Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Breaking News: Beau got on the states medical weed program

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:15 pm
This is great breaking news. They added autistic spectrum disorder on the list of qualifying conditions in New Mexico in like July of this year. Went to them and now I’m expected to get my medical card within 45 days. Yay I guess.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:35 pm
I’m a little worried though cuz I’m scared that I’m gonna gain like 50 pounds or something cuz weed makes me eat too much. I eat mainly fast food like almost everyday 🥎Belly is like 46 inches now. Get weird chest pain sometimes. Wonder if my heart is surrounded by fat. eek Not like I care about my heart, won’t even care if I have multiple blocked arteries. I’m soo welrd. Scared one day my heart is gonna stop and I won’t know it.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:30 pm
Now I’m such a pothead lolz.

I tell people when they ask what the difference is between 100s and shorts and like special blend or orange I tell them “I don’t know I don’t smoke. Well I do smoke but not tobacco. Cigarettes seem soo stupid.

In my 20s I was an alcoholic, now my 30s I’m a weed pothead. I’m worried cuz weed makes you want to keep eating stuff, and I keep gaining weight. My belly is just huge. Very huge and round. Soo bloated and out of shape badly, breathing heavily sometimes like I can’t breathe. My diet is terrible, nothing but fast food. This weed addiction is gonna make me have a huge ball belly. 200 pounds and climbing.  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games