Submit

youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:44 pm
I've been listening to the full orchestral version and it sounds like she's singing actual lyrics, but I can't tell what they are! Anyone else know?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:59 pm
youkoonna
I've been listening to the full orchestral version and it sounds like she's singing actual lyrics, but I can't tell what they are! Anyone else know?

She does indeed sing lyrics, and they're obviously not english, It's just the matter of what language it is rather then the fact there are words.

I sorta think its latin..but where would she learn latin is the question o.O French? it sounds too different to be french...and yea *confused*  

D-i-v-a
Captain

sharkgrrl2000

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:01 pm
if anything it sounds italian  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:04 am
sharkgrrl2000

Not really, Italian is one of the languages I sorta speak (not fluent) I could've recognized it o.o Where would she learn Italian anyway? o.o

Maybe it's just gibberish?  

D-i-v-a
Captain

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:20 am
D-i-v-a
sharkgrrl2000

Not really, Italian is one of the languages I sorta speak (not fluent) I could've recognized it o.o Where would she learn Italian anyway? o.o

You have a point. Diva started singing while locked up at The Zoo so she could have only learned it if Amshel taught her, but I kind of doubt that is the case, so maybe it is gibberish. Diva makes it sound good though xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:11 pm
Did we ever figure out who the singer was?  

san-hikari

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:30 pm
san-hikari
Did we ever figure out who the singer was?

The actual singer of the song is Elin Carlson, tells you that on Mark Mancina's webpage =3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:37 pm
D-i-v-a
youkoonna

She does indeed sing lyrics, and they're obviously not english, It's just the matter of what language it is rather then the fact there are words.

I sorta think its latin..but where would she learn latin is the question o.O French? it sounds too different to be french...and yea *confused*

I thought it was Latin too...*scratches head*  

youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Eclyps Th1rt3en

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:27 am
D-i-v-a
sharkgrrl2000

i think you are at least right that it isn't italian, my dad speaks italian, and i think i would have recognized it too.... but i don't think it's gibberish...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:35 pm
Amalys_Krys
D-i-v-a
sharkgrrl2000

i think you are at least right that it isn't italian, my dad speaks italian, and i think i would have recognized it too.... but i don't think it's gibberish...
It's possible it's French and Italian as The Zoo was in France.  

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:47 pm
Hisokani
Amalys_Krys
D-i-v-a
sharkgrrl2000

*snickers* Diva has her own language now, how much cooler can she get!?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:00 am
D-i-v-a
Hisokani
Amalys_Krys
D-i-v-a
sharkgrrl2000

*snickers* Diva has her own language now, how much cooler can she get!?

Yes! Diva Speak! MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

It can be the guild's secret code! wink  

Whitekitty94

youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:44 pm
*lmao* Awesome....it sounds like the first two words she sings are "amatis dea" or something...grr...*blows brain cells listeing to the piece over and over*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:28 am
I've listened to the song.. and there's only a few parts where it sounds like she's actually singing confused  

Fluue

anastasiastarz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:51 am
What's the name of that song?  
[Joel's Diary]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items