Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Like a horror movie Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:37 pm
okay this is how it is, an insane cop is kidnapping kids and adults into a city thats completely dead, so its kinda about getting as long away as possible orm the police with help from every person, but in this rp, we don't have special powers, its more like a movie as I said, so we are normal humans, the only thing we need to know is how old you are, if you are a femal or male, and have a story (if u want) on how they cop got onto you, this is first time I try this so please be nice and try to act nicely.

Hope it will work c ya!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:40 pm
okay I'm a male, I'm 20 (in te rp) and the story is that, I was out driving in my car when the police stopped me, he asked me to get out and so I did, I asked him what was wrong and he said I had been driving to fast, and I had to come with him on the station, so I followed him into the police car, and when we came to the station he locked me up and said I should be there forever.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Imaginary Muffin o_0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:16 pm
Come To My Hogwarts Rp Thread. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10112723 Join It Its Bound To Be Fun.Just Watch Out For Snape!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:53 am
I'll Try This Out!

I'm A Female.18 Years old.I Was At One Of The Coolest Parties of The Summer.I Didn't Know Alot Of People,Since It Was In A Guys Dorm At His College.Me And My Friend Kira Were Partying Our Night Away When A Knock Was At The Door.The Guy Thinking It Was The Pizzaman.Opened The Door.Reaching In His Pocket For Mone.yWhen He Opened The Door.There Was A Guy Looking Lik an Officer In Black .He Had No Face But He Held His Gun In His Right Hand.He Mouthed Words "Busted"He Lifted The Gun And Shot The Young College Student.Everyone Scattered Around Most of Them Got Out Of The Room Anyways.People Hid In Closets And His Bathroom.I Tried To Convince Soemone To Let Me In.but No One Was Brave Enough To Let Me In.The Cop Walked Closer To Me Every Second."Please No i Didn't Do Anything".A Grin Spread Across His Face And He Dropped His Gun.Confused On What He Would Do Next.He Raised His Hand And Darted For Me.I Moved Out Of The Way But Somehow He Still Got A Hold Of Me.He Held My Neck.I Was Gasping For Breath"Poor Little Infant Didn't Your Mother Say No To Drugs"He Was Smiling.AndI Thought Of A Way To Escape.I Kicked Him in The Right Shin As Hard As I Could .It Made Him Collaps.But Not For Long He Was Walking To Me.But Now In A Limp.He Had A Angry Stare He Wouldn't Take His Eyes Off of Me.I Kept on Wlaking Backwards.Until I Had Felt A Epty Space.I Never Realized It.But i Had Fell Out Of A Window A Couple Stories High.As Soon As I Hit The Ground .Blackness Over Grew.I Woke Up In A Mysterious Dark Room I Felt My Way To A Doorknob.Not Knowing What Lied Ahead.I Opened it.And A Ray Of Light Shown In My Eyes.It Was So Crazy It Was As If I Was In An Underground City.  

Imaginary Muffin o_0

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:01 am
(great story^^) *you see a man on 20 years in the jail room, and the cop sees you and takes you and throws you into the cell too*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:02 am
(Oo looks good XD0

A female of 18 was sneaking out of the house, she was with some friends having fun, they were smoking and drinking but she was smart enough not to, they decided to 'try' something so they brought her along, they didnt make her do it but told her to stay and be lookout, they started a warehouse on fire, only to realize that someone was in there at the time, sirens were heard and bright lights were flashing, we dropped everything and started to run, we were surrounded with cars "no, look what you've done" she said trying to climb over the cars, the cops quickly grabbed her from behind and force her arms behind her back and lock her up along with her friends  

Aprilbaby1

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:12 am
(good story too^^) *looks at the two new comers* "so you been taken by him too, I'm afraid you can give up hope for anything now..." *he looks down and he look hollow*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:14 am
(lolz thnx) "yea please" she crosses her arms a little angry "im not giving up, no way, i dont quit unless, well unless its all over" she sighs and looks around the room  

Aprilbaby1

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:16 am
"you don't get it...the guy...he will kill us...like he killed the hole town...and...my....my..." *tears falling down his cheek*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:18 am
she looks over at him and her face soften a little "im sorry for who he killed" she sighs "ill make sure he pays for what hes done, its either us of him, and im not going down easily"  

Aprilbaby1

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:23 am
"he killed my...fiancee...just like that...shoot her...and..used her..." *gets totally locked iin my mind just mumbling the words again and again*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:25 am
she sighs and walks over to him "err im sorry for what he has done"  

Aprilbaby1

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:27 am
"I don't want to live, let me help you escape from this, I can keep him away from you while you run" *he said looking into her eyes*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:28 am
she shakes her head "you deserve to live just like us" she patts his arm "dont give up hope, we will all get out of this, one way or the other"  

Aprilbaby1

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:35 am
*he looks out in the room thinking* "we can escape soon, I think I have been here some time and the cop is always going around 3 night"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff