Introduce Yourself~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meowsei
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:21 pm
Hey everyone~ feel free to slide right in an tell us all a little about yourself. Nothing major or deep, just a few things~

Cant wait to read up on what everyone is interested in~
♥Meow  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:25 pm
I guess I'll go first sweatdrop

I'm Meowsei. Things I like and things I hate… I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future… never really thought about it. As for my hobbies… I have lots of hobbies.

Great, now who's next?  

Meowsei
Captain

iman4476

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:22 pm
Hey,
My name is Fatima and I just recently came back.to Gaia after so many years. As far as anime goes, I love Mario and I'm reading a manga called persona teacher which is confusing because I only found the very last volume and i never read the first so it's pretty interesting . I'm just rolling with it because i love to draw anime characters when done reading it. Drawing is my passion. I'm not that good at it but the fact is that it heals my heart and takes me to another world  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:04 pm
Hello!
My name is ParmeJohn. And I’m new to Gaia online. I’ve heard about Gaia a lot and I just figured I’d join and I’m learning how to do things. I head Gaia is a great place to talk about anime so I thought to give it a shot!
Well, To do a short introduction, I would like to say that I really like anime and I’ve wanted a lot of anime, but I have not really read much manga. I have a lot of hobbies and a lot funny stories, so if you want to hear just ask!
I really like to talk about cosplays because I cosplay as well.
I hope this guild is fun!  

MusashiYRousseau

Meowsei
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:45 am
I hope so too X) but welcome :3

Im a total Gaia noob and I wont lie, I mostly made the guild with my bf. I honestly never thought anyone would join.

Im totally excited 2 people have though :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:00 am
Heyo! I am an old user getting get back into Gaia, too!
I live in Canada, I am almost 30, and I love anime and Jrpgs!
I play piano also(almost 4 years) and I love it.

Recently in anime I watched Dr. Stone, and am watching My Hero Academia and RWBY(Kinda anime XD). I love all genres though and usually am watching a LOT more.

Anyways. It is nice to meet everyone! smile  

SanyaService

Celtic_Chelonian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:41 pm
Hello, you can call me Chelonian. Last time I was on Gaia was when it was brand new in 2003. Yup, 2003. My high school, and way more interesting than fb. The anime that got me into the world of anime was InuYasha, so it's very special to me. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:16 am
Howdy, joined Gaia a while ago and then left, now back to keep in touch with friends and perhaps make a few more. You can call me Wolf, part of an old username and some people seemed attached to it.

My start in anime was pretty young with Dragon Ball and all that. But I remember the most significant moment anime-wise for me was when Samurai Champloo first aired on Toonami (then just another block of Adult Swim). Nujabes' soundtrack and Watanabe's directing entranced me. Ever since I've been on a wonderful journey, such as conventions, 24 hour watchathons, and attempting to form a watch group. I look forward to getting to know you all.  

Svartr Ulfr VT

Noble Punk

11,075 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Punk Patrol 250

Yo-Yo-Yoli

Heart Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:11 am
hi my name is yoli i love anime, elfen lied,bleach,he is my master, paradise kiss, daytime shooting star(Hirunaka no Ryuusei),love reading manga  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:07 am
yoli26
hi my name is yoli i love anime, elfen lied,bleach,he is my master, paradise kiss, daytime shooting star(Hirunaka no Ryuusei),love reading manga

Well, since I haven't seen much activity lately, I guess I'll engage. Pleasure to meet you!  

Svartr Ulfr VT

Noble Punk

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Punk Patrol 250

merrycorsten

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:41 am
I AM THE REAL MAN (he said) i just..,-

YEHAW! I am the throddler lil b***h heart 4 u.

FROM..

merrycorsten  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:49 am
. _. pm me when yall wanna get this poppin.  

Shaoln Master

9,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 20 Wins 100

uranus baby

Sparkly Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:21 am
hello
i am uranus baby, not much of an anime watcher anymore, but there are a ton of series that i still enjoy. currently rewatching yu yu hakusho.
i am an uni student, majoring in japanese studies and i am a huge idol trash.

i love any conversation related to japan so feel free to hmu heh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:48 am
uranus baby
hello
i am uranus baby, not much of an anime watcher anymore, but there are a ton of series that i still enjoy. currently rewatching yu yu hakusho.
i am an uni student, majoring in japanese studies and i am a huge idol trash.

i love any conversation related to japan so feel free to hmu heh

Pleasure to meet you Uranus Baby, I have fond memories of Yu Yu Hakusho myself. Loved to hear your thoughts on it as a rewatch!  

Svartr Ulfr VT

Noble Punk

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Punk Patrol 250

John-Silverhand

Dangerous Seeker

4,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:52 pm
Hello sweatdrop

Hopefully everyone is having a good day, Ummm i watch a few random amines but i have my favorites. Cowboy bebop, trigun, Samurai champloo, Durarara and Baki is a new one. Besides this which im barely getting back into I play ps4 (Console war here we go lol ) or working. I'll be one randomly playing pinball or setting up my house since its just... empty XD.  
Anime♥Freaks

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff