Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!!!!!! REALLY NEEDS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:34 pm
hey so this is my rp and u can make up ur own characters and u can b the original characters. there is only 1 rule and that is to keep it PG13 anything else feel free to do!^^ ok. . . so i guess i will start

Sasuke and Raven (twin sis) were walkin home from the market with groceries in had wen all of a sudden kakashi sensei pops up in front of them. " Raven lord hokage needs u imeadiently!" Y she said. Cuz its business for u the ANBU leader! OH *looks at sasuke wit a symathetic look* Go ahead, i will carry ur bags home, he said. THANK U! * she gives him the bags and kisses him on the cheek* BBL!!! and she disapeard.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:43 pm
My character is female Naruto!

Naruto walks down one of the many streets of Konoha, aware of all the whisperings and glares she is getting from the Villagers. She puts on her trademark smile, which threatened to split her face in half. They glared harder, most ignored her presence. She sighed slightly, and took to the roofs, pumping chakra through her limbs to make sure that she stayed up.

"I wonder if I'll ever get respected..."  

KitsuneGouka

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:52 pm
Sasuke looks over the bags in his hands and sees a glum looking Naruto. Whats wrong with her?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:28 pm
Naruto noticed Sasuke looking at her with a weird expression on his face. She immediately smiled her biggest, and waved wildly, "Heya Sasuke-teme!"  

KitsuneGouka

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:22 pm
((I'll be non-shy hinata))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:15 pm
Naruto sees Hinata at the next store, and she bounces up to her, "Hi Hinata-chan!"  

KitsuneGouka

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:34 pm
"hey naruto-chan"she says  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:20 pm
Sasuke gets a wierd feeling and starts to head off when all of a sudden Raven materializes in front of him almost making him fall over. RAVEN NO BAKKA!!!!!!! *sasuke is about to fall wen raven makes the wind(she can controll the elements) hold him up. I wouldnt yell at sum 1 who just saved u from embarasment LITTLE BROTHER! said Raven. ONLY BY 5 SEC!!!! Well any ways, HEY naruto, Hinata wats up?  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:22 pm
"nothing"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:36 pm
eehhhhhh. . . . Hinata y r u always so simple?  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:43 pm
"what do you mean"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:55 pm
mmmmmm. . . . nevermind. So u want to play a game? asked sasuke. YAHHHH!!!! lets play a game!  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:21 pm
"sure whats the game" asks hinata  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:35 pm
*in unisin* ITS THE GUESS WHOS WHO GAME!!!!!!!! Can u figure out wich twin is wich? blaugh  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:06 pm
Naruto looked at them sadly, and then left abruptly. She didn't want to be around anyone at the moment, all she wanted to do was to be alone.

She walked into the forest, and allowed the scents that pervaded the area to invade her senses. She loved the forest, no matter what.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff