Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
T - Virus { The End of Raccoon City } Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smoothtrooper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:44 pm
July 22 1998, a researcher writes a suicidal note to his wife, explaining a viral outbreak of somekind in the Arklay laboritories, digused as an old rundown mansion in the mountains. A few months later, the victims of the outbreak have begun to take over the city of Raccoon City. This caused chaos in the once peaceful place. Cars wrecks, people being devoured by 'Things', whole families missing... It was unsafe to venture outside due to the chaos and the creatures. Most of the residents of Raccoon City thought that the police could overpower these creatures and things would be alright in a month or so... They were ordered to lock and board up their houses... But, regretfully, after just a few weeks of the seige, the news came on for the last time, and the residents knew then... The cops couldn't possibly hold such mass numbers... But, wouldn't the millitary be put in, then? No. The Residents of Raccoon city were alone. The remaining residents would have to fight for their own survival.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:48 pm
name: vasily romanov
apperance: my avatar and pictures in my sig
weapon: mosing nagant sniper rifle, tokarov pistol fragmentation grenades
specialtiy: can make an explosive with any household chemicals.

he stayed in his room not wanting to go out hearing the creatures brush aginst his door moaning. he shudderd he had watched his family slowly turn into those things in the early hours of this mess. he didnt have the heart to kill them so he locked himself in his room and barracaided the door. he coudl always go out the window.  

coreykill

Smoothtrooper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:51 pm
~Rules!~
1.) No Godmoding. ((Of course.))
2.) You can curse... But not too much.
3.) Not everyone has guns... Unless you're a cop or a gang member...Or if your charrie's family has a family gun... Or if you bought one yourself... But let's face it. Not everyone runs out to buy a gun. e.e
4.) Be realistic. Zombies can't mate, they don't think... They're zombies. They can't run, either. Their muscle tissues are deteriorating.
5.) If I see anything that really gets on my nerves, I'll let you know. And that will become a part of the rules... What NOT to do...

Now, to join, just post a list, like so, for your character.

Name:
Appearance:
Misc: ((Able to pick locks, etc.. Stuff like that...))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:00 pm
(lol what did we do post the second you made this? lol)
(is my above list ok? or do i have to do it again.)
he walks over and slowly opens his window then grabbing his gear wich used to be his grandfathers from the great war he jumped out the window landing painfully in a bush. picking himself out he stood up and stared to creep along trying not to attact attention to himself from the small group of zombies across the street.  

coreykill

Smoothtrooper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:09 pm
Name: Dustin Lacrosse
Appearance: Dustin stands 5' 6". With natural short, short, short dark brown hair that sits messilly on her hair in random fomation, like bedhead. When the outbreak occured, she was dressed in a pair of blue jeans, a white shirt, and a pair of black tennis shoes. She never made it home to change into anything else. She had been running since a couple of the things had broken into the mall where she worked. Now resides in the second floor, packing stuff to get ready to be 'On the Run.'
Misc.: She's quick, and pretty good with a dagger.
((Meh, not much time to make someone up...))

Dustin shouldered her backpack, taking in a deep breath and quietly making her way towards the stairs. A few of the creatures had made their way up the other staircase. Could this one be flooded with the creatures, too? Her breath came in shallow gulps as she walked slowly through the aisles of a store, having darted in when one of the things was shambling past. In her hand, however, she gripped a baseball bat that she had gotten from the sporting goods store not too long ago. Dark blue eyes scanned the aisle behind her. She closed her eyes, mummbled to herself that she was being too jumpy, and continued on her way.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:12 pm
Mobius Nightshade
Name: Doesn't have one
Appearance: A man in a business suit, heavily deteriorated
Misc: Was good with strategy and critical thinking in life

(And just why do we have to stick to the classic zombie stereotype? Why wouldn't zombies be able to think, or feel? Okay, I can understand not having children, but still! It would be cruel to the bad guys to have blank slates for characters! And where's the challenge for the good guys, anyway?)

I was meaning for it to be the classic zombie thing. It'd be too much like Resident Evil 4 ((Which sucked)) if they could think and stuff of the such. Their strength lies in mass numbers, never getting tired, and the inabillity to feel pain, not brains.
Plus, zombies are basically foot soldiers when it comes to the whole variety on Resident Evil. Why not just play a human that has been ejected with the T-virus and has mutated with it, causing him to go insane, mutate a little, and keep his brains? If I'm not mistaken, a lot of things like that have happened on R.E.

Smoothtrooper

Smoothtrooper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:13 pm
Mobius Nightshade
(I hate to sound rude, but are you going to answer my question, or was that 'not much time' comment an attempt?)

Sorry, I was talking to my girlfriend while I was posting, so I didn't see it until I posted.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:17 pm
(actually i didnt think it was too bad had a decent story but the whole camera and inventory thing well...it had more bad parts than good and where the hell were the goddamned zombies?..but that didnt stop me from beating it 26 times lol)
he moved faster now staying low not that the small group had spotted him and began to loudly move towards him. he was a bit disgusted to see one of them was missing its legs and was dragging himself towards vasily on ragged almost skinless fingers. he shuddered before turning a corner and almost running into a zombie. he recognized it as his nieghbor, the very same neighbor who was a jerk to him and called the police on his graduation party. "it was only midnight" he mutterd before shooting the man in the head with his pistol then moving quickly down the rest of the street heading into the city.  

coreykill

Smoothtrooper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:19 pm
coreykill
(actually i didnt think it was too bad had a decent story but the whole camera and inventory thing well...it had more bad parts than good and where the hell were the goddamned zombies?..but that didnt stop me from beating it 26 times lol)
he moved faster now staying low not that the small group had spotted him and began to loudly move towards him. he was a bit disgusted to see one of them was missing its legs and was dragging himself towards vasily on ragged almost skinless fingers. he shuddered before turning a corner and almost running into a zombie. he recognized it as his nieghbor, the very same neighbor who was a jerk to him and called the police on his graduation party. "it was only midnight" he mutterd before shooting the man in the head with his pistol then moving quickly down the rest of the street heading into the city.

((It was a pretty good game 'n everything. I'm just not a fan because it took out the true Resident Evil feel of it.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:27 pm
Dustin continued her shallow breathing, her grip so tight on the baseball bat that her knuckles had turned white. Quietly sneaking towards the stairs, she leaned against one of the poles that held up the glass that was used as gates for the second hand story. She glanced over her shoulder and down the stairs. They were empty. Taking this chance, she jumped up, practically jumping down the stairs until she got to the first floor. Eyes widening in fear, she caught her breath and watched as two of the maybe thirty seven zombies on the first floor of the mall turned their heads at the sound of her landing. Their jaws dropped at a wheezy moan left their lips as they turned their full body towards their prey and began to stagger towards her. As if the moaning was some kind of signal, a few other zombies had turned their heads, their jaws dropping ((If that had them, due to some were missing this feature)) to let out moans of desire as they started to shamble towards her as well. Dustin was frozen on the spot, fear holding her in place. Was she going to die here? Shaking it off, she forced her legs to move, and forced herself to push past the two first zombies, dodging their hands and teeth. She broke through and took off at full speed towars the front doors of the mall.

Fresh air greeted her screaming lungs as she darted away from the mall. Her asthma was kicking in, and she found it hard to breath. She found it even harder to run at the moment. Searing pain made her stop, her hand on her chest as she gasped for air...

Smoothtrooper

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:43 pm
he slowed down noticing more and more zombies burning cars and empty houses as he neared the edge of the city. he ran again going deeper and deeper into the city ducking and weaving around zombies and once what looked like a big walking lizard with huge teeth. luckily he was on an overpass and hadnt seen him as it walked under it. he walked into an empty gas station and started going through the racks looking for some food.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff