Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
a human experiance.. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asian_bbt

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:50 am
Bella, is not thinking about one human expirience (SP?) she'll never have if she turns into a vampire, children. I'm 100 % sure vampires cant have children, so whats Bella gonna do, if stephenie meyers even writes about bella thinking that. It's a pretty big thing, dont you think?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:11 pm
I'm not so sure Bella's talking about a kid, it could just be the act...  

Ollika

King Spirit

18,300 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:00 pm
yea i think she just wants to do it not get pregnant. although i don't see how it would be possible since he's like a rock....ewww!...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:38 pm
Well, they could like adopt... I guess. But then they would have to turn him too, which would be evil...Oh well.
Epitaph of the Twilight

Epitaph of the Twilight

xweetjasmine92

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:28 am
yea i think she just wants to do it not to have kids afterwards. sweatdrop but when shes changed she'll also be like a rock so not much difference between Edward and her then sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:14 pm
Whoa...adopting reminds me of Claudia from Interview with a Vampire...

Bella does (FINALLY) think about all the consequences of becoming a vampire in Eclipse, and that includes becoming pregnant (though that was discussed vaguely and shortly, not as an actual full-on concern for her).

And you're right;she can't get pregnant if she has sex with Edward, whether she's human at the time or not.

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

Epitaph of the Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:56 pm
Well, thats probably a bit of what Meyer wrote in Breaking Dawn, and was the reason that she couldn't release it.

I think I did get if from that. Probably my subconscious.

Is it Breaking Dawn, or another one?
Epitaph of the Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:33 am
I was wondering about that too. In fact I was beginning to wonder when Bella was going to say something about sex. I happened to be in summer school whenI read it though and my eyes watered with excitment and I let out a fangirl squeel when I read it. sweatdrop Everyone starred at me, including my (ubersexy) teacher. I was like "...>.> Did I do that outloud?" xD I'll never live it down because half th people in my ss class are actuallly in my normal school confused

I was also thinking about this... For a normal guy he has to have blood rush to hisp***s in order for him to get a boner. Edward doesn't have blood... Is he like... always hard? rofl xD  

Aurora Tate

edwardlover26

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:03 am
i also was questioning that, so i cant wait to see how Stephenie Meyer solves this...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:42 am
I don't think she's going to solve it. She is only writing a Teenage level book. Not anything bad. Its like PG-13, I guess you could say.
Epitaph of the Twilight

Epitaph of the Twilight

Aurora Tate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:37 am
People have written series before that had books that varried in age classifacations. I just say this: Read the new books before your parents do lol  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:29 am
Er......
I'm pretty sure she wasn't planning on getting pregnant at,what 18? Regardless of her future mortality or not....
I think she just wanted to experience sex as a human so she would have that as a memory before she changed or died or whatever. lol xd

Dancingonairwaves

Epitaph of the Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:26 am
fangisfreakinhot
Er......
I'm pretty sure she wasn't planning on getting pregnant at,what 18? Regardless of her future mortality or not....
I think she just wanted to experience sex as a human so she would have that as a memory before she changed or died or whatever. lol xd

Yeah, sounds right.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:50 am
LOL, well i wasnt thinking about bellalike wanting sex to have children, just like thinking about children, wouldnt seh want a kid everr?  

asian_bbt

misohead

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:07 am
i doubt the kid thing...i mean i can't see edward or bella wanting one

personally that would ruin it for me  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items