Submit

misnomerAnomaly

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:09 am
Hello. This will probably be the last time I offer my art for gaia gold, so take up this offer now or pretty much lose it all together.

Here are some of the latest pictures I've done for examples:

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/699999/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/701106/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/710242/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/712699/

More can be found in my FA gallery: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/shinigami-whistle/

I'M ONLY DOING FIVE (5) PICTURES TOTAL!!!

Prices
Here is a run-down on my prices. Sorry if they are a bit more expensive then I used to sell my art...but truthfully I feel I've improved a lot since the last time I really sold my art for gaia gold, and since gaia gold isn't as important to me as real money is anymore, I'm jacking up the prices some. Sorry.

All art is fully CGed, since I don't like to sell half-done work.

Headshots are 5,000 gold
Halfbodies are 10,000 gold
Fullbodies are 20,000 gold

If the pose you want is extremely hard for me to draw, then I'll have to add an extra 5,000-10,000 to your price depending on how hard it is and how much extra time it takes me to do it.

Extra Characters - 5,000 for each character.
I'll except up to 5 characters in a picture.
Simple background - 1,000
Detailed background - 5,000
Very detailed background - 10,000

Ref Sheets are 50,000 stand alone, and come with a front, back, and side views as well as up to 3 headshots showing different expressions. Can be fully shaded or left as base colors at your choice.

How to pay
Once you have filled out the form below and posted it, and I told you how much I think it'll be all together, you will send a trade with that amount. I will not accept it though until I get the sketch done, and once I show you the sketch we will finish the trade and I'll finish the art. Hope that's easy enough to understand.

Slots
1. Lyrim
2. eddily
3. Hunter Morda
4. jeffyboy
5. Furvert

Order Form
Username:
Type of art you want:
Description:
References:
Other Information:

Alright, there you go folks...*wonders if anyone will get a picture done by me xD*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:28 pm
No takers? Well I'd be happy to get in line. 3nodding

Username: Lyrim
Type of art you want: Fullbody, Detailed background
Description: Something sexy, farm like setting?
References: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/lyrim/
Other Information: Nude is fine, or in the jeans. I'm gonna give you some freedome with it. Can't wait to see a sketch.  

Lyrim

misnomerAnomaly

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:39 am
Alright, I'll add ya to the list. Could be up to a week, to two weeks before I have a sketch since I do have a crazy college schedule xD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:56 pm
Username: Eddily
Type of art you want: Fullbody, extra character, simple background
Description: Something playful
References: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/eddily/
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/thekidikeht/
Other Information: Nude is fine, clothes can be to complicated. xp  

Eddily

misnomerAnomaly

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:27 am
26,000 would be the price, then, eddily. Go ahead and send the trade, but I won't accept it until I have a sketch to show you. I'll add you to the list and try and have a sketch done within the next week or two.

Thanks for ordering :3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:12 pm
krystalcollected
26,000 would be the price, then, eddily. Go ahead and send the trade, but I won't accept it until I have a sketch to show you. I'll add you to the list and try and have a sketch done within the next week or two.

Thanks for ordering :3

Oops, sorry about that, trade sent now.  

Eddily

Hunter Morda

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:01 pm
Username: Hunter Morda/Crenn
Type of art you want: Headshot
Description: I would like a headshot of my fursona all happy
References: http://www.freewebs.com/rainey_angel81/crenn.htm
Other Information: None  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:35 am
Alright, I'll add ya to the list and try to get a sketch to you as soon as possible :3  

misnomerAnomaly

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Wall Street 200

jeffyboy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:47 pm
Username: jeffyboy (Fursona name: Tig Roux)
Type of art you want: Full body colored
Description: Avatar:User ImageBut with black hair.
Species: Tiger
Extras: Indrustrial piercing in left ear, piecing in left n****e (bar through n****e not ring), kangaroo outline tattoo on right hip (Link of roo tattoo),
Pose: That kinda shy shoulders up, thumbs in pocket look.

Other Information: All stuff is in description. I don't have any fursona art yet so I don't really have any examples.

PM me if you have questions or to tell me to send gold.

EDIT: The tiger in my sig is my reference. =]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:28 pm
Username: Furvert
Type of art you want: Half-body
Description: An arctic fox that wears a guitar pick around his neck, is always shirtless. He always wears his vinyl skintight pants of varying colour. His tongue is pierced, and a piece of his right ear is missing from a hunting accident. He has vibrant blue eyes and often dyes his hair different colours. Recently dyed a silvery-white.
References: Signature
Other Information: I don't care about the kind of pose he's in. Reflects his spontaneity. All I wish is he shows his tongue.  

Obscene Pristine

misnomerAnomaly

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:32 pm
Alright, added you both to the list...and as for pricings.

Jeffyboy, yours will be 20,000. Be sure to send trade. (I wont' finalize it until the sketch is done and shown to you.)

Furvert, yous will be 10,000. Be sure to send trade, as I said above xD

I'll try and get all 5 sketched and shown to you guys ASAP. I suddenly got a huge rush of college assignments, and other artwork I have to finish, so it's kinda bogging me down a little, heh.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:28 pm
krystalcollected
Alright, added you both to the list...and as for pricings.

Jeffyboy, yours will be 20,000. Be sure to send trade. (I wont' finalize it until the sketch is done and shown to you.)

Furvert, yous will be 10,000. Be sure to send trade, as I said above xD

I'll try and get all 5 sketched and shown to you guys ASAP. I suddenly got a huge rush of college assignments, and other artwork I have to finish, so it's kinda bogging me down a little, heh.
Trade sent.
..and I will tip you...I am just low on pure. sweatdrop
Once I see the sketch though I will definately send you a tip. 3nodding

...I just wanna make one thing clear though...on the picture in my sig (reference) the piercings and tattoo are on the wrong side...the tattoo picture was taken in the mirror so it is backwards...it looks right on the ref pic just suppose to be a mirror verison on other hip. =]  

jeffyboy

Obscene Pristine

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:54 pm
I sent the trade, I will tip between 5 and 8k. I usually tip after I complete the original trade or after I see the art.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:02 am
I just wanted to let everyone that's comissioned me here know that there is a large chance I may never get to finish your comissions. I have 5 classes this coming quarter in school, plus work, and I'm not going to be making much money due to losing at least a week's worth of pay every single month till march, so I'm gonna be struggling money-wise.

So, I'm gonna have to put these gaia comissions onto a major hold (perhaps even cancel them all together) so I can focus on my schooling and real-money comissions that I can get (because I really need the money, and the little time I'll have to focus on art I'll have to use to hopefully make some extra cash)

Once things get a little better in March I may try to come back and actually finish these, or maybe I'll get inspiration/free tim eto work on them her eor there, so I will keep this thread/any PMs and what not in case I decided that. But for now I'm going to cancel the trades you guys have sent so you can use the gold for other things if you'd like. And if I decide I have the time/inspiration/whatever to actually finish the art, I'll PM you and let you know, so you can decide if you still want to comission me or not.

I'm really sorry about this guys, but at this point in time I really have to focus on what's most important in my real life, which is...well, living and doing well in school (I've gotten all As so far, so I don't want to jepordize that.)

Sorry again, guys...Just thought I'd give you the warning. Bye.  

misnomerAnomaly

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zella L.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:36 pm
So...with you offering new commissions, it seems that you aren't prepared to or interested in finishing the art that you owe me. Perhaps you'd prefer to just pay for it?
It's too bad, I like your style...  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces