[PRP] Making a Friend (Pastela and Nikos) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:52 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:12 am
nekoFayre

The sun was straight up in the sky and even though it was still winter, the air was warm and the breeze was refreshing. There is patches of snow here and there and the ground is squishy under hoof. Pastela had been walking through a beautiful forest she had heard about all morning. It is truly the most beautiful place she had ever seen so far.

The basket she had brought with her is filled with flowers and mushrooms she has found along the way and it is starting to get heavy. Hearing a stream to her left she turned off the trail hoping to fine a cool place to rest and get a drink of fresh water. *Maybe I could make a small fire too.* Pastela had only ever seen a fire built so her success rate was slim but she wanted to try all the same. Finding a small but cozy looky bank she begins to set up a picnic like area humming softly to herself as she work.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:26 am
~ Nikos walked through the snow, he enjoyed the feel if the soft white cold fuff between his toes. He looked the sun, it was little warmer then normal, He had traveled from the high mountains to the valley checking on the little bits of spring that where around. Spring was coming early this year. He enjoyed the feel of the sun. the air down here smelt sweeter then the air of the mountains that reminded him of winter and staying in his warm cave then embers of fire. He looks at his tails and smirks a the small glow from the sun that hit his fur.~

~heading towards the creek and traveling in it. He looked for somewhere to rest. He stops and listens. Hearing a voice and umming from not to far away he moves slow in that direction. He looks around and moves slowly in creek.~

OneWintersNite

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:00 pm
nekoFayre

Pastela had finished setting up her little area. She had gathering a few sticks and brush and setting them in a circle of rock where she wanted to build her first fire ever. Not to sure how to do it she started sticking to totally random black rocks together but nothing happened. "Humm how did that guy get the rocks to spark." she really wasnt good at the outdoors living thing, but that didnt effect her mood any. She still happily hummed as she keep hitting the rock together expecting it to majorly work.

Between the rock and her humming she was totally unaware of the world around her. So when she finally looked up and spotted someone walking the stream towards her, she was surprised, shocked, and finally delighted. "Oh my goodness! Hello there."

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:19 pm
~ Seeing the female he smiles. He hoped not to scare her. He looks are her face.~ " hello miss, I'm Nikos, could I be of assistance?" ~ he smiles again.~
OneWintersNite

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:04 pm
nekoFayre
((I'll be back in a few I have to pick up the kiddo))

"Oh would you please." she answered with a smile. *Maybe he will have more luck then me* she thought with hope. "Then maybe you can join me by the fire and enjoy the woods?"

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:14 pm
(( have fun getting the kiddo. mine get home in hour or so))

~ Nikos moves out of the creek and beside her.~ " You got it right just a little more power to the hit." ~He looks at rocks then takes the rocks and uses his front paws to flick them together. There were a few sparks then he leaned them closer to the brush pile and flicked them together again before a small flame blinked to life.~ " there that should keep you warm. Are you new here? I'm from the mountains there are caves there I live there, it is quote beautiful to be so high up.." ~ He looks at her little basket of flowers~ " those are quite beautiful for this time of hear."

OneWintersNite

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:18 pm
nekoFayre

As the fire comes to life, Pastela is filled with excitement and gratitude. "Oh YAY!! Thank you so much." her bubbly personality was pretty hard to contain. Schooching closer to the warmth of the fire, Pastela settled in.

" My name is Pastela. Very nice to meet you. And to answer to your question, nope not from here but I sure do love it here. The mountain look equally magical though I have yet to travel up there. Maybe on my next trip out. " she was rambling at this point not trying to be rude she stopped and smiled. " And what is your name? Or did I miss it in all my rambling?"
She had a bad habit of being a little over excited.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:11 am
~Nikos smirks at her reaction it was cute and infectious. He smiles and gives a little prance and watches the fire~ " your welcome." ~ He watches her and looks out towards the mountains~[

~He looks at her and smiles~ " nice to meet you Pastela, I'm Nikos. Well the mountains are quite dangerous this time of year. It very cold and there are bad snowstorms. I could take you sometime for you if you like." ~He enjoys the heat of the fire and watches Pastela.~

OneWintersNite

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:03 pm
nekoFayre

Pastela hadn't even thought of the dangers the mountains might have. But now that her new friend had mentioned it she sure was glad he was offering to be her guide. "Oh Nikos, would you be my guide?" she clapped her claws happily at the idea. "I'm sure since you live there you know Aaallll the great places to see and the best time to go." she really did love thos area and a guide would be so much fun for two reasons really. One she would be safer and two she would have more fun with someone to talk to. "Oh and maybe I can pack a real picnic for us both to enjoy. Not the mushrooms I found aren't good but still..." She was on a rambling roll again she knew but it was how she was.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:29 am
~Nikos nods~ " yes I could show you the waterfalls where a lot of others make wishes." ~He looks at the Mushrooms and smirks at her then cocks his head~ " May I have a Mushroom?"

OneWintersNite

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:06 am
nekoFayre

*My goodness how totally rude of me to not offer anything to Nikos.* Pastela scolded herself. Push the basket toward Nikos she said "Of course you may. Forgive me for not offering before. I don't know where my manners are." she ended with a shack of her head she really wasnt this airheady. *It must be all the fresh air* her inner self added in an effort to help explain.

"So do have family here or did you come here for this beautiful forest?" she looked around the area taking in the painting like world around her. Then look at Nikos to see he reaction as he answered her question.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:51 am
~He smiles and leans unto the basket and picks up a mushroom. He enjoys the taste of the mushroom. " Thank you its ok, sometimes the air makes you a little forgetful if you are not carefully. It is something about these woods."

~At her question he smiles~ " I have a brother but I haven't seen him in years. He is blue where I'm green. we are very much alike. I'm on my way to the meadow I have a friend, that lives there. She just got married her mate is new here as well. I can introduce you if you like? " ~ He smiled again Bella was a beautiful mare she was his good friend along with Trovin, Franklin, Syn and a few others they lived in herd with leader Hanna, who's mate was powerful fire spirit, Entei. He thinks about how he first stumbled on Hanna and Entei's place. it was well hidden.~ " do you have any family?"

OneWintersNite

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:28 pm
nekoFayre

"how wonderful to have siblings
No I have no family that I know of. I grow up in foster care most of my life but it was great because I got to see many different types of place."
To most others thought this was sad but Pastela only saw the positive side of it all. Maybe because she didnt really know what she was missing not she was completely happy and new someday she would have a family of her own.

" I would love to meet one of your friends. Oh and maybe we can find more mushrooms along the way to give to her as a congratulations gift." she added with joy and excitement. This day was sure turning out to be lots of fun. Standing u Pastela began picking up her things so they could head out. Doing a little circle to double check she had everything, Pastels looked up at Nikos with a cute smile and said "Ok I'm all set you can lead the way."

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:46 am
~Nikos listens to her, he understood some of it his best friend Serfina raised herself. Like him Serafina had a sister she never seen again after they raised another.~ " I hope to meet up with my brother someday. I hope."

~He smiles at her sweet gester and smiles~ " I think Bella would like that. Bella is very kind. I'm ready when you are. if you get cold please let me know and I can keep you warm." ~He watches her and thinks of his friend.~

OneWintersNite

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces