Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I--LiveWire--I
Captain

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

THE QUEST
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                Recover the Easter Eggs! ★☆☆☆☆
                                                    The end of the Easter celebrations had arrived and the easter bunnies had safely stored all of the world's easter eggs into the vault. Celebrations were in order, and it was pretty standard for them to just leave the eggs in the vault before locking it up and going off to party. However, this year, something felt very off, and one of the bunnies decided to check on the vault juuuust in case.

Alas, it seems all the easter eggs in the world have disappeared! Where could they have gone? The easter bunnies need your help to find them! It seems the culprit's left us a note; let's see what it says!

Reward
                                                    Each completed task gets you a ticket to a raffle for this guy! Winner gets to choose the colors!
                                                    User Image

EVENT GUIDE

gaia_pawstamp Make sure to familiarize yourself with quests beforehand. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them, or you could try learning from experience!
                                                    gaia_pawstamp All creatures participating in the quests must be registered before participating in an event.
                                                    gaia_pawstamp After registering, post in this thread with the following:
                                                    [color=#19b59a][b][size=14]We'll Help![/size][/b][/color]
                                                    :pawstamp: [b]List all of your pets who will be participating in the event: [/b]

gaia_pawstamp Each owner can complete each task once, with one attempt per creature entered in the event. This means that if your creature fails to complete a task, you may try again with a different creature. Once one of your creatures completes the quest, you must wait until the next task is posted to participate again.
                                                    gaia_pawstamp Every task will be posted like this:
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Hey! We found a new note!
                                                        The contents of the note is posted here

Required Skill: Skill here

gaia_pawstamp Everybody participating will be quoted in each task post so nobody misses anything!
                                                    gaia_pawstamp To attempt the task, quote the post containing the task with the name of the creature making the attempt. Don't forget to roll the dice as well!

Signup Post Code
                                                    [color=#19b59a][b][size=14]We'll Help![/size][/b][/color]
                                                    :pawstamp: [b]List all of your pets who will be participating in the event: [/b] Nida

TASK HISTORY

Task 1:
                                                      Flower Blossom - failed
                                                      Sylveon - completed
                                                      Kiana - completed

Task 2:
                                                      Flower Blossom - completed

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:31 pm
What your post should look like:

We'll Help!
gaia_pawstamp List all of your pets who will be participating in the event: Nida  

Starry
Crew

Butter Buddy

purrrplekitty

Shy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:00 pm
We'll Help!
gaia_pawstamp List all of your pets who will be participating in the event: Flower Blossom x Sylveon x Cassiopeia x Jujin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:39 pm
We'll Help!
gaia_pawstamp List all of your pets who will be participating in the event: Kiana, Angelique, Pyry, and Zeru  

Dea and #Teddy#
Crew

Shy Regular

Starry
Crew

Butter Buddy

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 6:08 am
      Alright. Here's a backpack with all the supplies you need on your journey. I want a challenge, so I don't want you giving up just because you lacked food. I hope you're strong enough to actually carry it!

Required Skill: Brawn

Adventure Guide: Need help? Read the post titled COMPLETING TASKS here! If you're still confused on what to do next, quote this post with your question :')

purrrplekitty

4 pets (Flower Blossom, Sylveon, Cassiopeia, Jujin) registered with the following stats:
Endurance: 2
Brawn: 1
Agility: 2
Mind: 1

Dea and #Teddy#

3 pets (Kiana, Pyry and Zeru) registered with the following stats:
Endurance: 1
Mind: 2

Angelique registered with the following stats:
Endurance = 2
Brawn = 0
Agility = 2
Mind = 2

purrrplekitty rolled 3 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 4 Total: 6 (3-18)
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 8:44 am
first roll - void  

purrrplekitty

Shy Kitten

purrrplekitty rolled 4 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 1, 2 Total: 7 (4-24)

purrrplekitty

Shy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 8:49 am
Starry Lemonade
      Alright. Here's a backpack with all the supplies you need on your journey. I want a challenge, so I don't want you giving up just because you lacked food. I hope you're strong enough to actually carry it!

Adventure Guide: Need help? Read the post titled COMPLETING TASKS here! If you're still confused on what to do next, quote this post with your question :')

purrrplekitty

4 pets (Flower Blossom, Sylveon, Cassiopeia, Jujin) registered with the following stats:

Dea and #Teddy#

Endurance = 2
Brawn = 0
Agility = 2
Mind = 2

Flower Blossom  
purrrplekitty rolled 4 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 6, 6 Total: 19 (4-24)
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 8:50 am
Starry Lemonade

purrrplekitty

Dea and #Teddy#

Endurance = 2
Brawn = 0
Agility = 2
Mind = 2

Sylveon  

purrrplekitty

Shy Kitten

Starry
Crew

Butter Buddy

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 8:52 am
purrrplekitty
Starry Lemonade

purrrplekitty

Dea and #Teddy#

Endurance = 2
Brawn = 0
Agility = 2
Mind = 2

Sylveon

Congratulations! Sylveon has completed the task! You get one raffle ticket to win the prize!

Dea and #Teddy# rolled 4 6-sided dice: 4, 2, 4, 6 Total: 16 (4-24)
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 2:40 am
Starry Lemonade

purrrplekitty

Dea and #Teddy#

Endurance = 2
Brawn = 0
Agility = 2
Mind = 2

Kiana  

Dea and #Teddy#
Crew

Shy Regular

Starry
Crew

Butter Buddy

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 5:54 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
Starry Lemonade

purrrplekitty

Dea and #Teddy#

Endurance = 2
Brawn = 0
Agility = 2
Mind = 2

Kiana

Congratulations! Kiana has completed the task! You get one raffle ticket to win the prize!

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 5:56 pm
      I've left some clues in the forest. To get there, you need to get past some vines.

Required Skill: Agility

purrrplekitty

Dea and #Teddy#

Endurance = 2
Brawn = 0
Agility = 2
Mind = 2

Starry
Crew

Butter Buddy

purrrplekitty

Shy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 6:11 pm
Starry Lemonade
      I've left some clues in the forest. To get there, you need to get past some vines.

purrrplekitty

Dea and #Teddy#

Endurance = 2
Brawn = 0
Agility = 2
Mind = 2

redface sweatdrop Okay I can't do this it's way to confusing for me, I don't know how many dice to roll for this task.
Maybe for ppl like me there should be a rolling chart to help us me out.
Like for the last task you need to roll a 4 - 6 sided dice that would really help me out a lot. redface sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 6:22 pm
purrrplekitty
Starry Lemonade

purrrplekitty

Dea and #Teddy#

Endurance = 2
Brawn = 0
Agility = 2
Mind = 2

redface sweatdrop Okay I can't do this it's way to confusing for me, I don't know how many dice to roll for this task.
Like for the last task you need to roll a 4 - 6 sided dice that would really help me out a lot. redface sweatdrop

Hi there! Okay, the number of dice is 3 + stat.
So, in this case, since all your pets have 2 in the required stat (agility), for each pet, you have to roll 3 + 2 dice, so that's 5 dice each!

Starry
Crew

Butter Buddy

purrrplekitty rolled 5 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 3, 4, 2 Total: 14 (5-20)

purrrplekitty

Shy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 6:29 pm
Starry Lemonade
purrrplekitty
Starry Lemonade

purrrplekitty

Dea and #Teddy#

Endurance = 2
Brawn = 0
Agility = 2
Mind = 2

Hi there! Okay, the number of dice is 3 + stat.
So, in this case, since all your pets have 2 in the required stat (agility), for each pet, you have to roll 3 + 2 dice, so that's 5 dice each!

Flower Blossom  
Quests&Fights

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces