Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
BoolProp Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cute Gold Female Star

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:44 pm
Okay, since I learned about BoolProp cheats, I've been SOOOOO into it! But, Ive heard it messes up ur game sweatdrop How does it? TELL ME NOW OR I SHALL SHOW U UGLY SIM PICTURES! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:40 pm
I dunno- I'm an avid BoolProp user and it's never messed up my computer. My game runs annoyingly slowly, but that probably has more to do with my insane amount of custom content than my cheats. mrgreen  

cerulean16

Cute Gold Female Star

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:33 am
cerulean16
I dunno- I'm an avid BoolProp user and it's never messed up my computer. My game runs annoyingly slowly, but that probably has more to do with my insane amount of custom content than my cheats. mrgreen

Sooo.....Do you think I should go for it? I already have expirience of memories of the game going away sweatdrop I hate that ukrainian glamour life disk  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:49 am
Sometimes it can make your game crash.  

Simming
Crew

cerulean16

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:56 pm
Depends if you think it's worth it. With boolprop, you can drag up your Sims' needs and skills and choose their jobs... Just don't blame me if something goes wrong! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:10 pm
Okay, I got the guts to do it...IT RULES!!! User Image I think I've gone insane...  

Cute Gold Female Star

cerulean16

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:53 pm
Ah- that first thrill. I remember it well. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:00 am
It ******** up my game. Before I started to download things I used it a lot. After a while when my sims would start to give birth they would keep waving their arms like something was wrong and then needed to tell me. They never gave birth and just did that until they died. It happened more than once as well. I am very anti boolprop.  

Blythe the Mass Debater

Cute Gold Female Star

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:53 am
AngieAki
It ******** up my game. Before I started to download things I used it a lot. After a while when my sims would start to give birth they would keep waving their arms like something was wrong and then needed to tell me. They never gave birth and just did that until they died. It happened more than once as well. I am very anti boolprop.

I'm scared now eek *hides*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:21 pm
hmm, i dont even know any boolprop cheats ;[  

Hellomom593

Quazip

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:08 pm
Oh god, I abuse 'boolprop testingcheatsenabled true' so much, it's terrible. What? You're hungry? Not anymore! Oh, you need more skill points for your job? Problem fixed! I'm too lazy to get you downtown to shop, so here's your new outfit! >< xD
It's never crashed my game, though, and I'm quite thankful for that. =)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:33 pm
I used boolprop a lot for a while, but I started to feel like I was...I don't know how to say it, but something like 'cheating' the game (Yes I know...boolprop CHEAT...CHEATing the game, I couldn't think of a better word!) It was all I used but then I just stopped...I try not to cheat so much anymore....it's a hard addiction to quit... talk2hand

Sanyul

Distinct Member

iFae

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:25 am
im gonna use it becuase i got cassandra goth prganet and i want her back form da dead  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:51 am
I use boolprop cheats all the time, and nothings ever made my game crash or anything. The boolprop cheat is great when I'm doing photoshoots, but I don't use it when I'm playing normaly.  

tamenak

xXFaery_CatXx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:53 am
I love using boolProp, it rules, and I haven't experienced any problems with the game at all while using it!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff