Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fate of Time [~Has Begun~] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:18 pm
This is where the actual RolePlaying will take place. If you would like to join (no limit to number of people or when they join) than do so by posting their profile here. Have fun~  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:21 pm
Kratos stood before a massive crowd of men and women, warriors and wizards as the king left the hall which was adorned with banners and colors of the king's legion, guards stood at the entrances and exits. Large furnished beams of wood ran around the doors. His hair bounced with him as his wings were folded neatly behind his back. A small table was set before all of them to feast if they wished. It would be a long journey... Kratos thought as he silently sat down away from the tables. Why did the king task me to lead it? Kratos sighed as he let his head fall back a bit and stared up at the ceiling.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:24 pm
River looked around at the crowd, she felt a little uncomfortable around large groups, she hid her ears under a hat and wrapped her tail around her waist, making it look like a belt, she hid her golden eyes that change with her mood behind sunglasses, she looks at the meal and sat down, River wasnt hungry but she didnt want to be rude, she kept her eyes down not wanting to make eye contact  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:27 pm
Kratos got up and strolled around, making sure everyone was alright and no fights broke out. He noticed a girl feeling uneasy. As he stopped behind her he said, without looking, "Relax everything will be ok..." and before he continued walking, "...their are worse things than you in here...don't worry." He said quietly so only she could here as he moved on.

(Your original post was ok XD)

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:30 pm
(lolz just noticed i posted b4 u XD so i changed it)

River looked over at the man who just spoken with her, she looks back around the room, feeling a little better she took the glasses off and put them away

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:36 pm
(I didn't care XD rolleyes )

Kratos travelled to a small space where nothing was on the wall. No one could see it but an illusion was cast to hide the opening of another door. It opened in and was open so someone didn't make a fool of themselves by making it look like they were drunk and trying to turn the knob on a wall. Kratos stepped through, a small room was set before him. Shelves with books were at the walls and two men were in front of him in legion armor. A map was drawn over a blank space on a wall. Kratos sat down to listen in.

"So we just have to walk to the port...a ship awaits us...then we travel to the Black Lands. Then what?
The man sitting answered, "We travel on foot over to a nearby town of, Thulric. There we will get rest and then travel to the place where the portal was last seen. If its not there still then...well..." He stopped as he noticed Kratos and acted as if they weren't having a discussion.

Kratos smirked as he got up, "Eh thought I might want to know where I'm going if I am to lead this expedition" he said as he walked back into the hall.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:39 pm
(lolz okay xp )

River looked around before standing up, she took the glasses and starts walking outside, she looks back seeing the people still there, she smiles to herself "finally some time alone" she thought walking out the doors and sitting on the steps, she takes the hat off and messes with her hair till her ears poked up, she stretches and looks at the sky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:45 pm
Kratos noticed the girl walking outside. He walked silently behind her and when she stopped and settled down he spoke, "So that's what you really look like."  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:47 pm
River jumped up too quickly and fell down the stairs but landing on her hands and knees, she stands back up and looks at him "dont scare me like that" she said dusting herself off  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:48 pm
When the food arrives at the table he starts chowing down like he hasn't eating in weeks. When he gets stuffed, (that was a while.) he sat at his chair listening in on people conversations.  

hoplite323

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:48 pm
Kratos seemed not to have heard her, "Are you ok?" he asked in a calm voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:50 pm
River looks at him "yes yes im fine" she walks over and sits back down  

Aprilbaby1

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:56 pm
when hearing nothing very intresting from the conversations he sits there and closes his eyes, thinking on whats might happen during the journey.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:56 pm
He stared out to the sky as he nodded and turned to walk away. As he turned he spoke, "Kratos. My name." and he walked into the crowded hall.  

irishdawg69

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces