Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Partner Searches
Persephone's RP Quest Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PersephoneHatter

Desirable Kitten

9,275 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:34 am
Hello all!

Right so I'll keep this brief and straightforward. I've been RP'ing for well over a decade now. Some of my interests for RPs at the moment include:

Alice in Wonderland

Howl's Moving Castle

Dark Fantasy

Mythology
OC Demigod x OC Demigod
OC God x OC Goddess (based on real "lower" gods not "The Big 3" or "main 12" but still their own fictional characters.)

Noir inspired (settings that have a vibe like Moulin Rouge, Chicago, The Greatest Showman, etc really draw my attention. They can be dreamy and romantic at times but also be dark and sinister too.)

Harry Potter
OC Ravenclaw x OC Slytherin
OC Ravenclaw x OC Hufflepuff
Rowena Ravenclaw x Salazar Slytherin (romance) / Helga Hufflepuff x Godric Gryffindor (platonic)
Next Gen. HP (not cursed child. too much controversy there. Just based off the "19 years later" tiny bit of info at the end of Deathly Hallows.)
Marauders Gen. (Sirius x Marlene is a fave.)
Hogwarts Mystery Gen. (just characters, not story line of the game, as I personally stopped playing after a while and I know others haven't played at all. This generation for those who don't know is in between Marauders and Golden Trio. This is Bill, Charlie, Tonks, and a bunch of OCs essentially.)

SciFi-Fantasy

Mythical Creatures

Superpowers / Witches

"Dreamscape" - the world of dreams, one is usually alone in, until they meet their soulmate in them then they share dreams in the Dreamscape together even before they meet.

Pretty much any soulmate AU.

Of course I'm open to others' ideas too. So leave a message or send a PM if you have an idea you think I might be interested in.

I prefer all my RPs to have romance in them. It doesn't have to be the main plot line but having it in there sure does help. So keep that in mind when messaging me.

I'm trying to be on daily/nightly, but RL does come first. Sometimes it will be weekly and sometimes even monthly, but I do my best.

Also, I do like to decorate my posts from time to time. Not always, depends on who I RP with, but if you want decorated posts with character pictures and song lyrics and such, just mention it when we're discussing ideas. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:58 pm
SavageQueenOfWrestling

I'm extremely interested I have a concept for wonderland that I was wondering if you would be interested in but it would be complex and not alot of people would want to do something like it o-o;;; but maybe from my idea we can involve something you like smile  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

PersephoneHatter

Desirable Kitten

9,275 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 11:33 pm
GuenivereOrion
SavageQueenOfWrestling

I'm extremely interested I have a concept for wonderland that I was wondering if you would be interested in but it would be complex and not alot of people would want to do something like it o-o;;; but maybe from my idea we can involve something you like smile

I'm willing to hear it, of course, but a note in advance it might not work out because I write a lot of romance.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 11:34 pm
Updated the original post.  

PersephoneHatter

Desirable Kitten

9,275 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

PersephoneHatter

Desirable Kitten

9,275 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 11:46 pm
Also if it's Masked Singer related, I'll probably like it. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:21 am
PersephoneHatter

Well the concept is like this We make this into a mutiple part series the first part is reverse universe of an alice in wonderland where alice is (alex or something with an A) and all the other characters are opposite genders, there is a problem in wonderland so the hatter hadn't been feeling herself and was glad alex came but the root is alot different; Later they find the root of this problem in the red queen's castle or in a mysterious cave however you wish to improvise but its a process to get to this part of the story and thus we get to part 2 where the other universe alice meets the real alice in wonderland and they are both forced to work together in her world to defeat a common threat, (red queen jabberwocky, new made of villian) this with the help of the 2 alices and the 2 hatters They would fix what was wrong in both worlds and part ways perhaps joining each other for another adventure smile in the late future;  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

PersephoneHatter

Desirable Kitten

9,275 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:59 am
GuenivereOrion
PersephoneHatter

Well the concept is like this We make this into a mutiple part series the first part is reverse universe of an alice in wonderland where alice is (alex or something with an A) and all the other characters are opposite genders, there is a problem in wonderland so the hatter hadn't been feeling herself and was glad alex came but the root is alot different; Later they find the root of this problem in the red queen's castle or in a mysterious cave however you wish to improvise but its a process to get to this part of the story and thus we get to part 2 where the other universe alice meets the real alice in wonderland and they are both forced to work together in her world to defeat a common threat, (red queen jabberwocky, new made of villian) this with the help of the 2 alices and the 2 hatters They would fix what was wrong in both worlds and part ways perhaps joining each other for another adventure smile in the late future;

I'm not interested, sorry.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:33 am
PersephoneHatter
GuenivereOrion
PersephoneHatter

I'm not interested, sorry.

I have another concept if you are willing to hear it out?  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

PersephoneHatter

Desirable Kitten

9,275 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:39 am
GuenivereOrion

Sure.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:48 am
PersephoneHatter
GuenivereOrion

Sure.

Alice and hatter are assassins that have to target different disney characters their boss is known as the spook and was originally known as mickey mouse  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

PersephoneHatter

Desirable Kitten

9,275 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:31 am
GuenivereOrion
PersephoneHatter
GuenivereOrion

Sure.

Alice and hatter are assassins that have to target different disney characters their boss is known as the spook and was originally known as mickey mouse

Definitely not interested in that, sorry.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:01 am
PersephoneHatter
GuenivereOrion
PersephoneHatter
GuenivereOrion

Sure.

Definitely not interested in that, sorry.

Ah okay well i'm, out ideas happy hunting! smile  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

PersephoneHatter

Desirable Kitten

9,275 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200