Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Fanart and Fanfiction
.hack//debreze my own fanmanga Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lazypockystick109

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:41 pm
Hello everyone...this is lazypockystick109 here blaugh ...and i am posting my fanmanga of .hack. Its actually my own seprate story line from the actuall .hack series but i wanted to work on a manga series me and my best friend is working on. Please read through it and comment any needs for it to be good...just don't be so offensive. I'm just wanting to find a way to make it better 3nodding Enjoy

.hack//debreze  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:43 pm
BUMP xp  

lazypockystick109

Shialu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:35 pm
There's no need to bump.

It looks like you spend a lot of time and energy on that comic 3nodding How long did it take you to make this?

I really like Spirit's design, but I think you could have made it more clear that he has the werewolf expansion on his character, especially if people aren't familiar with the Legend of the Twilight.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:17 pm
Shialu
There's no need to bump.

It looks like you spend a lot of time and energy on that comic 3nodding How long did it take you to make this?

I really like Spirit's design, but I think you could have made it more clear that he has the werewolf expansion on his character, especially if people aren't familiar with the Legend of the Twilight.

well we were working on this since February of this month...and its still in the works right now. 3nodding  

lazypockystick109

Legendary Twinblade Kite

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:18 am
that was excellent!
Very well made. It was fun to read =)
I cant wait til you make more ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:18 am
Ooh, super cute. <3 I really liked it.

Though I will (always will XD) say that generally it's a better idea to type out dialogue, words, etc. The handwriting is actually good and legible, but well, just a suggestion. d; It also looks cleaner.

The art style is adorable, and you did a wonderful job coloring. <3 I really liked it! Keep drawing/writing/er, you know. :D I couldn't draw a manga even if my life depended on it.

Destry

lazypockystick109

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:34 pm
Legendary Twinblade Kite
that was excellent!
Very well made. It was fun to read =)
I cant wait til you make more ^_^

yeah i can't wait to do more... wish it would go faster but my drawing ain't that fast  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:54 pm
Aw, it's a really neat little comic. Lol, I envy your commitment; if I'd started a comic I probably wouldn't have finished one whole page.

Edit: I really like Z's design. biggrin

Atomu

Puppetry

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:10 am

:00 This is awesome, it must have taken a long time to do so many panels.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:30 pm
Very nice. :0 Your coloring is amazing.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

lazypockystick109

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:20 pm
Harakibi

:00 This is awesome, it must have taken a long time to do so many panels.

yes it did take me a bit to get it right...though i've been working on mangas for awhile just that this one is the most pages i've done(i'm happy though)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:21 pm
XxGrieverxX
Very nice. :0 Your coloring is amazing.

thank you...i've had lots of practice with coloring...esp trying to use the right material though i'll soon plan to change the cover  

lazypockystick109

lazypockystick109

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:23 pm
Podkayne of Mars
Aw, it's a really neat little comic. Lol, I envy your commitment; if I'd started a comic I probably wouldn't have finished one whole page.

Edit: I really like Z's design. biggrin

its really hard to start on a comic...basicly because its hard to keep to that idea and not start on a new one...and yes z's design took awhile to get as well...i wanted to make everyones design different, which is a really tricky step to do

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:35 pm
AUGH I HATE WRITERS BLOCK!!!! gonk  

lazypockystick109

Fanart and Fanfiction

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out