Crew

Big Bear

9,450 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:20 am
Hello all!

Welcome to the guild! I am happy to see you take the opportunity to join in! Please, feel free to write a introduction of yourself for everyone to learn something about you.

Here is my introduction.

I will be honest, I am not the best at summarizing myself but I will do my best. Call me Rey. I am 28 years old cat lady. I am also in college working on my bacholer degree. I like to read, play video games, crochet and knit, and draw. I have a certification in web master and I am slowly learning programming.

Guilty pleasure: I am into role-playing in the forums.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:12 pm
Hello, great to be here!

I'm ChortlingPig (you can call me CP for short) or Mango (my old username). I'm 24 years old and I also like reading and playing videogames. Additionally I'm also into pro wrestling so if anyone is a fellow fan, shoot me a line!

I'd also like to get back into role playing again so reach out if you'd like to start an RP (group or 1x1).

I'm not the most active Gaian nowadays, but I'm looking forward to contributing to making this guild a welcoming and vibrant community.

See you in the forums!  

ChortlingPig

Lane Foxglove

Sparkly Bibliophile

9,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:45 pm
Well met adventurers!

I am Fairne (pronounced Fare-nee) and I am 29! My pronouns are she/her. I have been on gaia for 12 years, popping in and out, and I just missed it so much that I wanted to come back to play with my avi and meet some people like me.

I am a huge fan of Dungeons and Dragons, (Drow is my favorite race). I love video games and having fun with my found family. I am a pan sapphic (that means I am gay as hell) as well as polyam. I am goth and always will be, I adore fashion and would die for my aesthetic.

I would love to rp as well! I have been looking for a group to rp with outside of a ttrpg setting for a bit now.

happy to be here! would love to help the guild grow.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:12 am
Ahoy.

Been on and off since 03.
Sadly my original account was deleted a few years prior.

Almost nobody I knew from.., even a few years ago are even remotely active anymore.

So I suppose this would be as good of a place as any to look for some new people to talk to.

Fun fact : I'm a trained blacksmith.  

aegre

Tiny Strawberry

goonight

Invisible Felis catus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:54 pm
I'm 26 and into art.

This is originally someone else's account because I forgot my old account's username due to being gone so long... I've been using it for about a half a year or so now, though...

Gaia's super strange to me, like a time capsule, except some time traveler, keeps adding s**t to it (sometimes s**t from the past like ZOMG).

I like to RP as long as it's lowkey.
I love random word/poetry play.
I'm into a little bit of everything.

You guys seem chill and friendly :3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:27 am
Heya!
I'm an artist who's been away from this community a long time now...v sure my old account was deleted, but it's oke. I'm ready t'start fresh lol

Been feelin' nostalgic lately.. this place used be something like a second home growing up.

Nowadays I mostly play ffxiv
I enjoy painting, poetry, and would be interested in rp! (tho..it's been a bit lol)

Astrifera

Feral Pup

Dysfunctional Hart

Lovely Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:57 am
I don't think I used the guild system back when I first joined Gaia ages ago, so be patient with me while I learn.

I'm twenty-three and love to spend most of my time either writing, playing video games, or watching things like my favorite YouTubers, TV shows, or movies. Interested in making lasting relationships, I don't have any on Gaia currently and the ones I have outside of it have been a little distant as of late because of life, lol.

So let's chat sometime ~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:12 pm
Hello! I am Carina. You can also call me Juniper, ofc. I am NINMILTRID FMILTINDRYDEN's b***h.

I roleplay, play video games and generally make a mess of my entire life. I may seem put together on the outside but I am a walking disaster! biggrin

-v- bihexual -v-
Vice Captain

Lonely Sex Symbol

Oarashi Aranami

Lonely Bachelor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:08 am
Hello there my name Oarashi Aranami (Andrew irl) You can call me either of those.

I am a returning gaia user haven't been on here in a couple of years. My original account was created in '06 A bit about me, I enjoy listening to music and playing games of all kinds. Weather it be Magic: The Gathering or Dragonball Super with friends or Hearthstone online and a few random pc games I'm pretty much down to try any game.

My prefered genre of music is Rock or Metal or anything in between. I am a fan of many different bands so I really don't have a favorite, but I am really enjoying Black Veil Brides currently. Anyways if you want to add me on here or discord please feel free I swear I don't bite unless you like that sorta thing. (Discord is in my signature)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:00 pm
As my username says I'm Illegal Bliss. Mostly cause I smoke a lot. My life usually goes from being very busy to very lazy since I'm a performer. Some weeks I'll be on more than others. I do enjoy role-playing and a good conversation. I'd really like to have an online community again.  

Illegal Bliss

Versatile Nymph

14,925 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Cool Cat 500

talen01
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:08 pm
Hello, I'm Talen long-time member of Gaia since Go-Gaia. I found out the website when I was in high school.

I'm 30ish, I'm into management video games, reading LitRPG's and the Gym.

I have become more active on Gaia lately due to the youtube video, I use to be in a pretty active roleplaying guild in the 06's after the Zurg event. Looking to maybe getting back into roleplaying, at least try my hand at it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:12 pm
Hi, I'm all_winters_eve, most people call me winters or at least they did back when I talked to people. I like video games, going for stupidly long drives, and doing random experiments (like seeing if I can post in a guild I'm not a member of).

I joined Gaia in 06, left in 09 and returned like last week. Not much much into rp but also never really tried. I heard guilds were the place to be so I figured I'd give it a shot. Also I take interest in a lot of random stuff so feel free to start up a convo about basically anything and I'll probably at least want to know more.  

all_winters_eve
Crew

Simple Melancholy

11,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:28 pm

gaia_nitemareleft Hello everyone gaia_nitemareright
gaia_nitemareleft I go by the name 'Sleepy' since im pretty tired a lot of the time. I joined back in 2009 on my old account and 2010 on this account when I was back in middle school. I am 22, which makes me youngest (?) gaia_nitemareright
gaia_nitemareleft I used to go on here and play a lot of zOMG, but have been mostly inactive as of late. It's good to meet you all. gaia_nitemareright

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:14 pm
I'm scruffy... The janitor... Eyyup.  

That one creepy guy
Crew

Invisible Loiterer

That one creepy guy
Crew

Invisible Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:16 pm
In realness though, you can call me creepy. Or Lord creepy,the first, his illustrious majesty, the great and powerful, sheikh of the burning dumpster fire. Esquire. But you have to say the whole thing. For example. "Hello Lord creepy, the first, his illustrious majesty, the great and powerful, sheikh of the burning dumpster fire."
I'm older than 30... And I'm bald. And I like Mecha.  
Dear Gaia Community (18+)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff