but abandoned, now."

'T... Terashi? Y-you're back from Hoenn?" Keiko asked, surprised to see me this soon.

I sighed raggedly at this question. The way she asked it made me wonder, but I wasn't about to forget the way she sounded the day she left. "Yeah. Just got done."

To my surprised, Keiko leapt at me, letting Natalia out of her ball mid-air and wrapping her arms around me as she landed on me. In an instant, we were gone, teleported back to HQ.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:42 pm
Aile would arrive in the city and look around, Tatooine following behind once they landed. Her hands would be stuffed deep into her pockets as she looked around, though she barely took it in, lost in some of her own thoughts. Still partially thinking about Arkana, but now also thinking about what she's going to do with Flare. This was her first time dealing with them head on, and she wasn't sure about fighting against her countrymen.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:48 pm
Amaranth's arrival would be more than a little tricky. With Breeze gripped hard by the Shadow Virus, she'd oot for another, safer method: her Pidgeot, Gale. It wasn't so bad overall; the bird could use the chance to stretch her wings a bit. Landing near the others that had arrived, she'd set to recalling Gale for now and look around. She had a good feeling that this wasn't anything like Nimbasa City was supposed to be like...  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:50 pm
It would be the second time I find myself in Nimbasa City as long as I have been with the team. Prior, when there was a Cipher that didn't have Ein involved to any extent, the town was overran and converted to a place where the rich could dump their money just for the sake of because. One such place that had it real bad in this city was the Nimbasa City Gym, where I worked my way into the gym and subsequently routed the Ciphers right at their core, much to their disdain. They would have found out that this hybrid had plenty of experience spearheading my way into whatever I needed to go.

Apparently, it seemed like the fates said 'Round 2' and this time Flare decided to try their hand in just capturing this city and holding it down with an iron grip. Fortunately I wasn't coming alone. The Snagems were all here as well, and I had managed to bring along Freth, just for that added support. I had the feeling that we were going to need all the help we could get.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:02 pm
Reno and his Alakazam would pop into existence in the middle of the street, the trainer holding his robotic arm in his right hand before he placed the thing onto his back. "Well, better put that training to good use. Hate to learn something and never use it." Reno said to himself, stretching out his legs for a moment before looking to the Pokeballs sitting at his side. Walking around the town for a moment, he would soon come across Aile as she was landing. "Hey there. Think you're ready for this all?" He asked, watching her with a careful eye. He was still slightly miffed over the entire debacle that had happened with Aile during their last conflict with Team Flare  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:06 pm
Odd and Wren arrived in Nimbasa City thanks to a bit of Claydolporting. The Channelers looked around to see if anyone else had arrived yet and slowly began to walk toward the Drawbridge. It appeared that Lykas wasn't coming just yet, claiming that he had an idea he wanted to try putting into motion first. Something about creating a diversion while the rest of Snagem worked on the bridge.

When they spotted others making their appearances, though, they paused and waited. "So does anyone have an actual plan of attack here or are we pulling the Snagem Special and just going to improvise as usual?" Odd asked.

Said Hybrid wouldn't appear in Nimbasa City but, rather, at the entrance to Chargestone Cave. "We need to block this cave off so they can't get to Mistralton easily. The last thing we need is Flare getting hold of the airstrip. They've got enough airships as it is." He said to himself, pulling three Pokeballs from his belt and looking at them. "You three will be my most reliable for this..." He told them before tossing the three into the air.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:08 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

When the little 10 year old girl made it to the city, her and her new Dragonair were walking around the city. It felt; empty. They were passing by where street vendor stands would be, it was like a ghost town. She stopped walking as she noticed a small doll on the ground. She picked it up and set it on one of the empty stands. "I hope whoever owns that, they are somewhere safe." She said as the Dragonair nuzzled against her neck as she directed her to keep walking. Both of them kept walking the streets as she saw a few Snagem members already appearing in the city. She walked over to the Pokemon Center but didn't enter as she stood outside of it to see if any other Snagems would appear that she knew. She opened up a map of the city to think of a plan to make all of this work out in their favor.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:15 pm
After a little while, Keiko and I appeared back at the Nimbasa Pokemon Center. We walked out and headed back to the group. I didn't look any different, aside from some wet spots on my shirt. Keiko was smiling, though it looked as though she'd been crying.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:26 pm
Arkelos joins the others at the pokemon center. Quickly he surveys the area, "What a shame, would be a toootal waste if all this these foods carts went without the proper clean up. Wouldnt want any rodents or unwanted pests to smell up the place." Arkelos said sarcastically. Walking over to one of the carts, he noticed that they were semi clean to where it wouldnt attract any pests.

Arkelos kept a close watch for the patrols, seeing if there are any patterns. After a few minutes he noticed a trend. "Perfect, Alakazam. Get ready i'm gonna need you to teleport the bag next to the bed here.

"Master, are you talking about the green one? or the blue one?" Alakazam asked. "Blue, with black lining." Counting down, and timing it right; the gaurds walk out of sight. Quickly turning to see if any snagems are looking his direction. he jumps into the nearby alleyway; seconds later Arkelos signals. The bag mentioned appeared infront of him. "Great job, now give me a moment to get dressed.

After putting on his Flare Uniform, Arkelos plays it low until he gets across enemy lines. Taking off his SNAG device and placing it in the bag; he tells Alakazam to return to his pokeball, Grabbing the bag he goes down the alley to look for a way out of the city.  

Arkelos

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:09 pm
Reno Vantas
Reno and his Alakazam would pop into existence in the middle of the street, the trainer holding his robotic arm in his right hand before he placed the thing onto his back. "Well, better put that training to good use. Hate to learn something and never use it." Reno said to himself, stretching out his legs for a moment before looking to the Pokeballs sitting at his side. Walking around the town for a moment, he would soon come across Aile as she was landing. "Hey there. Think you're ready for this all?" He asked, watching her with a careful eye. He was still slightly miffed over the entire debacle that had happened with Aile during their last conflict with Team Flare
Aile turned her head when Reno spoke her her, raising an eyebrow. "I... I don't know. I'm not sure what I should even do in this situation. You know, with my family situation. And... I'm not sure how much I actually want to fight them." She shrugged, looking back down. "I know we..." Aile shook her head, slapping her forehead. "I know Flare shouldn't be here, trying to take over a sovereign region, but at the same time, I don't want to fight my countrymen in a savage war...."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:33 pm
Reno would look her in the eye before clapping her on the shoulder with his one usable arm. "Unfortunately, we can't always choose what we get to do. But that doesn't mean you need to fight them directly right now. If you want, we can make an agreement. I do the fighting and you do the other work. If you wanna go that route, I promise to try and be gentle." Reno said, trying to keep a small smile on his face. "Look, if you don't feel ready to be here, you can leave. But if you stay here, then I'll do my best to make sure you don't end up overwhelmed."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:57 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

While Ulla was looking at the map on how to push back Team Flare forces and Team Aqua. She was able to do it once, she believed in herself that she could come up with an idea again. While she was lost in brainstorming, Dragonair noticed Wren and Odd as she tapped her head against Ulla's to get her attention. Ulla broke out of her concentration and looked where Dragonair was looking at. She got up and put away her map as she ran towards Wren and Odd. "Hey! I'm glad you guys were able to-" She shouted but then was quickly interrupted by running into Ter and Keiko appearing out of no where.

She fell backwards as Dragonair caught her before she hit the ground. "Thank you Dragonair." She said with a smile while rubbing her head. She looked at Ter and Keiko. "Sorry about that, I was trying to get to Odd and Wren to go see if they had any plans to run Team Flare and Aqua out of town. I'm sure they wouldn't fall for the same trick twice like what we did at the drawbridge. If anything, they probably heightened there body count on their ships." She said to Keiko and Ter. "Anyways. We are suppose to be meeting up with Lt. Surge to get more details on the current situation. It's a good thing it's him that we can go see. I'd hate to go through the whole 'your only a child to be mixed up in a war' bit again with someone different."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:11 pm
Aile continued to look down, gently pulling her staff out from it's holding spot on her back inside her coat. As she hung her arms over it after resting the staff on her shoulders, she'd finally look up at Reno again. "I feel like I shouldn't leave considering... everything," she'd comment, glancing back down once again before looking back up. "I'll take you up on your offer, though. Thank you."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:32 pm
"I can see how that would be a problem,"" I said calmly. "But again?"

"Oh, yeah. You remember Zera talking about Driftveil, right? I helped Ulla fight off Team Flare there."

I sighed raggedly at this, and rubbed the back of my head. "I should have been there for that. Thanks for taking care of it for me," I replied solemnly.

"I went there hoping you'd be there, but..." Keiko trailed off.

"Yeah," I retorted. I was too busy stewing in my own self-loathing at the time It wasn't something I wanted to get into right now, especially since I'd forgiven Keiko for running off like that for the time being. 'Anyway, Keiko and I can help you with that."

"Do you have anything in mind?" Keiko asked, not sure how to proceed.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff