Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
[Jessie Lee] vs Luca Leone vs Thelka Mandl vs Ivy Irwin Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:54 am
20th November 2023 - 10th December 2023
One Day Auto-Hit or Auto-Recover

The following match is the Queens Crown Finals match and it is held under Scramble Rules!

There will be a time limit. Pages will be time markers. Whoever gets the last pin wins the tourney and is the Queen.

Jessie Lee and Ivy Irwin start the match.

Thelka Mandl enters on Page 2.

Luca Leone enters on Page 3.

The announcement of the final page of the match can happen at any time, so the pressure to get the pin is on!

If nobody has a pin by the time the last page has been passed, nobody wins.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 12:11 pm

ONE FINGER AND A FIST,
I'll CLAW MY WAY OUT OF ANY SITUATION!
I GOT A 1 2 PUNCH
I'll FIGHT MY WAY OUT OF ANY CONFRONTATION!

While the unmistakable sound of Drowning Pools' One Finger and a Fist pumping throughout the arena, the various lights began to swirl and move about at a frantic pace. Yet, it was the alarmingly fierce-looking woman that walked out onto the Revolution1 stage that drew the attention of the fans. Clad in black leather and a mean look in her eyes, the woman stood at the top of the ramp; hands tagging on the inside of the black studded vest she wore.

Announcer: "Making her way to the ring, representing APEX, from Perth, Western Australia......the Aussie Assault....Jessie Lee!"

With the announcement of her name, the pugilist powerhouse descends down the rampway and proceeds to circle around the ring as she interacts with various fans along the way. Until she shifts her gaze to the ring, that is. With a sudden burst of speed, she slides into the ring and springs up to her feet; talking a metric ton of trash as she haphazardly throws her vest to the outside of the ring. Clearly, this Aussie was here to fight!

"C'mon now!" Jessie shouted over the cheering crowd; a smile on her face "Let's ********' GO!"

The crowd was hot and ready for some Dommy Mommy action! Just how would the final match in the Queen's Crown Tournement proceed?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Claire Hawkins

Claire Hawkins

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:03 pm
{Auto-Nonsense}

Nothing.

Each of the four women had fought fiercely throughout the weeks and now one of them was, in essence, snubbing the hard work that each and every woman had put in so that the Queen's Crown Tournament could be a success?

What's up with that?!

Hurricane Helms reference aside, if there was a woman that wasn't going to take any crap it was the Aussie bish standing in the ring! Muttering to herself, Jessie rolled out of the ring and retrieved a microphone from the Time Keeper's area. Why didn't she just demand one of the ring helpers to deliver one to her was a question best pondered for another time as it appeared that the young woman had verbally vented her frustration with enough expletives that it caused eyes to widen and J.R. & King to cover the mics on their headsets. With microphone in hand, Jessie turned to the stage.

"'EEEEEY YO!" she shouted into the microphone before rolling back into the ring; popping up to her feet with a venomous smile. "I know you're terrified an' frozen back there, Queenie, but I suggest that ya grow a bloody [BLEEP]in' spine 'fore I march back there. 'Cause if I gotta go back THERE to drag your cowardly a** out HERE then ya can bet that I'm ruinin' your pretty lil ring gear with your blood! If ya don't want THAT to happen then ya got till the count of five to properly come on down for the a** kickin' of your life!"

Taking a moment to walk across the ring until she was standing near the ropes closest to the entrance, the Aussie Annihilation Machine held up a finger to the sky.

"ONE!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:11 am

There was a few moments of silence, before a song hit the PA system.

Black Sheep - Crown The Empire

Oooooooooooohhhhhhh!!

You kick me in the teeth, then pin me to the ground
You take the sickest part of me and spit it out your goddamn mouth
All my life I've been running with the black sheep
Cast me out, watch me come back as king

Stepping out from the back came a beautiful and radiant blonde female superstar, the Queen of the Commonwealth. An aura of swagger, greatness and confidence as she stood at the top of the ramp looking over the arena, a big smile on her face.

Is there coming back from this, or is it me against the crowd?
We cannot co-exist
If you can't listen to the sound
I bet you hear me now (I bet you hear me now)
I bet you feel me all around
Is there coming back from this, or is it me against the crowd?

Starting a walk down the ramp, the superstar began to reach out and touch hands with fans at ringside as the ring announcer called out..

"Making her way to the ring.. hailing from Melbourne, Australia and residing in London, England.. she is the Queen of the Commonwealth..

Ivy! Irwin!"

The crowd gave a cheer for the Commonwealth Queen, as the titantron lit up with her name and moniker.

User Image
User Image

I came up with the thieves
My life's been bought and sold
Forced into the trenches
But the dirt's what I call home
I'm worth my weight in gold
I won't crawl
The dark is all I know

Ivy reaches the ring and takes her time walking around to the steps, looking out at the crowd with each step, really soaking in the atmosphere.

She makes her way on to the ring apron and looks out again, raising one hand outwards, palm open to a pop from the crowd. Reaching across her shoulder she unlatches the cape she wears, letting it drop to the outside of the ring, revealing her wrestling attire.

So gather all you leeches and take my soul
We'll still be rotting in limbo (hey)
You're terrified of things that you can't control
So let go
You reap what you sow

Ivy steps between the middle and bottom rope as she steps into the ring, the music beginning to fade away as she readies herself for her big match.

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Claire Hawkins

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:26 am
"TW-[/b"

Cut off mid count by Crown The Empire's "Black Sheep", Jessie shrugged to herself before walking back to the center of the ring; tossing the microphone out to a ring hand. Then, as the boppin' beats continued, the Aussie moved herself to one of the corners till everything was ready. I.E. Ivy was in the ring and seemingly ready to go.

DING! DING! DING!

Once the bell had rung the APEX Dommy Mommy moved from her place in the corner to stand in the center of the ring; marking her territory as it were.

"Glad to see ya could make it!" she shouted at Ivy with a goading smile. "Was hopin' to get a decent fight outta ya 'fore I won this s**t!"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:11 am

Ivy smirked as Dommy Mommy called out her remarks, and stepped forward with an arm reaching out.

"Are we going to talk or night, or actually wrestle?"

With that she offered a sly wink.

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Claire Hawkins

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:59 am
"I was gonna go with kickin' your a**," Jessie responded as she tentatively reached out to Ivy's outstretched arm "but thanks for askin'!"

As quick as a hiccup, Jessie attempted to brush Ivy across the face with a quick slap! While petty and useless in a normal circumstance the slap was more intended to start the process of messing with lil Irwin; anyone calling themself a Queen HAD to be uptight, right?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:10 am

That slap connected harshly, and not even the crowd were sure how the Queen would react.

Ivy had her face turned away from the impact, her face turning to face Jessie.. but she was smiling.

"Guess I should have expected something like th-"

Ivy pounced at Jessie, looking to bring her down to the mat!

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Claire Hawkins

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:26 pm
HEY YO!

This was the kind of fight that Jessie was looking for and the crowd could tell! For there had been a moment where Lee had caught the look in Ivy's eyes and knew that s**t was about to go down! It didn't keep her from getting pounced on mind you, but it was definite a fight worth fighting after the short lived debacle of Jillian Hall in the previous round. Despite the suddenness of Ivy's cat-like pounce Jessie would attempt to grab at Ivy's head and pull it down to hinder any accurate striking to transpire that Jessie was sure was Ivy's aim.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:42 am

Ivy caught Jessie as the crowd roared on, only to find herself essentially grappled down on the mat. She struggled, attempting to throw whatever appendages she could get free towards Jessie!

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Claire Hawkins

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:04 pm
Although Ivy didn't have the benefit of clear concise vision on her target that didn't mean any of her blows missed. It wasn't like Jessie had tried to escape after all! Nonetheless, as Ivy continued wailing on Jessie Jessie would attempt to land a flurry of clubbing blows of her own! If successful, and if the referee didn't try to break them up, Jessie would attempt to roll Ivy over and essentially change their positions.

All the while a vicious smile upon the APEX Mommy's face!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:10 am

The strikes came roaring back from Jessie and Ivy couldn't help but try to defend herself - not before Jessie took control of the situation though!

It seemed like the ref was letting this part continue for the time being!

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Claire Hawkins

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:52 pm
Maybe Ivy had some sort of psychic ability to compel people to help her 'cause no sooner than they had got their positions swapped the referee was there to force Jessie off of Iv!

"Oh come on!" Jessie whined as the referee tried their best to admonish her......for some reason. She wasn't keen on letting Ivy get a bit of a breather, but she couldn't rightly knock the s**t out of the referee either. She wanted to win, after all!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:42 am

Ivy counted her blessings as the ref dragged Jessie off her.. but something had changed in her mind, something switched.

As Jessie was arguing with the ref, Ivy looked to kick her knee and knock her off balance!

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Claire Hawkins

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:07 pm
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff