Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who do you think will be the final villain in Naruto? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think will be the final villain in Naruto?
  The Kabuto/Orochimaru Hybrid
  Tobi AKA Madara Uchiha
  Itachi Uchiha
  Sasuke Uchiha
  Pein
  Blue-haired Girl Akatsuki Member
  The 4th Hokage
  The Nine-tailed Fox AKA Kyubi
  A currently unknown enemy
  Nine-tailed Demon Naruto
View Results

Saint Nebbles

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:53 pm
Who do you think will be the final villain in Naruto?

Yeah, I know some of the options are really out there. I only think 3 of them are really possible. Those other ones are just rumors I heard from a few people, so I included them in case someone here thought that way.

I think it will be the Kabuto/Orochimaru hybrid. One reason is because I really like Kabuto, another is because Orochimaru was the main villain in the first half, and I think in the end, he will be the final villain, even if it is along with Kabuto.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:09 am
i think it will be sojobo because you need 3 mangekyu sharigan users to sacrifice them selves ans summon him back to life and itachi created the path of the avenger for sasuke so he would follow itachi and itachi will get madara and they will summon sojobo is my guess  

Iesick

riv4_V1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:32 am
I'm a little behind but I think Orochimaru might be the last villain because even though Sasuke might have tried to kill Orochimaru, Kabuto can heal so I think Kabuto healed Orochimaru and eventually will show up later in the series.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:51 am
Tobi/Madara or one of their ancestors. Uchiha's could rule the world.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

MasterJMG

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:22 am
Sasuke!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:28 am
Erm... I think Sasuke IS Orochimaru... Or, rather Orochimaru is now part of Sasuke's subconscious. 'Cause think about it: When Orochimaru was about to take over Sasuke's body, Sasuke used the sharingan and was able to reverse Orochimaru's jutsu completely and turn it back on him. And so, whatever version of Orochimaru Kabuto has in his body right now is struggling for control, but I don't know who will end up controlling that body. As far as who I really think is the final villain, I'm not sure. For all we know, there might not be one. There are so many opportunities for the story to continue even after Naruto's story. Kishimoto could even pull a Digimon and switch protagonists. We still haven't seen much of the other countries and other shinobi villages that aren't in the fillers. There's still Grass country, Rain country, Lightning country, Earth country, we even haven't gotten a good look into Water country yet. Out of all the nations, we've only seen Wind and Fire. And not to mention there is most likely a village hidden in the moon, whatever that means. (I believe there was one Genin in the CSE's who had a crescent moon on their headband). There is so much we don't know, that it's like. Wow. But as far as Naruto's Final enemy, I believe it will be the Nine-tailed fox, although he has learned to harness that power and has begun to stop relying on the Kyuubi's power, depending on the Kyuubi's personality and character, it may fight for supremacy in Naruto's consciousness. However, it really depends. But I say that's the best bet.  

Shiroga

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:50 pm
I think the Kyuubi will be the final fight at least.

Thougb I hope Pein or Kabuchimaru will be it. Since I dont like the thought of an Uchiha being the final villian.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:33 pm
I'm gonna say Sasuke...it'd be sweet  

DelusionaI

Orion Daermon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:29 pm
Lesick
i think it will be sojobo because you need 3 mangekyu sharigan users to sacrifice them selves ans summon him back to life and itachi created the path of the avenger for sasuke so he would follow itachi and itachi will get madara and they will summon sojobo is my guess

i second this. it's why itachi let sasuke live with the urge to seek out power. i disagree with it being madara, though because madara is the one who sealed up sojobo in the first place...tobi seems a more believeable choice.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:12 pm
Wow, you have some nice guesses on the final villain in the polls. I WANT the final villain to be unknown because I'd rather see something new from a villain. I don't wanna see Orochimaru/Kabuto no more. They can die somewhere in this Akatsuki arc for all I care. Hmm, it could be Pein or Tobi now maybe even Itachi or the unnamed member.  

What the Pho

Suyo Yubiki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:49 pm
I believe Tobi is Obito
. . .

In the chapter he said he has the power of Madara Uchiha (Mangekyou)

=|

Then again, I could be wrong

But I'm a TOBITO believer  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:09 pm
Suyo Yubiki
I believe Tobi is Obito
. . .

=|

I also support Tobito xD  

DelusionaI

Orion Daermon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:32 am
JoeJustJoe
Suyo Yubiki
I believe Tobi is Obito
. . .

=|

I also support Tobito xD

same here, but i'm a little skeptical, i wanna know how Obito managed to open up mangekyo sharingan (this goes for kakashi and most likely sasuke, too) and why he's supposedly evil  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:01 pm
I think Majin Buu is the last villain...... biggrin  

CaboCor

Honh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:04 pm
I think it'll be an Akatsuki member. I really doubt they'll be able to capture Naruto and extract the Kyuubi, but hey, even that might happen. As far as Kabuto/Orochimaru hybrid, I think they'll switch sides and might help Konoha until the threat of Akatsuki is over. You know, like those kinds of villains in certain anime who were villains at the beginning and now isn't...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff